What's with the new format? Has the dreaded BDC Purge taken place?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

What's with the new format? Has the dreaded BDC Purge taken place?

Not sure I like the new format, but it is what it is. Have multiple screen names been eliminated yet? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Re: What's with the new format? Has the dreaded BDC Purge taken place?

Don't know. According to BDC I don't even exist right now. My profile, history, my entire identity is gone. Wiped out. And after I said those nice things about BDC earlier today, they went ahead and killed me anyway.

Technically, I guess I'm a ghost.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Other BDC antibodies were brought in to take you away?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Wo care's if they erase everything. If anything I would nuke the whole shabang. Once the forum kinks are worked out we can return an re-register, likley recaliming our old names. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

In response to What's with the new format? Has the dreaded BDC Purge taken place?:

Not sure I like the new format, but it is what it is. Have multiple screen names been eliminated yet? 

Ask pike. The new forum is still a work in progress, too small a sample size to complain about it yet.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

I'll be anxious to see if that Pensacola old guy comes in here still as Alibiike, Harb53, and Bill-806.

Also will Yazzman still be Yazzer, Hurtlocker, Deerhunter, Pacqaio, Verlander, BaseballDr, Gickchum, Pedro101, and Crono.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to What's with the new format? Has the dreaded BDC Purge taken place?:
    [QUOTE]

Ask pike. The new forum is still a work in progress, too small a sample size to complain about it yet.

[/QUOTE]

When all is said and done Mike, the forum is suppose to be set up exactly like the old one. Think it will take a few weeks.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

I'll be anxious to see if that Pensacola old guy comes in here still as Alibiike, Harb53, and Bill-806.

Also will Yazzman still be Yazzer, Hurtlocker, Deerhunter, Pacqaio, Verlander, BaseballDr, Gickchum, Pedro101, and Crono.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to Clamshack1 comment:

BenitoMyHero talked some smack today and J-Bay couldn't handle it. Exactly what violation covers talking smack? For some reason J-Bay likes smack tallk criticizing the Red Sox but won't tolerate it vice-versa. Why is that?

imposters mikey imposters. FYI pike's  on vaca 

12. This post has been removed.