When is it alright to tell it the way you see it on this forum?’

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fir.eballer58. Show fir.eballer58's posts

Re: When is it alright to tell it the way you see it on this forum?’

In Response to Re: When is it alright to tell it the way you see it on this forum?’:
    [QUOTE]The way I see it- You can tell the way you see it, but you should be reasonable about it.  The OP called Beckett injury-prone.  When I said that last year's injury was his first since maybe 2004, I never heard from him again. A little gamesmanship is okay, but let's wait until we get into first before we tell the EE how much they stink.
    Posted by Joebreidey[/QUOTE]
    Let’s look at his disabled list history:

May 1,2002 - 15 Day Disabled list - (blister on the middle finger of his right hand)
    May 14,2002 - Activated
    Jun 5,2002 - 15 Day Disabled list - (right middle finger blister)
    Aug 24,2002 - 15 Day Disabled list - (blister to his right middle finger)
    Sep 11,2002 - Activated
    May 9,2003 - 15 Day Disabled list - (right elbow sprain)
    Jul 1,2003 - Activated
    May 31,2004 - 15 Day Disabled list - (blister to his right middle finger)
    Jun 16,2004 - Activated
    Jun 25,2004 - 15 Day Disabled list - (pulled muscle in his lower back)
    Jul 5,2004 - Activated
    Jul 6,2004 - 15 Day Disabled list - (skin tear to his right middle finger)
    Jul 30,2004 - Activated
    Jun 17,2005 - 15 Day Disabled list - (blister to his right middle finger)
    Jun 30,2005 - Activated
    Jul 8,2005 - 15 Day Disabled list - (left oblique strain)
    Jul 23,2005 - Activated
    May 14,2007 - 15 Day Disabled list - (Finger)
    May 29,2007 - Activated
    Mar 24,2008 - 15 Day Disabled list - (Lower back strain)
    Apr 6,2008 - Activated
    Aug 28,2008 - 15 Day Disabled list - (Inflamed right elbow)
    Sep 5,2008 - Activated
    May, 19,2010-Disabled list - (Lower back strain and returned from the injury)

July 23,2010-Activated
    Note carefully that the list includes injuries besides blisters.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamaicaPlain67. Show JamaicaPlain67's posts

In Response to Re: When is it alright to tell it the way you see it on this forum?’:
    [QUOTE]This doesn't seem like a mystery to me.  Human nature, which is consistent with RS fan nature, is not really to perseverate on the positive (which is often the obvious) i.e.  Wow! Pedey is sure hitting the cover off of the ball!  OR  Lester sure looks solid again..... or  Man!  That's 3 straight awesome outings for Beckett.... HE'S BACK!!!!!!  However, when some yahoo starts trashing OUR GUYS........ Well then it's on!   NOW....  As die hard Red Sox Fans, most of us do feel at liberty to do a fair amount of, what I call..... therapeutic b!#ching!!!  Otherwise, after the first 11 games of this season, we would probably lose it & go postal...... :( When we start out 2 - 9, SORRY!  BUT most of us are freaking out, & looking for answers......  When we CLEARLY SEE that our pitching is BAD........  As grown ups, we say what we think is wrong.  When ALL of our pitchers seem to be struggling mightily, we start struggling to find the answer.  YES!  We try to place blame where we think it belongs.......  i.e.  Dice-K just doesn't seem to want to listen to Tek or the pitching staff. OR  Lackey sure doesn't seem to be able to win unless he has HUGE run support.  OR   Beckett appears to be down to 2 lousy pitches..........   However?????   When Beckett, OUR GUY, turns it around and makes somebody like me who was knocking him, look stupid....................  I don't know about you, but I LOVE WHEN I knock OUR GUYS & they prove me to be DEAD WRONG!!!!!!!!!!   When even Dice-K bounces back, stops the interminable nibbling, & pitches a GREAT GAME (as he did in his last outing) I love it when they bounce back like that!!!!!   Just because WE (many Red Sox fans) get critical with OUR BOYS when they are looking bad, it doesn't mean we want to keep going bad.   HEY!!!!!!!  We're Red Sox fans!  We're ALL big boys here.  We know baseball, & we're not afraid to call a spade a spade!  THE TRUTH is out there, & we're not afraid to look at it. Now!!!!!   If some yahoo Yankee fan starts flappin their gums about OUR BOY'S??????????   We'll, again, IT'S ON! Guys like GM, who go after OUR guys no matter how GREAT they're  doing  i.e. Lowrie????????   Well, that just seems a bit pathological? Anyway.........  Now that our pitching seems to be turning the corner, & our bats are starting to come to life, & WE'RE WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!   Life's good :) Can't wait 'til Els., Crawfort, Yuke, & A-Gon really start hitting to their potential!!!!!!!!!!   Now that's gonna be fun :) :) :) 
    Posted by redsoxdirtdog[/QUOTE]

