When Albers was Recalled from the DL, Who would you have sent down, Wakefield or Aceves?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaseballGM. Show BaseballGM's posts

Re: When Albers was Recalled from the DL, Who would you have sent down, Wakefield or Aceves?

"Canging" ID"s isn't what I do. Bowden is one of several options. Where will you be if Wakefield gets lit up after wasting a roster spot for the month or more of the season?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Re: When Albers was Recalled from the DL, Who would you have sent down, Wakefield or Aceves?

Ya mean like Dice did in his first two starts?
    Oh, I doubt Tito will give Wake a 2-start leash...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaseballGM. Show BaseballGM's posts

No, I mean like Wakefield has done in the many starts he was given and failed in.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

"Canging" ID"s isn't what I do. Bowden is one of several options. Where will you be if Wakefield gets lit up after wasting a roster spot for the month or more of the season?

I'll be right here.

I'll admit I was wrong and wish Wake a happy retirement.

If h does well, you will spin it into a disaster or nit pick every bad moment of a strong season, just as you did with "Jake" in 2009 and Jed since day one.