Wheeler is horrible

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jader. Show jader's posts

Wheeler is horrible

Get rid of this loser, please! Jenks can go next. They both stink, can't get anyone out. Kids from Portland would do a whole lot better. This bullpen except fo Bard and Papelbon is awful!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goofywocky. Show Goofywocky's posts

Re: Wheeler is horrible

BRS got a real loser blown save artist.  Amazing, records 1 out, while surrendering a hit, a walk & a homer.  ERA well over 10.  This guy is worse than the Jinx.  Why would anyone give this dead arm meatballer $6 mil and 2 yrs.  Wheeluh's gotta goYell

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from byebyeepstein. Show byebyeepstein's posts

is it possible that both jenks' and wheeler's salaries could be paid by ineptstein.
    why should john henry keep bailing that inept GM out.
    come to your senses mr henry and fire that gorilla.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Oh sorry...this is a troll thread..I dont belong here....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from byebyeepstein. Show byebyeepstein's posts

yes, move along; nothing to see here.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from udontnojack. Show udontnojack's posts

is there even one good reason to ever put this guy out there again.same with jenks

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from piersall. Show piersall's posts

I can't get the thought out of my mind, I really feel Jenks was afraid to come in last night, and claimed cramping.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FIJISOXFAN. Show FIJISOXFAN's posts

The problem with him is he's great against the Sox.  He would shut them down everytime.  Since I live in NY, I saw him against he Yankees.  He would get rocked everytime.  It was shocking to see the sox sign him knowing how bad I have seen him be. 

He will be off the team by next month.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Jenks could turn it around.  Wheeler is a joke.  Yankee fans can't wait to see him come in as the yankees own him.  Hopefully, things will work themselves out the Sox will add a bona fide relievers (2 or 3 actually) and Wheeler will be gone one way or another...........

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

I was really excited when they picked up Wheeler. I thought he'd be exactly what we needed, a consistent bridge to Bard/Papelbon. So far, though ...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Dobs - what they needed was a pair of bona fide lefties who would team up/share duties w/ Jenks to get to Bard in the 8th and Paps in the 9th.  Instead, the plan is to make Jenks THE 7th inning guy and to use Wheeler and Okie to help piece things together and that is going to kill their chances if they don't cut bait soon.

On the bright spot, Albiers is a nice pick up........

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stengel. Show Stengel's posts

They need a lot more than that. How about an overhaul and a new paint job.

Sections
Shortcuts