WHAT'S THERE TO WHINE ABOUT NOW DOOMERS?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

WHAT'S THERE TO WHINE ABOUT NOW DOOMERS?

sox are clicking on all cylinders now. theo looks smart now. tito is out-managing everyone again. dice going 8 while being efficiently brilliant in back to back starts for the first time EVER. craw is hitting (2 big hits), tek got a big rip last night, starters are on a historical record clip with 8 straight games with at least 5 innings and under 3 runs.. pap has been lights out along with bard. the only easily-fixable downsides may be perhaps the middle relief of jenks and wheeler and whose ego to bruise by hitting them NINTH. last night it was tek and likely to be salty again tonight. overtime, it could be drew if craw keeps hitting (more speed). could see craw at second over time with lowrie at seventh with drew (more speed at ninth.. well 3 straight lefties may not be smart). so drew at ninth only if pedy is still at second. f craw doesnt hit, he could be dropped to ninth, between him or drew. drew's personality could more easily handle it plus the salary thing may come into play! realistically, will likely be lowrie at seventh with drew/cameron at eighth with one of the switch-hitting catchers at ninth. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Re: WHAT'S THERE TO WHINE ABOUT NOW DOOMERS?

CC ... they'll find something.  A splinter in their too tight seats at Fenway.  A foul ball into their beer ... and they weren't even at the game.  Wait, that doesn't sound right ...

They'll find something .... like not signing Martin ...... 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cglassanos. Show cglassanos's posts

Here, here!  +1 @ CC and an assist goes to Yaz!

I decided that I need to make a mea culpa on account of my calling for Dice-K being traded... who knew the Lil Nipper had it in him?

GO DICE-MAN!!!  DEALIN 'N SQUEALIN ON ALL FOUR!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from REDSOX-11. Show REDSOX-11's posts

Not a whine a fact: The sox are hitting an scoring runs so Tito doesn't have to make any in game decisions to mess things up. This is why people have made comments they win in spite of him and have been. Not a good manager and the sox can do a lot better. Glad they are winning, but they should be in first and not have a losing record this late in the season. He decisions have cost this team several wins already and he did not have this team ready for the regular season. Keep standing with him, im not surprised.

In Response to Re: WHAT'S THERE TO WHINE ABOUT NOW DOOMERS?:
    [QUOTE]CC ... they'll find something.  A splinter in their too tight seats at Fenway.  A foul ball into their beer ... and they weren't even at the game.  Wait, that doesn't sound right ...    They'll find something .... like not signing Martin ...... 
    Posted by SinceYaz[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cglassanos. Show cglassanos's posts

[QUOTE]Not a whine a fact: The sox are hitting an scoring runs so Tito doesn't have to make any in game decisions to mess things up. This is why people have made comments they win in spite of him and have been. Not a good manager and the sox can do a lot better. Glad they are winning, but they should be in first and not have a losing record this late in the season. He decisions have cost this team several wins already and he did not have this team ready for the regular season. Keep standing with him, im not surprised. In Response to Re: WHAT'S THERE TO WHINE ABOUT NOW DOOMERS? :
    Posted by REDSOX-11[/QUOTE] 

That's some bitter beer face  XD

"Flame on, Wayne."

"Flame on, Garth."

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

IN THEO & TITO I/WE TRUST !!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from garyhow. Show garyhow's posts

Starters are on a big time roll, Lackey needs to keep run going. Went 3-0 last year vs old team, keep it going then on to Baltimore, who knows maybe 1st place alot sooner than anyone ever thought. Imagine how good this team could be if bats could get going? How long can Crawford, Youk, Tek, Salty, Ells, Scuturo, and Agon stay down offensively. Pedey and Lowrie hopefully don't have to carry team much longer. RS setting sights on CC and pray for rain Yanks? Can't keep hitting homers at that pace all season.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

perhaps we can hold off on the gloating until we reach .500?

but the pitching does look awesome and CC does look like he's coming around

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

[QUOTE]Not a whine a fact: The sox are hitting an scoring runs so Tito doesn't have to make any in game decisions to mess things up. This is why people have made comments they win in spite of him and have been. Not a good manager and the sox can do a lot better. Glad they are winning, but they should be in first and not have a losing record this late in the season. He decisions have cost this team several wins already and he did not have this team ready for the regular season. Keep standing with him, im not surprised. In Response to Re: WHAT'S THERE TO WHINE ABOUT NOW DOOMERS? :

Shoulda coulda ...  wah wah wah.

