In response to Ice-Cream's comment:

FANDANGO!!!   LOL  Laughing

Thats what I was watching. A little WWE

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Re: What's on tonight?

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

In response to softlaw2's comment:

Obstruction of Justice and Abuse of Power: By David Axelrod

I am not a democrat by any means but were was your anger when intelligence the administration knew was probably incorrect got us into the Iraq War?

The problem is that every country in the world shared that information....  We weren't alone with the assessment.  Besides, it's not without suspicion that it's in Syria.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to ampoule's comment:

I am not a democrat by any means but were was your anger when intelligence the administration knew was probably incorrect got us into the Iraq War?

The problem is that every country in the world shared that information....  We weren't alone with the assessment.  Besides, it's not without suspicion that it's in Syria.

No, not alone.  Britain shared the assessment, and ... and ... well, Britain.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:

Well, I think more.  So, we can respectfully disagree.   I'm really not up looking it all up...and, for what? you know.  Besides, we have more pressing issues in the government as we speak.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Well, I think more.  So, we can respectfully disagree.   I'm really not up looking it all up...and, for what? you know.  Besides, we have more pressing issues in the government as we speak.

Indeed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

You Can Donate To One Fund Boston, And The Red Cross For OakLahoma TorNada Victims...Wink

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Space, Obama is either a felon or incompetent or both, with the "I just learned about on TV the same time as you did" responses to the IRS/Gestapo, AP/Reporter "Injustice" Dept.".

Have they prosecuted that Muslim hate video guy? 

The IRS situation is not good.  

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Space, Obama is either a felon or incompetent or both, with the "I just learned about on TV the same time as you did" responses to the IRS/Gestapo, AP/Reporter "Injustice" Dept.".

The man who made the video is still in jail.  Where is the outrage?  I guess he doesn't have the right to speak freely in this country.  I thought that was a right we had.  I was told by a poster not to inject my religious belief into these debates.  I guess I don't have the right to freedom of speach or freedom of religion either.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Obama doesn't seem to know what's going on under his watch.  He is responsible for what happens, the buck stops with him.

I believe he doesn't want to be told so he can claim ignorance.  The fish rots from the head down.  If he were an honest man then he would demand honesty from his people but he isn't and he doesn't.

Chicago politics at it's worst.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

The IRS situation is not good.  

This is what amazes me.....  

No matter your political stripe, every American should be OUTRAGED!  I mean REALLY OUTRAGED that the IRS was admittedly engaging in the targeting of one side of the political spectrum, for the SOLE PURPOSE of harassment & surpressing political speech.  As every American well knows, going afoul of the IRS is perhaps the single most frightening thing that can happen to you, as they can quite literally destroy your life if THEY decide you 'NEED' to be investigated.  The admission that it was done, is stunning.  The contention by the Mr. Miller, when facing questions under oath, that he doesn't 'think' it was illegal, is frightening!

The concurrent targeting of journalists by the AG (oooops!  the deputy AG, as Mr. Holder thought it best to recuse himself????   Very interesting) tends to lend credence to the likelihood of a patter.

2 concurrent scandals that GO AFTER the right to free speech, under this administration???

Come on folks!  & I thought increasing the NATIONAL Debt by 75% was bad.  Adding troops to Afghnistan & continuing a failed war....... 

What exactly gets the attention of my liberal friends these days?????

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

I think Bush killed off enough of we the people spirit and drive to last another ten years. No energy left to stand up and fight for what is right.

People are simply happy (docile) enough that they can again buy (borrow money to live in a house they could never live in otherwise) a house again, charge a latte on the Visa, and get that 4 day weekend in Old Orchard Beach.

Are you blaming bush!?!?!  Really!!!!  Come on, get real.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to mryazz's comment:

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

67redsox you must not understand the average American. Bush sapped the American spirit to near exhaustion followed by the financial meltdown.  What care or energy do you think the average American has left inside them?

Nada.

Did I say it was right or wrong? No. Do I like Obama? Not much. Am I a Liberal? Nope. You stay on the far Right like Yazzer stays on the Left which blinds both of you in certain instances. I see clearly because I can.

if not hating the president because he's black makes me a liberal, than fine, i'm a liberal.

Hey Chris Matthews!  :0  How are ya?  I was wondering what happened to you.  You used to have one of my favorite shows on tv.  That is, before you went completely off the rails....  He's going off the rails on a crazy train......  ;)

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.