What's wrong with BJ Upton? (Non Red Sox topic)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

What's wrong with BJ Upton? (Non Red Sox topic)

He's now 0-10 with 6 Ks to start the season.  Since the union of Upton brothers, BJ seems he can't get out his long slump.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re: What's wrong with BJ Upton? (Non Red Sox topic)

Maybe BJ has Carl Crawford disease.  The only cure is to play for a nurturing guru like Joe Maddon in a town that couldn't care less about baseball.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

i think he'll start to hit, tho he's not the "building with feet" that Justin is...he can get a real roll at times, will still strike out a ton...still a  pretty good fielder

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Well, BJ is Atlanta's problem.   LOL

Uggla has also been a nightmare for the Braves. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from chickenandboose. Show chickenandboose's posts

He got paid and stop giving a dam.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoeFoyFan. Show JoeFoyFan's posts

Maybe he just isn't a very good hitter of a baseball?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc1944. Show MadMc1944's posts

Perhaps BenC could make a deal with the Bravos; take BJ for 50 % off his big salary. We need a Rhanded OF bat, someone with speed, an excellent arm and the potential to play a solid OF.

Perhaps JBJ, Miller and a prospect for BJ and Uggla and 1/2 their salaries. Then possibly move Uggla for some prospects. Upton may just need a change of scenery to get his swing back.

Yes I'm serious --who thought anyone would take Gonzo, Craw and Beck.  

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

In response to MadMc1944's comment:

Perhaps BenC could make a deal with the Bravos; take BJ for 50 % off his big salary. We need a Rhanded OF bat, someone with speed, an excellent arm and the potential to play a solid OF.

Perhaps JBJ, Miller and a prospect for BJ and Uggla and 1/2 their salaries. Then possibly move Uggla for some prospects. Upton may just need a change of scenery to get his swing back.

How does an OF of Size in LF, JBJ in CF and Vic in RF sound as we approach the Stadium for 4 games with the Yankees. OR JBJ in LF and Size in CF and Vic or Nava in RF?

The question is who goes to AAA when Vic comes off the DL this weekend? JBJ--I hope not the way he's playing.  Maybe a DFA for Gomes???

BJ and Uggla can stay in Atlanta for a while longer.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to MadMc44's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/quote]

Uggla is a has-been and BJ is a never-was. Why anyone would want them (let alone for their bloated salaries) is beyond me. go home, you're drunk!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc1944. Show MadMc1944's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

[/quote]

Uggla is a has-been and BJ is a never-was. Why anyone would want them (let alone for their bloated salaries) is beyond me. go home, you're drunk!

Captain Americal I object to being called a drunk; you should be suspended for that comment. Dan Uggla and BJ Upton are two former all stars.

Would you prefer BJ Upton over Gomes or Nava or Carp?

Would you prefer Uggla to  Roberts or  Herrera or WMB?

Personally if you could pick one or both--preferably BJU. I think he could help the Sox.

If BenC could do something with the money trail--it might be worth exploring.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

[/quote]

Captain Americal I object to being called a drunk; you should be suspended for that comment. Dan Uggla and BJ Upton are two former all stars.

Would you prefer BJ Upton over Gomes or Nava or Carp?

Would you prefer Uggla to  Roberts or  Herrera or WMB?

Personally if you could pick one or both--preferably BJU. I think he could help the Sox.

If BenC could do something with the money trail--it might be worth exploring.

Bj is a god awful ball player. I would stick David Ross in the outfield before I traded for Bj Upton even if Atlanta ate his entire salary! Am upgrade over the nava/gomes platoon? Please! LF was one of our top producing positions offensively and bj Upton is terrible at the plate and sub Par in the field. Go home, you're drunk. 

Uggla is much better but still not a fit on this team. I would sign drew before I traded for Uggla. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

[/quote]

Yeah,  I have to agree.  It's SO or HR with these two.  Pass.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to chickenandboose's comment:

He got paid and stop giving a dam.

He really didn't care at times in Tampa either.  He was benched numerous times for lacksadasical play there also.  I remember when he almost got into a fight in the dugout with Longoria because Evan called him on it.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

he killed me last year in the baseball fantasy league..

Sections
Shortcuts