Should and will.

THIS LATE IN THE SEASON?  Started 0-6 ... 9-5 since.  Which team do you think will show up the rest of the season?  I'll take the 9-5 ... or maybe even the 7 - 1 team since we were 2-10.

Look, you can be as dismal in your outlook as you like, but I'll ask you one question.  Just one.  And you need to be honest about it.  

When the Red Sox win it all, will you be able to live with all the negative and derogatory things you said about being sure they'd fail?

And yes, I will stand with Tito and the rest of the team .... Hell or high water.  The only enemy is the OTHER nine ....

Period.   

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from REDSOX-11. Show REDSOX-11's posts

You sir have the right to your own opinion and it is just that. I would highly recommend you QUIT the name calling, I don't care if you have 5000 posts or not and you are not above the rules. So back off and grow up.

If I wanted I could retort and it would not be complementary to you either. People have the right to express their opinions just like you do. And yours are no better or correct than any other users. 

I hope you get the underlying message because I have about had it with your attitude and name calling toward other users.

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: WHAT'S THERE TO WHINE ABOUT NOW DOOMERS? : Everyday you prove to be more of a tool than I think you are.  This post says it all.  You were b!tching when they struggled that Tito was horrible and the Sox were not ready to play.  Now that they are playing well, you say they are winning despite him.  You are such an idiot that you don't even realize that you contradict your own position.  I don't usually ignore but tools like you are usually entertaining.  You are not entertaining.  The best thing I can say is that if the Sox win Tito WILL remain the manager.  I know that suks for you which is why you are happy when they lose.  Sorry, you are gonna have to live with Tito for years to come.  You will remain miserable.  And that is a good thing.
    Posted by jimdavis[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

This is the team that theo had in mind when he made all those moves. The 9-5 since Ill take that team any day against any team out there and yes with Tito filling out the card.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

[QUOTE]You sir have the right to your own opinion and it is just that. I would highly recommend you QUIT the name calling, I don't care if you have 5000 posts or not and you are not above the rules. So back off and grow up. If I wanted I could retort and it would not be complementary to you either. People have the right to express their opinions just like you do. And yours are no better or correct than any other users.  I hope you get the underlying message because I have about had it with your attitude and name calling toward other users. In Response to Re: WHAT'S THERE TO WHINE ABOUT NOW DOOMERS? :

You do what you gotta do, Red Sox 11. You can be as uncomplimentary as you would like.  You say things to be provocative because you can't believe 80% of what you say.  In any case, you have made some sort of veiled threat.  I'm telling you to have at it.  5000 posts have nothing to do with anything.  95% of the board has sniffed you out.  Your righteous indignation carries no weight.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]You sir have the right to your own opinion and it is just that. I would highly recommend you QUIT the name calling, I don't care if you have 5000 posts or not and you are not above the rules. So back off and grow up. If I wanted I could retort and it would not be complementary to you either. People have the right to express their opinions just like you do. And yours are no better or correct than any other users.  I hope you get the underlying message because I have about had it with your attitude and name calling toward other users. In Response to Re: WHAT'S THERE TO WHINE ABOUT NOW DOOMERS? :

You've got a pretty thin skin dude. On this forum, that post won't even make the mod blink. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: WHAT'S THERE TO WHINE ABOUT NOW DOOMERS? : You've got a pretty thin skin dude. On this forum, that post won't even make the mod blink. 
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

He got pretty upset cause I called him on his nonsense.  I think he is looking to have me banned.  I'll have to play nice in the sandbox from now on.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Lackey came through big time today, so they can't come down on him for a while.  I guess if Clay doesn't turn it around on Tuesday, they'll be calling for him to be traded.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

call it premature excitation, but i love this team. craw with another multihit game, his first hmoer and salty calling a great game with lackey. now there are 3 starters he has great chemistry with not named dice and beckett. over time, perhaps we can phase in those guys with him as well.... wheeler also had a 1-2-3 inning to close things out. plus ellsbury had 2 hits and solidifIED his place at the top of the order. SCUTARO even had 2 hits versus a righthander as lowrie got the day off! 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dangerfeld. Show Dangerfeld's posts