What's with Pedroia!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jader. Show jader's posts

What's with Pedroia!

In case you haven't noticed, he's stinking the place out, offensively and defensively, .240 and leaving a million guys on base at the 1/3 mark of the season is pitiful. Is he hurt? Why doesn't Tito sit him down for a while, he is killing the team!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

Re: What's with Pedroia!

Tito is wearing him out Mentally in those full contact Cribbage games before he hits the field. In addition, in case you haven't noticed, the Cribbage games and Green Tea are mentally draining Tito as well !!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

He made a great play on the DP ball

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tom-uk. Show tom-uk's posts

That's baseball, very few players never slump for a third of a season.

Pujols has been an exception up until now .761. 

Hanley Ramirez .615

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goofywocky. Show Goofywocky's posts

at least tito could move him down in the order, switch with crawfud

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sgtnull. Show sgtnull's posts

nad if he sits Pedey and Sutton goes 0-4 and we lose? i would say that's baseball - but many on board here would have a meltdown.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NUSoxFan. Show NUSoxFan's posts

Pedey's have troubles, however he's still far and above our best defensive choice for 2nd base.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

One thing I'll never worry about is Dustin Pedroia. He'll get there.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

Players have slumps and bad seasons.   It's not new.

I thought all you people were experts on this game?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Pedroia is streakier than most.

Other guys with worse starts-
    Figgins
    Uggla
    Rios
    Loney
    Crawford
    Markakis
    Hanley
    Ichiro
    Lee (2)
    Swisher
    Dunn

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

Uggla aand Dunn are having abysmal years.

There are two reasons I really shouldn't get on Crawford's deal.  First, he has plenty of time left ot right the ship, and secondly, I stated on this board I would have signed Adam Dunn to play LF...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuchos. Show chuchos's posts

Well said Notin.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StatsFromLouie. Show StatsFromLouie's posts

In Response to Re: What's with Pedroia!:
    [QUOTE]Uggla aand Dunn are having abysmal years. There are two reasons I really shouldn't get on Crawford's deal.  First, he has plenty of time left ot right the ship, and secondly, I stated on this board I would have signed Adam Dunn to play LF...
    Posted by notin[/QUOTE]
    They are the two reasons my fantasy team is in fifth place. I thought they were a lock for 80 HRs between them, and now the might give me 30 and a .200 AVG if they hit .300 the rest of the way.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babe-Ted. Show Babe-Ted's posts

Jader:
    Posted 6/4/2011 7:31 PM EDT
    In case you haven't noticed, he's stinking the place out, offensively and defensively, .240 and leaving a million guys on base at the 1/3 mark of the season is pitiful. Is he hurt? Why ... more >
    Posted 5/24/2011 7:09 PM EDT
    Pedroia has never recovered from his 2010 foot injury. His ineffectiveness as the # 2 hitter is the primary reason we have slumped early, why Tito continues to bat him 2nd mystifies me ... more >

Posted 5/22/2011 7:01 PM EDT
    Our manager has done a great job over 8 years and I'm not complaining, but Pedroia needs to be seriously dropped in the order to 7 or 8 cause at .240, he;s killing us and depriving Gonz... more >
    Posted 5/12/2011 4:56 PM EDT
    He's hitting like crap, leaving everyone on base and not getting on now that Gonzalez is heating up. Maybe his foot is a lot worse than he's letting on, but he's letting this team down ... more >
    Posted 5/11/2011 7:08 PM EDT
    You are a damned beat writer. Why don't you ask Belichick what he has against pass rushers instead of us.

While the Sox bullpen is horrible, the staring pitching has been, exce... more >

Posted 5/5/2011 3:54 PM EDT
    Jenks and Wheeler need to be t=released outright as neither can get anyone out

Forum Post: Wheeler is horrible
    Posted 5/5/2011 12:06 AM EDT
    Get rid of this loser, please! Jenks can go next. They both stink, can't get anyone out. Kids from Portland would do a whole lot better. This bullpen except fo Bard and Papelbon is awfu... more >
    Comment on: Unspecified Title
    Posted 5/4/2011 5:16 PM EDT
    I have often commented that BB won his SB titles with stars drafted by Bobby Grier, not BB selections. Since 2001 when his hoodiness took over the draft, we have a had a dearth of draft... more >

Posted 5/4/2011 9:41 AM EDT
    Ras I could be the worst pick the Pats have made in a while. He was rated 56th best player (late 2nd rd) by the combine and lower by other scounting organizations. While he has good siz... more >

Posted 5/3/2011 7:19 AM EDT
    First its Jenks and now continuation of Wheeler. He couldn't get anyone out in early April and gave up 3 more last night. Get rid of both of these bums, They stink!

Groups