1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: What's on tonight?

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

I think Bush killed off enough of we the people spirit and drive to last another ten years. No energy left to stand up and fight for what is right.

People are simply happy (docile) enough that they can again buy (borrow money to live in a house they could never live in otherwise) a house again, charge a latte on the Visa, and get that 4 day weekend in Old Orchard Beach.

Come on Burrito...  You're too smart for this selective apathy.  Yes!  Bush got us into 2 rediculous wars.  He spent like a druken Dem.  Ran up the Debt.  Helped mortgage our future on the backs of our children.   To conflate the mortgage crisis into this, and use it to demagogue this situation, using it as a red herring - shiny silver ball - dog whistle issue is lame at best.  The Dems were equally responsible for the mortgage crisis & credit default swaps.  Allowing banks to bundle & securitize loans was a bi-partisan, damnable scandal.

Apathy & ignorance got us all into this......  Et Tu Brute?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Come on man, who here said that? That is uncalled for (unless I missed someone making that statement).  Don't be like that.

Buritto, the guy is poison...really.  Do yourself a favor and use the ignore button on him.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

67redsox you must not understand the average American. Bush sapped the American spirit to near exhaustion followed by complete exhaustion due to the financial meltdown.  What care or energy do you think the average American has left inside them?

Nada.

Did I say it was right or wrong? No. Do I like Obama? Not much. Am I a Liberal? Nope. You stay on the far Right like Yazzer stays on the Left which blinds both of you in certain instances. I see clearly because I can.

It's so sad that you think a conservative catholic republican is on the far right.  How far our country has sunk.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

In response to 67redsox's comment:

67redsox you must not understand the average American. Bush sapped the American spirit to near exhaustion followed by complete exhaustion due to the financial meltdown.  What care or energy do you think the average American has left inside them?

Nada.

Did I say it was right or wrong? No. Do I like Obama? Not much. Am I a Liberal? Nope. You stay on the far Right like Yazzer stays on the Left which blinds both of you in certain instances. I see clearly because I can.

It's so sad that you think a conservative catholic republican is on the far right.  How far our country has sunk.

Did you really just make this statement?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

Obama's IRS and "Justice Department" is a secrect police force used to intimidate dissidents. The "I wasn't told" chinese wall claims will fall once the investigation takes it's full course. I guarantee the only reason he hasn't been outed as the director of this criminal activity is because those who have knowledge fear for their jobs and their lives. Patreus found out how dissidents are handled.

Like another poster said "this is the best thing to happen to the republican party since Jimmy Carter".

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to mryazz's comment:

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

In response to mryazz's comment:

67redsox you must not understand the average American. Bush sapped the American spirit to near exhaustion followed by the financial meltdown.  What care or energy do you think the average American has left inside them?

Nada.

if not hating the president because he's black makes me a liberal, than fine, i'm a liberal.

Hey Chris Matthews!  :0  How are ya?  I was wondering what happened to you.  You used to have one of my favorite shows on tv.  That is, before you went completely off the rails....  He's going off the rails on a crazy train......  ;)

shouldn't you be watching FOX NEWS, moron breath?

Only if he wants all the news and not just one side of it.

Most of the people who go to Fox do so because they need to know what is actually going on.

If it was up to the msm all of the recent scandals would be forgotten swept under the carpet let alone be covered.

That in a nutshell why the left directs the hate at FOX because they report the stories the MSM will not.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Obama's IRS and "Justice Department" is a secrect police force used to intimidate dissidents. The "I wasn't told" chinese wall claims will fall once the investigation takes it's full course. I guarantee the only reason he hasn't been outed as the director of this criminal activity is because those who have knowledge fear for their jobs and their lives. Patreus found out how dissidents are handled.

They hacked Petraeus email account to learn of his affair then leaked it to destroy his credibility when he wouldn't fall in line like a good lemming to sell the muslim video bs story to protect Hillary and Barry Putin.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

Where was the outrage? Where was the scandal? The corruption?    

Did they repeat, for two weeks, that the attacks were caused by a muslim hate video reaction in the form of "spontaneous demonstrations". Did they tell the victims that they will get to the bottom of the hate video .

Did who repeat what? You know that's not true. Plus it's called an investigation. There's no 'There' there. Conservatives should stop wasting tax payers' money to have yet another Hearing because the answers don't fit their narrative. The election is over & you lost. Deal w/ it.

