What is goig on with this site...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

What is goig on with this site...

my profile shows on home page but not on forums section. One minute I'm then I'mome one else, then I'm out and can not post then I can but as some one else. I post and it does not show up repost and now it is there twice.

Making coming here a pain the ass.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

Re: What is goig on with this site...

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:

my profile shows on home page but not on forums section. One minute I'm then I'mome one else, then I'm out and can not post then I can but as some one else. I post and it does not show up repost and now it is there twice.

Making coming here a pain the

People have been saying this for a few days. Not sure why, but I have not had this problem. Might be because I never sign off.... Or maybe I'm just lucky

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Making coming here a pain the  

+1

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Making coming here a pain .

One think I notice is that if you're on "On the front burner" and it's showing that you're not signed in or that you're signed in as someone else, if you click to Page 2 then back to Page 1 it will fix the problem.

6. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts