What's mostly to blame for the Red Sox poor start?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thomasmtom. Show Thomasmtom's posts

Re: What's mostly to blame for the Red Sox poor start?

In Response to Re: What's mostly to blame for the Red Sox poor start?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What's mostly to blame for the Red Sox poor start? : You mean that those five on the DL should have backups on the bench that are of equal quality? Injuries are not an excuse?
    Posted by Calzone65[/QUO

I never stated that. Clearly the Sox will be better team once the players that are injured return. We can only hope that the current roster can play well enough to keep the Sox in the hunt until then.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Teakus. Show Teakus's posts

Ummm....the man was asked to respond to a question. He chose, as one of the selections offered, Theo. Why act like this was some unrelated topic he injected Theo's name into? I also think Theo hasn't been castigated nearly enough for the past 4 yrs. Just because the owners fiddled while Rome burned, Theo lit the match. He was given resources many GM's could only dream of having, and he squandered it foolishly on mediocrity. Then, as if this wasn't bad enough, he behaved boorishly after being allowed to walk instead of being fired like he should have. Bah!  

In Response to Re: What's mostly to blame for the Red Sox poor start?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What's mostly to blame for the Red Sox poor start? : Were you Law here before? We've heard this bash Theo rant for four years now and are tired of it. Are you capable of doing anything else? Can you whistle and walk at the same time?
    Posted by 6k42lt913c[/QUOTE]

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

I am blaming this on Global Warming and Al Gore.

5. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts