What would you like to see the roster look like after the trading deadline?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ArtWikle. Show ArtWikle's posts

Re: What would you like to see the roster look like after the trading deadline?

Youkilis for Ethier -

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Trading Youk is a salary dump . You will not get anything good in return. All trades carry a risk. What I would like to see is the mediocre veterans gone, replaced by young , aggressive , hungry players from the minors. And do it now , don't wait until the deadline. I know it might not work , but what we are doing now is surely not working.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from boboinfla. Show boboinfla's posts

Too many unrealistic trade tips for Ben. He will have to lose a very good player and it may be more than likely will come from the OF. Ace is not an Ace, but he has done a decent job. Bailey and/or Melancon will have to step up. That creates an issue as who will be the set-up guy,Bard or Ace. No question in my often wrong predictions is to dump Bard because is is still young and some mgr will think he will work out.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

The Brewers could not pay for Fielder. Why would they pay for AGon?

But, now that we are dreaming, why not AGon, Nava & Albers for Braun?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

1. Matt Garza

Pathetic! A lesson should have been learned to avoid these prima donna pitchers who did well against the Red Sox. Doing well against the Red Sox isn't any basis to deal for a pitcher. Garza is high mileage and isn't that impressive in the NL.

Sections
Shortcuts