The only problem with you was that when things were really going bad, you tend to sound like the enemy or a troll instead of a Red Sox fan. The tone of your comments may have a lot to do with it. Why not express your impatience and disappointment instead of berating the players or management. If you sound like a non-Red Sox fan then many RS fans will put you nnto ignore or dislike you.
     Another thing is try not to act like Dr. Phil when you blame a player's performance on his attitude, you don't know and none of us know such inside information. sure it makes your posts more interesting but it is 100% BS.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

So since since he's been with the sox he's lost:
    2004 - 2 weeks for a pulled muscle in lower back
    2005 - 2 weeks for a lower oblique strain
    2008 - 2 weeks for a lower back strain\
    2008 - 2 weeks for an inflamed rt elbow
    2010 - undertimined time for a lower back strain.

That's 4 - 2 week stints for a variety of issues plus last year's lower back strain.

Given the fact that IIRC some of his DL tim was due to "phantom injuries" when his pitching was struggling and given the fact that when he's "right" he's one of the most dominating pitchers in the game...

I can live with that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

The realities of the game are seen differently, depending on how you look at them.

Zilla said he's been optimistic every season but is often let down. Well, only one of 28 teams is gonna get the October prize. So, odds are, UR gonna be let down.
    This is a reality.

If you expect the team to be that one in 28, then anything less will result in negativity. If you are denounced because others feel UR negativity is based on erroneous expectations, then that's something you have to come to terms with.

It's not a matter of what's allowed to be stated on this board. It's a matter of seeing the realities for what they are. Read Roy's last post and you'll understand this point. This is not an easy game to accept. Emotional responses are understandable. But to say a whole season is lost because of a poor start isn't reflective on the realities. It's a reflection of you as a near-sighted fan.

Don't go blaming the board because others rightfully point this out.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

There's nothing wrong with stating your views, but if your views are ridiculous and have not basis in fact, I'm going to state my view that you're full of B.S.

I think this is the issue right here. Everyone is allowed to post their opinions here, but some seem to think it's their right to not have those opinions questioned, challenged, or contradicted either. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]When we CLEARLY SEE that our pitching is BAD........   . Isn't that the point?  When was it clear that our pitching is BAD?  It looks like pretty good pitching to me.  And at the end of the day, that's what fans have to wrap their hands around. You can't have a good pitching staff one week, and a bad pitching staff the following week.  You either had a bad staff that was pitching well, or a good staff that was pitching badly.  5 guys didn't suddenly become good pitchers just as much as 5 guys suddenly become bad pitchers. For some reason, posters have issues accepting slumps from pitchers.  Pedroia's OPS after 6 games was .488.  Youk was at .572 after 8 games.  They've been killing the ball since then. But when pitchers have two bad games in a row, y'all write them off.  Pitchers can have slumps just as easily as hitters do.

Joebreidey,

Sorry!  You misunderstand....  I meant, when we WERE seeing BAD pitching..... Which we most certainly WERE.  Last 7 games???  GREAT pitching...... Let's hope they keep working it out:)  The hitting WILL come!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: When is it alright to tell it the way you see it on this forum?’ : The only problem with you was that when things were really going bad, you tend to sound like the enemy or a troll instead of a Red Sox fan. The tone of your comments may have a lot to do with it. Why not express your impatience and disappointment instead of berating the players or management. If you sound like a non-Red Sox fan then many RS fans will put you nnto ignore or dislike you.  Another thing is try not to act like Dr. Phil when you blame a player's performance on his attitude, you don't know and none of us know such inside information. sure it makes your posts more interesting but it is 100% BS.
    Posted by JamaicaPlain67[/QUOTE]

