What's happening guys?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harv53. Show harv53's posts

What's happening guys?

You too harness.
    Been too long. I've been keeping up with the forum and figured it was time to pull a Bret Favre.
    Our beloved RS are tearing it up and this is probably the best put together team I've seen. Even with the pitching injuries, we've managed to stay in games, and give the offense a chance to shine, and man are they shining brightly these days.
    Good to be back.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Re: What's happening guys?

In Response to What's happening guys?:
    [QUOTE]You too harness. Been too long. I've been keeping up with the forum and figured it was time to pull a Bret Favre. Our beloved RS are tearing it up and this is probably the best put together team I've seen. Even with the pitching injuries, we've managed to stay in games, and give the offense a chance to shine, and man are they shining brightly these days. Good to be back.
    Posted by harv53[/QUOTE]

Hey Harv!

Welcome back.   Brought a smile to my face seeing your return!

You are right, de boys are great! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Harv, good to see round these parts!  Yeah, this club is the bee's knees, huh?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

HARV  5 3  .... AS DAD WOULD SAY........  "WELCOME BACK, SON" !!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

[QUOTE]You too harness. Been too long. I've been keeping up with the forum and figured it was time to pull a Bret Favre. Our beloved RS are tearing it up and this is probably the best put together team I've seen. Even with the pitching injuries, we've managed to stay in games, and give the offense a chance to shine, and man are they shining brightly these days. Good to be back.
    Posted by harv53[/QUOTE]

I'm fairly new harv, but welcome back anyway.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

harv!!!!!!!!! how the hell are ya man!!! THIS is definately our year. why? cause 04 and 07 add up to 11..........
    whoooooooooooooooooooooooouh GO SOX!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harv53. Show harv53's posts

In Response to Re: What's happening guys?:
    [QUOTE]Harv, good to see round these parts!  Yeah, this club is the bee's knees, huh?
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]

Thanks Spaceman. Yup, we are firing on all cylinders now. Ran rough early but got the kinks worked out.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harv53. Show harv53's posts

[QUOTE]   HARV  5 3  .... AS DAD WOULD SAY........  "WELCOME BACK, SON" !!!!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

Thanks Bill.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harv53. Show harv53's posts

[QUOTE]harv!!!!!!!!! how the hell are ya man!!! THIS is definately our year. why? cause 04 and 07 add up to 11.......... whoooooooooooooooooooooooouh GO SOX!!!
    Posted by Hammah29r2[/QUOTE]

Good hammah, thanks. I like that math man!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Say harv, with Western Oregon back also, this is like a bdc reunion day.  Although it will never happen, all we need now is for Law to come back waving the white flag in surrender. 

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Army Decimated!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Posted by harv53[/QUOTE]hey H-Man!!!....welcome back..hope you've been well..

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from softylaw. Show softylaw's posts

Harv, how is hope and change working out for you?

A friend of mind voted for hope and change. He recently told me he feels hopeless and has only change in his pockets.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

harv, you can say that again. Red Sox on a pace to win over 100 games - after going 2-10 to start the season.

Yowza.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

I knew someone was missing around here but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

Nice to hear from you.

Sections
Shortcuts