What is Schillings problem

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Re: What is Schillings problem

In Response to Re: What is Schillings problem:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What is Schillings problem : Still morbid regardless. It sounds like something that Jeffrey Dahmer would say and so with a garnish of coctail sauce.
    Posted by 6k42lt913c[/QUOTE]Well maybe you should try and find out what Diderot was saying when he said that. If you're willing to do that pm me and I'd love to talk about it with you. I won't talk about politics on the baseball forum though. We already have too many people here doing that IMNSHO.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

Someone else what talking about Diderot on here earlier. Do you have the two History channels and the Military channel on your cable lineup? They can be very interesting and much more entertaining than reading about Softlaw bashing an American Indian on this forum for three years.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]Someone else what talking about Diderot on here earlier. Do you have the two History channels and the Military channel on your cable lineup? They can be very interesting and much more entertaining than reading about Softlaw bashing an American Indian on this forum for three years.
    Posted by 6k42lt913c[/QUOTE]The only thing I watch on television is baseball. I much prefer to get my history from books.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

Schilling doesn't have a problem, but Cherry has a problem cleaning up InEpstein's contractual train wrecks!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Schill's trying to back-track now in another self-interest power grab. 

He's afraid he'll lose some of his biggest contingency of hero worshippers.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Curt's credentials as a player are impecable and he is entitled to his opinions. HIS CRITICS on this board and else where could carry his lunch bucket.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

He's paid to have opinions, but this does seem a little early to go on the attack. 

I was a huge Francona supporter last year, but had no problems with his termination.  Clearly, things had gotten out of hand, and, more importantly, the pitching utterly collapsed in September with the worst ERA in MLB.  You can't fire the pitchers.  And the FO didn't actually fire Francona, they just didn't renew his contract.  That to me was fair. 

I had absolutely no druthers about who should replace Francona, but so far I kind of like what Valentine has done.  Some managers do better than others, but in reality a lot depends on the players.  Thursday showed what can happen when you have a very weak bullpen--so far, anyway, none of them looks very good.  Of course, the same guys, less Melancon and Morales but plus Bard and Papelbon, were terrible last September. 

The FO was pretty conservative in the offseason and basically retained last year's team with minor tweaks--Melancon, Bailey, Ross, Sweeney.  When Crawford returns, the Sox will have essentially the same lineup as 2011 except in RF.  Same first three starters.  No Lackey, which is actually better than 2011.  And the 4th and 5th starters are from last year's franchise. 

The above means Bobby Valentine has a shot at showing what he can do with a team very similar to Francona's final team, but without Papelbon the closer.  I think he'll do fine but only if the bullpen can be fixed. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

Schill's trying to back-track now in another self-interest power grab. 

He's afraid he'll lose some of his biggest contingency of hero worshippers.

Schilling has gone from the attitude that changed Red Sox history, to an ex-player who is in the entertainment business. "Self-interest" power grab would describe your pitiful self-bumping drivel thread. Schilling is paid to be an entertainer, while you hero worship losers like Tim Wastefield.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Short answer: He loves the sound of his own voice.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

He is paid to give his opinion.

He gave his opinion.

I expect no matter what he said, someone would disagree with it.

His opinion is valid. But, it could be wrong...

...he could have lied and said he thinks everything is rosy and it is going to be a beautiful ride for Sox fans.

The people who have a "problem" are the ones who want him to say what they want to hear, not what he truly feels.

This is what a politician does. This is the way of Newt Gingrich and Mitt Romney. They are telling you what they know you want to hear.

I would rather hear true opinions from Schilling ( like them or not) than hear lies and more lies.

Many of you want lies and fairy stories.

I appreciate his honest opinion. I don't like it, but at least he was honest.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]I get a kick out of the child-like hero worshipping of that turd Schilling.
    Posted by bellhorn_[/QUOTE]

Who might you be when you are at home, boy ?