Jamaica,

don't really remember trying to sound like I was getting inside a guys head, "like Dr. Phil."  Maybe I have, just can't remember.  In fact, I've knocked GM for doing that with Els., Lowrie, etc.  I have definitely aired my frustrations, especially at the beginning of this season.  Chalk it up to my passion, because I have always been "ALL IN" for the Red Sox.  Hey, when the pitching & catching was AS BAD as it was the first 11 games, we were ALL losing it a bit.  I'm not going to apologize for being critical.  Lackey & Dice-K have been problematic during their entire tenure here in Boston.  Sorry if that hurts your self-esteem.  MOST Red Sox Fans understand that you can be critical sometimes & still be a HUGE, FAITHFUL, PASSIONATE, COMMITTED, FAN!!!!  You seriously need to lighten up a bit.  Not sure why I've ticked you off so, but it's time to get over it.  I assume you are a HUGE fan TOO!!!!  I'm not questioning your commitment, so get over questioning mine.  Talk about playing Dr. Phil????  Hey!  You're a Red Sox Fan??  Then I like ya!!!!  :)  Now cut me some slack?  OK :)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

the last thing i worry about is some polyanna telling me how i should feel and think about my baseball team - if you dont like my opinions, fine, then we can argue, if you dont like my opinion because its my opinion or upsets your morale, then too bad....isnt that the reason why we have a private reach-around room?

so the answer is IT IS ALWAYS OK TO STATE YOUR OPINION - AS A MATTER OF FACT, IT IS UNAMERICAN TO SUPPRESS OPINIONS!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

[QUOTE]There's nothing wrong with stating your views, but if your views are ridiculous and have not basis in fact, I'm going to state my view that you're full of B.S. I think this is the issue right here. Everyone is allowed to post their opinions here, but some seem to think it's their right to not have those opinions questioned, challenged, or contradicted either. 
    Posted by Flapjack07[/QUOTE]

That's exactly right.

Isn't that what a discussion board is all about -- key word is DISCUSSION. Someone posts their views and other respond. If someone wants to vent and not have their views criticized (if the go over the top) or responded to, then they shouldn't post.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Jamaica,

This is about the 4th time I've responded to your CONCERNS, & you never seem to have a reply after I throw myself on the mercy of the court.  After doing so, I checked you out...... It seems that MOST of your posts are critical of things others have to say.  You seem a bit obsessed "trolling" around this Boston Harbor making sure nobody says something YOU don't like???  What's up with that?  I'm new, but I surely don't need your monitoring. 

Now that I have responded to you nicely for the 4th time............  Who the
    f@(& put you in charge of making sure nobody says something you don't like???

Ease up Francis!  :)  SERIOUSLY!  Hey, we're both Red Sox Fans.  We're on the same team.  Let it go!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

[QUOTE]Jamaica, This is about the 4th time I've responded to your CONCERNS, & you never seem to have a reply after I throw myself on the mercy of the court.  After doing so, I checked you out...... It seems that MOST of your posts are critical of things others have to say.  You seem a bit obsessed "trolling" around this Boston Harbor making sure nobody says something YOU don't like???  What's up with that?  I'm new, but I surely don't need your monitoring.  Now that I have responded to you nicely for the 4th time............  Who the f@(& put you in charge of making sure nobody says something you don't like??? Ease up Francis!  :)  SERIOUSLY!  Hey, we're both Red Sox Fans.  We're on the same team.  Let it go!
     If you're going to quote Warren Oates from Stripes, get it right. It's

Lighten up, Francis.

Cool

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamaicaPlain67. Show JamaicaPlain67's posts

I just find it annoying during a team slump or a tough loss when I can't distinguish the difference between over-passionate Red Sox fans, closet Yankee fans, and trolls. Their rhetoric all sounds the same to me. There are about twenty Red Sox loyalists that are stay consistent in their verbiage whether the Sox are doing well or not. I do have a problem dealing with those who are always skeptics and pessimists. If you don't like the composition of your team in  March then you should take the year off or else stick with your team come hell or high water. Don't give up on players in April and May if you were in back of them in March. That is inconsistent and indicative of a fair weather fan. We are all very passionate but some of us are more patient, consistent, and tolerant and dislike being hypocritical.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

If you're going to quote Warren Oates from Stripes, get it right. It's

Lighten up, Francis.

