WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE FANS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE FANS

Red Sox tied for the best record in MLB with the regulars that have played most part of the season.  Then they advanced to the ALCS with full regulars on the roster.

Now fans whining over Drew, Napoli, Bogaerts, Salty, Peavy, etc

Does these fans have any clue on how to have a good team next year or have any clue about how to win the next series (ALCS) or the world series?

I am so glad these fans are not the manager of the team or the GM of the organization.

I have never seen so many whining fans on this board.  Probably worser than the ones were on the board during Bobby Valentine's season!

Tell them go away!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Re: WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE FANS

No , they are not "worser" than last year's fans , they are the same ones!

But, seriously what would this board be, if we couldn't come here and b*tch about something.

I do it. You are doing it with this post, and we all do it at some point.

What's wrong with these fans?...they are humans and humans are imperfect.

"The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, you are still a rat."- Lily Tomlin

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Its about the internet, not Sox fans per se.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

There are only a few true wingnuts.  But when you get one as demented as the Fireman, he can make quite a scene.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:

Its about the internet, not Sox fans per se.

It's about individuals.  There are 4 individuals that come in here every single night to whine their little hearts out.

And I won't name the 4 individuals knowing that almost everyone that reads this will think of the same four people.

Some people are just whiners and are never happy with anything.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to GoUconn13's comment:

Red Sox tied for the best record in MLB with the regulars that have played most part of the season.  Then they advanced to the ALCS with full regulars on the roster.

Does these fans have any clue on how to have a good team next year or have any clue about how to win the next series (ALCS) or the world series?

I am so glad these fans are not the manager of the team or the GM of the organization.

I have never seen so many whining fans on this board.  Probably worser than the ones were on the board during Bobby Valentine's season!

Tell them go away!!

Its mostly softy, one man with many voices. Ignore.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Its about the internet, not Sox fans per se."

True that. 

Anyone who isn't enjoying this great ride - well, there is nothing you can do for them. But don't let them stop you from experiencing it. 

That said when you log onto a forum, don't expect flowers and sunshine. For the most part truly happy people are too busy living happy fufilled lives to spend time in here balancing out the bitter ones. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Tell them go away!!

We have some negative Nancy's here you just have to ignore them. No matter what happens this season has been fantastic.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

Tell them go away!!

The problem is not the few cry babies on here .The fact is the boston fans are all for until they lose then they cry ,bi tch moan because Sox get beat. Watch how  the fans back our team and how great we are??? Sox lose and then this happens.......Sox Suck ... trade this guy trade that guy Manager blew it. Why did he do this why did he do that. Owners don't care. We need pitching  I knew this was going to happen. We had no bench. AND ON AND ON AND ON.....This goes for 90% of those on this board also.It's all good now , hope it stays that way ...If not.....What i said will happen.......

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

In response to donrd4's comment:

Tell them go away!!

The problem is not the few cry babies on here .The fact is the boston fans are all for until they lose then they cry ,bi tch moan because Sox get beat. Watch how  the fans back our team and how great we are??? Sox lose and then this happens.......Sox Suck ... trade this guy trade that guy Manager blew it. Why did he do this why did he do that. Owners don't care. We need pitching  I knew this was going to happen. We had no bench. AND ON AND ON AND ON.....This goes for 90% of those on this board also.It's all good now , hope it stays that way ...If not.....What i said will happen.......

Not all Boston fans are like that. Mainly the faiweather fans , who are "rah, rah" for a player when he is doing well then trashing him bigtime when he is in a slump ( best example was Pedroia in April 2006. Also Manny during the glory days and the way Manny was dumped on with a vengence after the trade for Bay ( who turned out to be a real bust...but he was heralded here as the next saviour).

Sections
Shortcuts