what's worse?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

Re: what's worse?

Do the current Red Sox think an apostrophe is a dirty word, yet somehow do let it pass if you inadvertantly drop the letter "o" from the word "account"?

Going with the Sox here...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to mryazz's comment:

the current RED SOX or this current board?
    also, which will be fixed 1st?
    what they have in common is  that they were both hammered together by incompetents.
    i'm guessing both will be frustrating for a long time.

Well, since you refer to them as the "SUX", I'm guessing you're going with the Sox.

But hey, kudos to you for trying to get posters to bash the site. After all, it's not your team board.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

what they have in common is  that they were both hammered together by incompetents.

Well, since you refer to them as the "SUX", I'm guessing you're going with the Sox.

But hey, kudos to you for trying to get posters to bash the site. After all, it's not your team board.

The OP is in all likelihood a RS fan who doesn't play by your rules; yet another McCarthyistic accusation. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

The OP is in all likelihood a RS fan who doesn't play by your rules; yet another McCarthyistic accusation. 

I'm not interested in your political commentary. This is a baseball forum. If you take baseball as serious as you take politics, maybe a sports board isn't the best fit for you. Your posts to me have also included wearing a Scarlet letter (identifying yourself as Yankee fan) and  other references to what happened to the Jews in Germany. I think it's an insulting comparison on a baseball forum considering the horror involved. 

And FTR, he calls the Sox the SUX. No Sox fan does that. Along with many other comments he's made, you don't need to be a genius to figure out where he's coming from. His home is on the gamethreads, where screennames like him always find a comfortable home.

Couldn't be happier that the gamethreads may have been relocated.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

I'm not interested in your political commentary. This is a baseball forum. If you take baseball as serious as you take politics, maybe a sports board isn't the best fit for you. Your posts to me have also included wearing a Scarlet letter (identifying yourself as Yankee fan) and  other references to what happened to the Jews in Germany. I think it's an insulting comparison on a baseball forum considering the horror involved. 

And FTR, he calls the Sox the SUX. No Sox fan does that. Along with many other comments he's made, you don't need to be a genius to figure out where he's coming from. His home is on the gamethreads, where screennames like him always find a comfortable home.

Couldn't be happier that the gamethreads may have been relocated.

It wasn't a political commentary, it was a metaphor on your twisted perceptions and accusations, and I'm guessing you knew this but was only attempting to distract. Did it ever occur to you he's a frustrated Sox fan? Who likely doesn't GAC what you accuse him of?

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts