What's wrong with you people? It's time for some bootlicking!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from losmediasrojas. Show losmediasrojas's posts

What's wrong with you people? It's time for some bootlicking!

The Red Sox are now showing signs of what they're capable of and are in the midst of a very successful road trip, beating a very good Angels team, and half the front burner is filled with complainers as if they were still mired in a team slump.  What the f-k is wrong with you people?  Can't you enjoy this?  It's like you're looking for reasons to beat this team up. 

There is loads to get stoked about.  Paps looks like Paps of yore, Bard is Bard, Lester is Lester, Beckett looks like Beckett 07, Dice-k is looking like the pitcher that he was hyped to be, Youk is starting to come around, Big Papi is not slumping this April, A-Gon is showing signs of what he can do, Lowrie is embarrassing Softlaw even to his politically like-minded cronies, Pedroia is making short people everywhere stand tall, and Tek's relevance makes Harness look like the next Bill James (step aside 791).  Give it time, and even Smiley and Sox/Pats/Celts might not seem so outrageous any more. 

C'mon, give it up for the Red Sox!

http://youtu.be/TylvUGJIi_w

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Re: What's wrong with you people? It's time for some bootlicking!

And out of the cellar!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from losmediasrojas. Show losmediasrojas's posts

In Response to Re: What's wrong with you people? It's time for some bootlicking!:
    [QUOTE]And out of the cellar!
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]

Mother's cellar, that is. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

This board reflects the human condition.
    "My car wasn't used as a toilet today, so I'm sure the birds will have better aim tomorrow".

This thread has KICKASS written all over it.  Expect a plethora of wide-ranging opinions.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

half the front burner is filled with complainers as if they were still mired in a team slump.  What the f-k is wrong with you people?  Can't you enjoy this?  It's like you're looking for reasons to beat this team up.

I think a good number of them are struggling to justify their earlier whining and hate, and to stay relevant so they can seamlessly start it back up again when the next slump comes around. I'll never understand what the deal is with these people. 

Great post though. There's loads to be excited and optimistic about right now. If the pitching continues to hold up, when the offense truly begins to hit its stride this team is going to be a thing to behold.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

COMA'S AN IDIOT!
    THEO IS INEPT.
    SALTY/TEK BELONG IN A LOGGING CAMP.
    ELLSBURY IS TRADE BAIT.
    WAKE HAS NEVER DONE ANYTHING FOR THIS TEAM!
    LOWRIE IS A UTILITY PLAYER.
    LACKEY IS A BUST.

I'm just arming the tools for future threads.
    Please continue.

BTW Rojas: You are closing in on 4000 uninterrupted posts. As Jerry Reed would say, "make it count, son!"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In Response to Re: What's wrong with you people? It's time for some bootlicking!:
    [QUOTE]COMA'S AN IDIOT! THEO IS INEPT. SALTY/TEK BELONG IN A LOGGING CAMP. ELLSBURY IS TRADE BAIT. WAKE HAS NEVER DONE ANYTHING FOR THIS TEAM! LOWRIE IS A UTILITY PLAYER. LACKEY IS A BUST. I'm just arming the tools for future threads. Please continue. BTW Rojas : You are closing in on 4000 uninterrupted posts. As Jerry Reed would say, "make it count, son!"
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]Don't forget Inepstein, the boy blunder.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

I listed it 2nd. Didn't want to agitate the board's new BaseballDR.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from losmediasrojas. Show losmediasrojas's posts

This is a bump from the "pretending" Red Sox fan, or so says Smiley.  Be cautious folks because this "rah-rah" rallying energy could be subterfuge by a latent Yankee fan who refuses to come out of his pinstiped closet. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from REDSOX-11. Show REDSOX-11's posts

Glad to see you got this one right/

[QUOTE]COMA'S AN IDIOT! THEO IS INEPT. SALTY/TEK BELONG IN A LOGGING CAMP. ELLSBURY IS TRADE BAIT. WAKE HAS NEVER DONE ANYTHING FOR THIS TEAM! LOWRIE IS A UTILITY PLAYER. LACKEY IS A BUST. I'm just arming the tools for future threads. Please continue. BTW Rojas : You are closing in on 4000 uninterrupted posts. As Jerry Reed would say, "make it count, son!"
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from fizsh. Show fizsh's posts

I think the reason there are not many theads trumpeting the good times, los, is that those who don't whine over every little bump in the road are also bright enough to know that baseball is a humbling game.  It is the season that matters most, not the game by game or even the series by series ups and downs.  At least for myself, I just enjoy the ride. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

I dunno, Sheriff. Sounds like a fetish to me...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]  I dunno, Sheriff. Sounds like a fetish to me...
    Posted by summerof67[/QUOTE]

Only if they are wearing them

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

[QUOTE]Glad to see you got this one right/ In Response to Re: What's wrong with you people? It's time for some bootlicking! :
    Posted by REDSOX-11[/QUOTE]

One trick pony is in fine form.  Nice job.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

Nothing to see here. Just the RS doing what they have been expected to do all along, and that's win!
    Let's not go all ga-ga. Try to keep things in perspective.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

[QUOTE]Nothing to see here. Just the RS doing what they have been expected to do all along, and that's win! Let's not go all ga-ga. Try to keep things in persective.
    Posted by Alibiike[/QUOTE]

I am all for perspective as there will be other dark days over 162 games.  However, this is the inevitable pendulum swing based on the gloom and doom posts during the first 2 weeks of the season.  I said I'd be happy with 15-15 record.  Now, I expect a bit better.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

God bless ya jessy! that's all I gotta say!!!!!! God bless ya!!!

whooooooooooooooooooooooooooouh!!!!!Wink

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What's wrong with you people? It's time for some bootlicking! : I am all for perspective as there will be other dark days over 162 games.  However, this is the inevitable pendulum swing based on the gloom and doom posts during the first 2 weeks of the season.  I said I'd be happy with 15-15 record.  Now, I expect a bit better.
    Posted by jimdavis[/QUOTE]

And I said, anything less less than a sweep of LA was unacceptable. Now, I expect the same thing at Camdentown.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]God bless ya jessy! that's all I gotta say!!!!!! God bless ya!!! whooooooooooooooooooooooooooouh!!!!!
    Posted by Hammah29r2[/QUOTE]

i try and keep things in their proper perspective.

Sections
Shortcuts