When can Drew be trade?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chickenandboose. Show chickenandboose's posts

When can Drew be trade?

I want to start getting his bag ready.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Re: When can Drew be trade?

He's playing great.  I'd just as soon try to win the pennant, give a QO, and move on next year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Yeah he's a on tear lately and we are in first

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chickenandboose. Show chickenandboose's posts

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:

Yeah he's a on tear lately and we are in first

Nonono Iggy is on a tear... Drew is just mooching off Iggy! ;) Sell Drew while he has some stock before he walks this offseason.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from chickenandboose. Show chickenandboose's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

He's playing great.  I'd just as soon try to win the pennant, give a QO, and move on next year.

My fear is that Drew will accept it.. QO is what 12-13M?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Just relax and stop worrying about these things, chicken.  It's under control.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Someone will sign Drew

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

WHY yes Iggy might be better at SS but the team is working as one why even think of blowing that up???

Love the Red Sox and enjoy the ride every year

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:

WHY yes Iggy might be better at SS but the team is working as one why even think of blowing that up???

Yup, at this point, WMB is more of a concern than Drew is.  Since 4/28, WMB is at .605 and Drew is at .832.  Not sure why posters are starting Drew threads instead of WMB threads.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from chickenandboose. Show chickenandboose's posts

[QUOTE]

Yup, at this point, WMB is more of a concern than Drew is.  Since 4/28, WMB is at .605 and Drew is at .832.  Not sure why posters are starting Drew threads instead of WMB threads.

[/QUOTE]

I just hate seeing young players wasted away in the bench/minors... Look at teams like Rays, Texas, Angels, and the Nats. Hopefully this becomes a trend in baseball.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to chickenandboose's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I just hate seeing young players wasted away in the bench/minors... Look at teams like Rays, Texas, Angels, and the Nats. Hopefully this becomes a trend in baseball.

[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure what that means.  Texas plays their kids.  The Angels traded away most of theirs.  The Nats played some of theirs, traded some away for Gio, and have health concerns about two of the biggest prospects seen in a long time.

Which of these three desperate results are you looking at?  That we should play them, trade them, or bring them up too young?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

why does everybody want to make some kind of trade? the sox are fine as of now, dont fix whats not broke. i understand about getting pieces you might need if your in the hunt for the pennant, but other than a closer( wich they dont so to say "need")  i dont see any glaring needs.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

He can be trade in July

He can be trade to team then

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from chickenandboose. Show chickenandboose's posts

Drew 0-4 with 3 strikeouts as I type this. Tisk tisk. Iggy sorry you got the short end man.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

maybe at the deadline, so lets just chill on all the can we tade Drew salty and Ells threads....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxpride34. Show redsoxpride34's posts

iggy should be starting over drew, he's hitting better and fields much better. drew 0-5 with 4k's, thats just embarassing. 

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

I think a newly signed FA cannot be traded until June 15th.

I'm wondering if Ben has been working the phones on this one.

Sox4ever

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to iaresdnccopper's comment:

I'm wondering if Ben's phone is being wire tapped by the CIA, to protect us all.

From whom?

softy the clown and Buffalo'd BILL?

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasko2248. Show jasko2248's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:

I think a newly signed FA cannot be traded until June 15th.

I'm wondering if Ben has been working the phones on this one.

Sox4ever

I have no doubt that "Ben is working the phones" to trade their only SS depth for a prospect that might help the team out in "2015 and beyond," when they have the 2nd best record in baseball.  

You might want to give up the "realistic" trade proposals for at least another month.  Did you ever think that maybe the Sox view a little healthy competition at SS & 3rd as a good thing, or that if they trade Drew right now, you're banking on two guys (Middlebrooks & Iglesias) who have never played a full season in the Majors and have had some injury history?  What if one of them goes down? Are you ready for Holt or Ciriaco to play full time?  Oh that's right, we can just bring up Boegarts or Marrero or scan the waiver wire since they aren't "serious" contenders anyway.

Sections
Shortcuts