1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chickenandboose. Show chickenandboose's posts

What's on tonight?

Since Lester decided to go back to his 2012 self... I need something to watch tonight. Any recommendations?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: What's on tonight?

In response to chickenandboose's comment:

Since Lester decided to go back to his 2012 self... I need something to watch tonight. Any recommendations?

Typical PATHETIC 'pink hat' know nothing wannabe Red Sox bandwagon fan!

NOW FOLKS......  You wanted to know the DEFINITION of a 'Pink Hat?"  Well here he is!!!

This is the prototypical Pink Hat fan.  The fair weather Red Sox fan, who ONLY wants to be here for the 'good times.'   Can't handle the slightest adversity.

WOW!  Dude!  Take out an ad on PinkHats.com  ;)

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Love it or list it.  HGTV

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

No biggie though.....   as they say......   the only things certain in life is .......

Death

Taxes 

oh......

and the MSM taking one in the shorts for their boy ;)

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

FANDANGO!!!   LOL  Laughing

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to stapleton's comment:

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

In response to stapleton's comment:

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

In response to chickenandboose's comment:

Typical PATHETIC 'pink hat' know nothing wannabe Red Sox bandwagon fan!

NOW FOLKS......  You wanted to know the DEFINITION of a 'Pink Hat?"  Well here he is!!!

This is the prototypical Pink Hat fan.  The fair weather Red Sox fan, who ONLY wants to be here for the 'good times.'   Can't handle the slightest adversity.

WOW!  Dude!  Take out an ad on PinkHats.com  ;)

He just felt like watching something else.....any recommendations?

Ok.....   You got me....  If he wants to grow as a human being, he could watch any of the current RAGING administration scandals on a little thing called the news....  ;)

How's his taxes?  He might be interested to know that the administrations Treasury Dept.  might want to know how he feels about politics, religion, or other random thoughts when deciding whether or not to audit him.

Perhpas he's a member of the media.  He might want to be careful what he says on his phone or internet, as this administration takes quite a Nixonian interest in the musings of most 'journalists.'

Perhaps he has a problem with how our Embasies are guarded?  OR whether or not an Al Qaeda attack is still an Al Qaeda attack?  Try MSNBC, they have up to date info on such trivial matters.

;)

feel better now?

Surprisingly.....   Not really.   I sort of feel empty.  I thought a little rant would help, but it just didn't do the trick.  Perhaps some scathing sarcasm???  IDK...

Give me something to work with.

;O

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

Obstruction of Justice and Abuse of Power: By David Axelrod

I am not a democrat by any means but were was your anger when intelligence the administration knew was probably incorrect got us into the Iraq War?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

I am not a democrat by any means but were was your anger when intelligence the administration knew was probably incorrect got us into the Iraq War?

Seriously BoSox?  That cnn't be the sum total of an intelligent response to an epically stunning trifecta, once in a generation set of scandals?  Is it?

BUSH sukked!  We all get that!!!  He was the second worst president of our lifetime.  Getting us into 2 unnecessary wars & 1/2 bankrupting us sealed that deal.  Almost 10 Trillion in Debt.  End of story.....

The second worst.... 

Oh, by the by.....   Obama promised we'd be out of Afghanistan & he would reduce the CRUSHING DEBT.  I almost believed him.

He's increased the National Debt by 70+% (UN-FLIPPIN REAL)  & he's promised to continue Afghanistan until at least 2015.   Most likely 2020.......   The 'Good War,' right????   Hmmm.....

BUT.......    You guys always purposefully deflect.

IRS targeting Americans for their political, religious, & other beliefs?  STUNNING!!!  SCANDALOUS!!!  Targeting ONE SIDE of the political spectrum, seemingly to crush dissent.  To quote some guy in the movie Armageddon, "Scarriest thing imaginable."  ;)

AP scandal.  "Second scariest thing ever!!"  ;)

Ben Gazi !  Very sad!!!   IRONICALLY....   THE porverbail 3 a.m. phone call Hillary Clinton famously talked about in the primaries.  WOW!   Never even asked the answering service to forward the call......  Just let it ring.........

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

I could easily help to derail this thread into politics... rather than ask softlaw that question why don't you tell us BosoxJoe if you supported the initial invasion? I didn't - not because I thought we were being lied to but common sense dictated you didn't need to invade Iraq just because they had a few chemical weapons that didn't have a snow balls chance in heck to make it to here.... and that it meant suicide to Hussein if he ever tried. We had his azz all bottled up and secure before we sent our boys to die or get maimed, and before billions were poured into rebuilding that stupid country.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

I could easily help to derail this thread into politics... rather than ask softlaw that question why don't you tell us BosoxJoe if you supported the initial invasion? I didn't - not because I thought we were being lied to but common sense dictated you didn't need to invade Iraq just because they had a few chemical weapons that didn't have a snow balls chance in heck to make it to here.... and that it meant suicide to Hussein if he ever tried. We had his azz all bottled up and secure before we sent our boys to die or get maimed, and before billions were poured into rebuilding that stupid country.

I couldn't possibly agree any more Burrito!  Well said!!

Even when President Clinton held up that bag of sugar & told us Saddam was the biggest threat in the world, I didn't come close to buying it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Very sad that Afghanistan was somehow twisted into "THE GOOD WAR."

Somebody tell me how that happened?  Now we're there ad infinitum.........

& our boys & girls just keep dying....   For NOTHING!

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts