Whats going on with all the THREADS/POSTS being removed ???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Whats going on with all the THREADS/POSTS being removed ???

Another major mal  for the  BDC or the  P C  POLICE  @ work ????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mod2. Show Mod2's posts

Re: Whats going on with all the THREADS/POSTS being removed ???

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Another major mal  for the  BDC or the  P C  POLICE  @ work ????

[/QUOTE]

There was a derogatory thread about you that I deleted. Also, it contained political inserts by you. Before I deleted the thread I asked you there to stop doing it-again. I am getting tired of chasing your nonsense around and feel free to give you a vacation without further warning if you keep doing it. This time you referenced something about Gore. Discuss politics if you want; but no more inserts please.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

pike has infiltrated the board and that's why I think there are a ton of removed posts.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

While I 've said many times that all Billy & the far Right really do is marginalize the reasonable folks on my side of the political isle, your comments Mod2 earlier about Billy mentioning Al Gore were borderline hysterical.

ANYBODY, AND I MEAN ANYBODY who gets so wigged out about somebody joking about Al Gore, Nancy Pelosi,  John Boehnor (sp.), Dick Cheney, or any Pol. For that matter, has got to be a bit more than tipped.  

I find it interesting that nobody ever had a problem with this stuff when we were all kicking around the inept ex prez GWB.  In fact, libs could not get enough of it.  I too enjoyed poking fun at his incompetence.

Now, I fully realize that Billy needs to be contained, but you seem to have gone a bit over the deep end lately Mod2.  The hysteria ginned up by a vocal minority is beyond laughable.  Many sound like frightened & threatened school girls.  It's really quite pathetic.  You also need to stop arguing with a perseverant minority on the "new Mod3 needed" thread.  It's beyond manic.  Try not responding, & let folks cry & whine it out of their systems.  Bottom line......  you need to relax a bit & stop letting the dog wag you.  Sometimes you're the tail, then the bone, then you become the dog gnawing on the bone.  You're a bit too omnipresent...............   RELAX A BIT!   

OTHER THAN THAT.......   YOU DO A GREAT JOB!  SERIOUSLY!!!  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to ampoule's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bill, grow up please?

[/QUOTE]

Agreed!   Hey Amp. :)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Bill, grow up please?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

YOU I'm disappointed in.  We haven't had that beer yet at the logger bar...what's it called again?  Hell, I just got a pizza at Round Table...must be pre-altzeimer's.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Bill, grow up please?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Now why on earth would this mild rebuke by Amp have been deleted?

SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Bill, grow up please?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?

[/QUOTE]

Hey...nothing deleted on my end.  I'm confused.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Bill, grow up please?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

YOU I'm disappointed in.  We haven't had that beer yet at the logger bar...what's it called again?  Hell, I just got a pizza at Round Table...must be pre-altzeimer's.

[/QUOTE]

Just back from 5 weeks on the Cape, then a week on the OR coast.  Perhaps we could catch a game there soon.  Crazy summer!  Lots of work on the Cape house, & mom's going down hill fast!  Tough to watch, but fixed the place up for them for now.

I'll check the schedule, & see if they get any of the games.  PM ya soon.  :)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Bill, grow up please?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

They deleted your "grow up Billy" post

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Bill, grow up please?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Just back from 5 weeks on the Cape, then a week on the OR coast.  Perhaps we could catch a game there soon.  Crazy summer!  Lots of work on the Cape house, & mom's going down hill fast!  Tough to watch, but fixed the place up for them for now.

I'll check the schedule, & see if they get any of the games.  PM ya soon.  :)

[/QUOTE]

Please do and I understand your schedule.  I'd qlso like to meet.  I'll check my pm's.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Bill, grow up please?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

They deleted your "grow up Billy" post

[/QUOTE]

Incredible!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mod2. Show Mod2's posts

[QUOTE]

While I 've said many times that all Billy & the far Right really do is marginalize the reasonable folks on my side of the political isle, your comments Mod2 earlier about Billy mentioning Al Gore were borderline hysterical.