Bottom line= NOT A SCANDAL. 

Did they use the IRS as a campaign based gestapo as to who paid taxes and who should be denied tax exempt status?

You want smaller government? Well here it is. One IRS employee sifting through over 4,000 tax exemption claims due to rule changes thanx to the Citizens' United decision of 2010. NonConservative groups also got targeted, just not as many, because there simply weren't as many filed.

Bottom line? No laws were broken= NOT A SCANDAL. 

Did they violate the Constitution by harrassing reporters with taps and attempts to trump up criminal charges? 

No one tapped any phones. Stop watching FOX news. All they did was get phone numbers. I'm not too sure, which POTUS signed the Patriot Act?

Bottom line? No laws were broken= NOT A SCANDAL. 

Better luck next time

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

Not a scandal. Well, the administration's IRS flunkie just took the 5th after waiving that right.

Stop watching Chris Matthews and getting the chill of your leg.

Can't say i blame him. it's BS. 

Is he the one who was actually appointed by W. Bush's Adiministration? You do know that right? The head of the IRS has been a Bush appointee. Not sure why, except for the fact that Congress filibusters most,if not all, of Pres. Obama's appointments. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

It's her, and she isn't the one "appointed by the Bush administration". But I've noted that Chris Matthews has told you that the Bush admiinistartion told a couple of "rogue" IRS employers to place "extra scrutinty" on tax exempt applications that had "tea party" and "liberty" as the proposed name of the tax exempt entity.

Of course "she" wasn't appointed by W. Besides Condi Rice, was there another woman Bush appointed? I'll look that up. I'll guess few & far between right now. 

Hardball Chris was pretty inflamed about this "SCANDAL" when it first broke. He wanted heads & said Obama didn't address it good or fast enough, actually. Not so much now huh? Now that it's not & never really was a SCANDAL. 

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

You won't look up anything.

What about these? They do anything for ya'?

Under G.W.Bush:   January 22, 2002. Calcutta, India. Gunmen associated with Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami attack the U.S. Consulate. Five people are killed.   June 14, 2002. Karachi, Pakistan. Suicide bomber connected with al Qaeda attacks the U.S. Consulate, killing 12 and injuring 51.   October 12, 2002. Denpasar, Indonesia. U.S. diplomatic offices bombed as part of a string of "Bali Bombings." No fatalities.   February 28, 2003. Islamabad, Pakistan. Several gunmen fire upon the U.S. Embassy. Two people are killed.     May 12, 2003. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Armed al Qaeda terrorists storm the diplomatic compound, killing 36 people including nine Americans. The assailants committed suicide by detonating a truck bomb.   July 30, 2004. Tashkent, Uzbekistan. A suicide bomber from the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan attacks the U.S. Embassy, killing two people.

December 6, 2004. Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Al Qaeda terrorists storm the U.S. Consulate and occupy the perimeter wall. Nine people are killed.

March 2, 2006. Karachi, Pakistan again. Suicide bomber attacks the U.S. Consulate killing four people, including U.S. diplomat David Foy who was directly targeted by the attackers. (This is the third Karachi terrorist attack in four years on what's considered American soil.)

September 12, 2006. Damascus, Syria. Four armed gunmen shouting "Allahu akbar" storm the U.S. Embassy using grenades, automatic weapons, a car bomb and a truck bomb. Four people are killed, 13 are wounded.

September 12, 2006. Damascus, Syria. Four armed gunmen shouting "Allahu akbar" storm the U.S. Embassy using grenades, automatic weapons, a car bomb and a truck bomb. Four people are killed, 13 are wounded.. Members of the al-Qaeda-linked Islamic Jihad of Yemen fire a mortar at the U.S. Embassy. The shot misses the embassy, but hits nearby school killing two.

July 9, 2008. Istanbul, Turkey. Four armed terrorists attack the U.S. Consulate. Six people are killed.   September 17, 2008. Sana'a, Yemen. Terrorists dressed as military officials attack the U.S. Embassy with an arsenal of weapons including RPGs and detonate two car bombs. Sixteen people are killed, including an American student and her husband (they had been married for three weeks when the attack occurred). This is the second attack on this embassy in seven months.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.