What is your response to Mark: Teixeira Complains That Long Red Sox-Yankees Games Are 'Brutal' and 'Ridiculous'

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Re: What is your response to Mark: Teixeira Complains That Long Red Sox-Yankees Games Are 'Brutal' and 'Ridiculous'

His wife made him say it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

Re: What is your response to Mark: Teixeira Complains That Long Red Sox-Yankees Games Are 'Brutal' and 'Ridiculous'

I agree with him. They are way too long. What's going on? Does ESPN and the Baseball Newtwork tip them off? I'm not a conspiracy therorist but.....come on!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

In Response to Re: What is your response to Mark: Teixeira Complains That Long Red Sox-Yankees Games Are 'Brutal' and 'Ridiculous':
    [QUOTE]His wife made him say it.
    Posted by antibody[/QUOTE]

I asked who's wife you were talking about teix's or dustin's
    why would BDC delete that

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In Response to Re: What is your response to Mark: Teixeira Complains That Long Red Sox-Yankees Games Are 'Brutal' and 'Ridiculous':
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What is your response to Mark: Teixeira Complains That Long Red Sox-Yankees Games Are 'Brutal' and 'Ridiculous' : I asked who's wife you were talking about teix's or dustin's why would BDC delete that
    Posted by pinstripezac32[/QUOTE]
    Sorry, zac. I missed your response. Don't ask me why BDC does what they do. They do whatever the **** they want. Maybe you should ask kim. She'll probably have an answer for you.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

Maybe you should ask kim

LOL antibody,

they deleted my post to her too

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What is your response to Mark: Teixeira Complains That Long Red Sox-Yankees Games Are 'Brutal' and 'Ridiculous' : Does this post have a chance at remaining up here?
    Posted by mikeyintheboogiedown[/QUOTE]

I'm mad at you, mikey

you lied to me

you told me

''the critique of Pedroia's comments will be coming shortly''

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyintheboogiedown. Show mikeyintheboogiedown's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What is your response to Mark: Teixeira Complains That Long Red Sox-Yankees Games Are 'Brutal' and 'Ridiculous' :  I'm mad at you, mikey you lied to me you told me   ''the critique of Pedroia's comments will be coming shortly''

Oh just wait man....its coming there is going to be a backlash of EPIC proportion.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What is your response to Mark: Teixeira Complains That Long Red Sox-Yankees Games Are 'Brutal' and 'Ridiculous' : Sorry, zac. I missed your response. Don't ask me why BDC does what they do. They do whatever the **** they want. Maybe you should ask kim. She'll probably have an answer for you.
    Posted by antibody[/QUOTE]

Actually, Kim doesn't have an answer. I would have loved the opportunity to reply to his post as I just did in another thread. Makes me wonder what was in it since his abusive pics of me and the Sox are OK here.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What is your response to Mark: Teixeira Complains That Long Red Sox-Yankees Games Are 'Brutal' and 'Ridiculous' : How old are you? 4 and a 1/2 yrs old, and I have moms whole cellar all to myself please don't forget about the 1/2 yr Payback for a fan posting on their own team's board? yes payback it's a silly game nyy & sox fans play with each other to bad 4U, people that R 2 uptight could never enjoy it If this post doesn't show your pals here that you refuse to understand this is a Red Sox forum for Red Sox fans to post their opinions on, I don't know what will. Saying something about the Yankees on a Red Sox board, and you, as a Yankee fan, saying something about the Red Sox on a Red Sox board are two different things -- as are your abusive pics of the Sox and their fans here. This is not a dual board. that's silly I mean if it wasn't........... one of us wouldn't be here, right ? We don't deserve "pay back" from rival team's fans that want to control what is said on another team's board because they have no lives. On any other Sox board what you do here would be considered "trolling". don't think of it as payback just think of it as keeping the board honest for those young little members of RSN surely you don't want them to come here to learn and end up just another misguided sox fan like you    

You're 4 1/2? Wow. I saw someone make a post to you once congratulating you on a grandchild. That's amazing. I'm sure there's a record book somewhere waiting for you.

And there is no back and forth with RS fans since this is not a Sox/Yankee board. All the posts are on a Red Sox board. You're also the only one to put abusive pics of of team players -- again on a Sox board. The only way there could be a back and forth is if someone here posted on a Yankee board, which I don't believe anyone does. Only Yankee fans are arrogant enough to believe they should control what is said on a rival team's board. And just because you CAN be here, doesn't mean you have to be an *** while you are here.

Let's keep the board honest. Why were so many waaaaaay off the plate pitches called strikes when Lowrie was batting against Mariano? 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What is your response to Mark: Teixeira Complains That Long Red Sox-Yankees Games Are 'Brutal' and 'Ridiculous' : Oh just wait man....its coming there is going to be a backlash of EPIC proportion.
    Posted by mikeyintheboogiedown[/QUOTE]

Does that really work on people?  Are you trying a guilt routine now? Who the hell pays any attention to what you two dimbulbs want? It's so funny how you travel around the board like pack animals. lol

Why don't you address the Mariano/Lowrie at bat and tell me why pitches waaay off the plate were called strikes?  You wanna keep it real, right?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Couldn't agree more with the article author.

SHUT UP and PLAY, Tex.

I think we get more bang for our buck.

Lupica whine in the NYDN ....

But the poll attached supports the vast majority who answered

Poll Results

Thank you for voting.

How do you feel about lengthy Yankees-Red Sox games?

They're great, two baseball teams fighting to the end, give me more!62%
    Awful, they need to speed it out, the pitchers and hitters33%
    Zzzzz. I find even short baseball games boring, bring on football season!5%

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Posted by pinstripezac32

LOL!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

not a shot at Tex, but maybe someone should mention that the Yanks and Sox were marathoning long before he got there...