ANYBODY, AND I MEAN ANYBODY who gets so wigged out about somebody joking about Al Gore, Nancy Pelosi,  John Boehnor (sp.), Dick Cheney, or any Pol. For that matter, has got to be a bit more than tipped.  

I find it interesting that nobody ever had a problem with this stuff when we were all kicking around the inept ex prez GWB.  In fact, libs could not get enough of it.  I too enjoyed poking fun at his incompetence.

Now, I fully realize that Billy needs to be contained, but you seem to have gone a bit over the deep end lately Mod2.  The hysteria ginned up by a vocal minority is beyond laughable.  Many sound like frightened & threatened school girls.  It's really quite pathetic.  You also need to stop arguing with a perseverant minority on the "new Mod3 needed" thread.  It's beyond manic.  Try not responding, & let folks cry & whine it out of their systems.  Bottom line......  you need to relax a bit & stop letting the dog wag you.  Sometimes you're the tail, then the bone, then you become the dog gnawing on the bone.  You're a bit too omnipresent...............   RELAX A BIT!   

[/QUOTE]

Thanks RSDD. Good advice. I think I will cut back responding to those complaints a bit...they will never be happy and it makes more work for me here. As for Bill and his political inserts, he is close to a vacation. Discussing politics is fine; but he knows those inserts are designed to provoke some individuals here. And they are not necessary.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mod2. Show Mod2's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Bill, grow up please?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?

[/QUOTE]

Its been reported. Probably the contract mods. I am leaving it blocked so Adrienne can track it down.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to Mod2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thanks RSDD. Good advice. I think I will cut back responding to those complaints a bit...they will never be happy and it makes more work for me here. As for Bill and his political inserts, he is close to a vacation. Discussing politics is fine; but he knows those inserts are designed to provoke some individuals here. And they are not necessary.

[/QUOTE]

Those who can't handle a silly, albeit childish reference by Billy about Al flippin Gore for god's sake need to get their heads checked.   Anybody who takes Al Gore, GWB, or even Obaba that seriously and sacrosanct, has seious issues. Perhaps even bigger issues than Billy.  At least with Billy I sense some remote sense of humor about himself.  At least I hope most of what he writes, he does so with some tongue in cheek.

Many here need to grow & man up!

LOL.  ;)     WOW!!!!   Come on now fellas!  You're not really this threatened by Lil' Billy?!?!?   Are you?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

These "this post has been removed" are out of control......

If they are random, they are not so much so when it comes to the Mod posts?????

Let me ask you this...........

Is it seriously as easy as reporting "abuse," to get a post removed?   IF SO.........  You guys need to get your act together & figure out a way around that!   GET IT TOGETHER!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Sorry Amp!  You've forced me to report you.

I hope you will get your mind right!!!

Hapoy trails to you......

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Mod2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Those who can't handle a silly, albeit childish reference by Billy about Al flippin Gore for god's sake need to get their heads checked.   Anybody who takes Al Gore, GWB, or even Obaba that seriously and sacrosanct, has seious issues. Perhaps even bigger issues than Billy.  At least with Billy I sense some remote sense of humor about himself.  At least I hope most of what he writes, he does so with some tongue in cheek.

Many here need to grow & man up!

LOL.  ;)     WOW!!!!   Come on now fellas!  You're not really this threatened by Lil' Billy?!?!?   Are you?

[/QUOTE] B I N G O  DAT........   All I said was that we would not have the INTERNET & this FORUM if it wasn't for  BIG  AL,  a compliment !!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

I have no objection to a political discussion.  I'll even contribute at times, but I do object to rude and disrespectful flaming - regardless of how it's hidden.  Bill does not "talk politics", he inserts intentionally inflammatory one-liners into non-political posts whenever he thinks he can get away with it with the INTENTION of flaming.

Did you ever try to get to sleep and there's a mosquito buzzing about your head in the dark?  You can feel him on your forehead and you slap him... only to find out that you've missed him because.... you can hear him. You know it's only a matter of time until he bites you and you're aware of the continual buzzing until... he's on your EAR.  So you slap at him again thinking, OK, I got him this time! And the buzzing and slapping continue until you're ready to bring out the ol' 12-gauge.

