What's wrong with Dice-Clay?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

What's wrong with Dice-Clay?

Will he pitch again this year? What exactly is wrong with this so-called phenom?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nickarcese. Show nickarcese's posts

Re: What's wrong with Dice-Clay?

done at least until mid season 2012

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In Response to Re: What's wrong with Dice-Clay?:
    [QUOTE]done at least until mid season 2012
    Posted by nickarcese[/QUOTE]

I assume Alibi is talking about Buchholz. It was reported on Nesn last night that Clay said he does not know when he will pitch again. He has issues with his back & they are being careful with him. Doesn't sound good though.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Clay Buchholz (back) is scheduled to throw a side session in the next couple of days.
    Buchholz played long-toss from a distance of 120 feet on Monday afternoon and reported no lingering issues with his once-strained lower back. On the disabled list since June 17, the 26-year-old right-hander should be able return to the major leagues in early August. Jul 19, 10:43 AM
    Source: CSNNewEngland.com

yeah right! middle of 2012 my aunt bertha's black cats azz.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

I always thought Andrew Dice Clay was something of a one-trick pony. His comedy was unoriginal and appealed to the drunken frat boys who, when they grew up and sobered up, realized he was boring.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

In Response to What's wrong with Dice-Clay?:
    [QUOTE]Will he pitch again this year? What exactly is wrong with this so-called phenom?
    Posted by Alibiike[/QUOTE]

They're shooting a sequel to Godzilla Trashes Tokyo and DiceK is auditioning for one of the lead roles. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fivekatz. Show fivekatz's posts

If you have ever had lower back problems you would not have to ask. They repair themselves on their own timetable, can be aggrevated at any point during recovery and normal activity let alone pitching at the highest level is impaired.

It is not unusual for a person to have a "bad day" and become frustrated like Clay was when asked about when he was coming back, which has set off the speculation.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

[QUOTE]I always thought Andrew Dice Clay was something of a one-trick pony. His comedy was unoriginal and appealed to the drunken frat boys who, when they grew up and sobered up, realized he was boring.
    Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]

Dice Clay will be on Entourage this season.  it might re-launch his career.  Hickory Dickory Doc....OHHHHHHHH!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

Thanks. I thought I read an earlier post where someone said he was done this year.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Buchholz is a malingerer, pure and simple.  I saw this movie, The Fortune Cookie, directed by Billy Wilder, and believe that Buchholz is getting ready to sue CBS, the Cleveland Browns, the NFL, and goodness knows who else. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from fivekatz. Show fivekatz's posts

[QUOTE]Buchholz is a malingerer, pure and simple.  I saw this movie, The Fortune Cookie, directed by Billy Wilder, and believe that Buchholz is getting ready to sue CBS, the Cleveland Browns, the NFL, and goodness knows who else. 
    Posted by maxbialystock[/QUOTE]He is being represented by the law firm of Boras, Jitterbug and No Pop so whatelse could we expect?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

the co-counsel is Dewey, Cheetum and Howe

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]Buchholz is a malingerer, pure and simple.  I saw this movie, The Fortune Cookie, directed by Billy Wilder, and believe that Buchholz is getting ready to sue CBS, the Cleveland Browns, the NFL, and goodness knows who else. 
    Posted by maxbialystock[/QUOTE]

Good flic. Buch may be duped by the players' union. Jake could refer him to
    RIB   GIB  &  ADLIB.