Bill is a mosquito and knows it.  Of course the difference is that Bill is doing it intentionally to incite and the mosquito is just looking for a meal.

A couple of weeks ago I decided to fight fire with fire.  I was going to find Bill's 'hot button' and go after him -which I did.  Unfortunately I offended a lot of posters in my doing it - so I stopped doing it out of respect to those offended posters.

So why is Bill allowed to be intentionally disrespectful to other posters with his politics, nonsensical posts and pot stirring when most posters (including me, usually) are respectful?  

And why does anyone champion anyone who intentionally incites and inflames?

For the record, I never found Pike's posts more annoying or offensive than Bills and Pike is permanently banned.  {So maybe it IS a matter of whose ox is being gored.  When it's my ox that's being gored it's ok with you, but when it's your ox that's being gored it's ok to ban the poster.} It appears that Mod2 is trying to teach Bill a lesson in respect, something I wholeheartedly endorse.  

Cue Bill's follow-up post in which he predictably WILL NOT DENY that he intentionally flames and stirs the pot but instead deflects by insisting that he is a victim - without addressing the issues that make him a "victim".

Any owners who sign previously suspended PED abusers to a big $$ contract are as guilty of perpetuating the PED problem as are the players.

And I have never posted here under any other names.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to S5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I have no objection to a political discussion.  I'll even contribute at times, but I do object to rude and disrespectful flaming - regardless of how it's hidden.  Bill does not "talk politics", he inserts intentionally inflammatory one-liners into non-political posts whenever he thinks he can get away with it with the INTENTION of flaming.

Did you ever try to get to sleep and there's a mosquito buzzing about your head in the dark?  You can feel him on your forehead and you slap him... only to find out that you've missed him because.... you can hear him. You know it's only a matter of time until he bites you and you're aware of the continual buzzing until... he's on your EAR.  So you slap at him again thinking, OK, I got him this time! And the buzzing and slapping continue until you're ready to bring out the ol' 12-gauge.

Bill is a mosquito and knows it.  Of course the difference is that Bill is doing it intentionally to incite and the mosquito is just looking for a meal.

A couple of weeks ago I decided to fight fire with fire.  I was going to find Bill's 'hot button' and go after him -which I did.  Unfortunately I offended a lot of posters in my doing it - so I stopped doing it out of respect to those offended posters.

So why is Bill allowed to be intentionally disrespectful to other posters with his politics, nonsensical posts and pot stirring when most posters (including me, usually) are respectful?  

For the record, I never found Pike's posts more annoying or offensive than Bills and Pike is permanently banned.  {So maybe it IS a matter of whose ox is being gored.  When it's my ox that's being gored it's ok with you, but when it's your ox that's being gored it's ok to ban the poster.} It appears that Mod2 is trying to teach Bill a lesson in respect, something I wholeheartedly endorse.  

Cue Bill's follow-up post in which he predictably WILL NOT DENY that he intentionally flames and stirs the pot but instead deflects by insisting that he is a victim - without addressing the issues that make him a "victim".

Any owners who sign previously suspended PED abusers to a big $$ contract are as guilty of perpetuating the PED problem as are the players.

[/QUOTE]You need to see a MEDICAL person.......   With your constant beating of this  DEAD HORSE..........   As DAD would say...............   "SON, Bill-806 is not a bad guy" !!!!!   Please move on to a better conversation !!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to S5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]You need to see a MEDICAL person.......   With your constant beating of this  DEAD HORSE..........   As DAD would say...............   "SON, Bill-806 is not a bad guy" !!!!!   Please move on to a better conversation !!!

[/QUOTE]

Never have I said that Bill is a "bad guy".  IMO Bill is a nice enough guy who's misguided.

I would like to know from Bill exactly which of the charges I've leveled against him he feels are unjust.

[object HTMLDivElement]