Cool 

LOL  :)

Now that really made me laugh.  Momentary mind melt!!!  Thank you for the reminder!!!!  After all, it truly is a cardinal sin to misquote such a classic line.  A buddy of mine back at Zoo-Mass (back in the day) used to say it all the time.  Still makes me laugh.  :)

BTW..... Am I missing something with old JamaicaP ?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from fir.eballer58. Show fir.eballer58's posts

What is history of being injured? Prior to last year's injury, he's averaged over 30 starts per year in the previous 5 years.

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=a58b8cf388c7d2ac70d451af9b56564e&plckUserId=a58b8cf388c7d2ac70d451af9b56564e">Joebreidey

Let’s look at his disabled list history:

May 1,2002 - 15 Day Disabled list - (blister on the middle finger of his right hand)
    May 14,2002 - Activated
    Jun 5,2002 - 15 Day Disabled list - (right middle finger blister)
    Aug 24,2002 - 15 Day Disabled list - (blister to his right middle finger)
    Sep 11,2002 - Activated
    May 9,2003 - 15 Day Disabled list - (right elbow sprain)
    Jul 1,2003 - Activated
    May 31,2004 - 15 Day Disabled list - (blister to his right middle finger)
    Jun 16,2004 - Activated
    Jun 25,2004 - 15 Day Disabled list - (pulled muscle in his lower back)
    Jul 5,2004 - Activated
    Jul 6,2004 - 15 Day Disabled list - (skin tear to his right middle finger)
    Jul 30,2004 - Activated
    Jun 17,2005 - 15 Day Disabled list - (blister to his right middle finger)
    Jun 30,2005 - Activated
    Jul 8,2005 - 15 Day Disabled list - (left oblique strain)
    Jul 23,2005 - Activated
    May 14,2007 - 15 Day Disabled list - (Finger)
    May 29,2007 - Activated
    Mar 24,2008 - 15 Day Disabled list - (Lower back strain)
    Apr 6,2008 - Activated
    Aug 28,2008 - 15 Day Disabled list - (Inflamed right elbow)
    Sep 5,2008 - Activated
    May, 19,2010-Disabled list - (Lower back strain)

July 23,2010-Activated
    Note carefully that the list includes injuries besides blisters.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from marstan. Show marstan's posts

To SilversteinSox...your post fools nobody !! At least not the
    discriminating posters. Your credo is...follow the company line,
    don't deviate from Theo worship !! blah ! blah ! blah !. You just
    feebly try to mask it be seeming to be openminded..
    By the way, SilversteinSox, tell me how great Theo was
    in signing Salty, and keeping Tek. Now, we have no real
    offensive strength at that position and Salty stinks on the D, as
    well. The Yanks gamed us by getting Martin, who now has
    about 13 ribbies, 5 hrs and is good defensively. He hit a 3 run
    dinger tonite. The Yanks gave up Jackson to get Granderson..\
    a pretty good get in my humble opinion. And they got a
    gold glove 3B DH in Chavez to come off the bench. Who do
    we got coming off the bench ? Scutaro, Cameron, McDonald ?
    It's a joke, and Theo is the butt of it. He signs Crawford and
    A Gon in a 380 RF park. Lotsa luck. !

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]BTW Jamaica, I tried to be nice with you on 5 occasions!  I'm all for giving a guy a shot, a couple of shots even....... A guy like you, with that f'n bolder on your shoulder????  GO F yourself.  We clear?!?

Great post...he is a tool.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamaicaPlain67. Show JamaicaPlain67's posts

[QUOTE]When we CLEARLY SEE that our pitching is BAD........   . Isn't that the point?  When was it clear that our pitching is BAD?  It looks like pretty good pitching to me.  And at the end of the day, that's what fans have to wrap their hands around. You can't have a good pitching staff one week, and a bad pitching staff the following week.  You either had a bad staff that was pitching well, or a good staff that was pitching badly.  5 guys didn't suddenly become good pitchers just as much as 5 guys suddenly become bad pitchers. For some reason, posters have issues accepting slumps from pitchers.  Pedroia's OPS after 6 games was .488.  Youk was at .572 after 8 games.  They've been killing the ball since then. But when pitchers have two bad games in a row, y'all write them off.  Pitchers can have slumps just as easily as hitters do.

Exactly. But an over-passionate armchair beer guzzler sees a different team to root for every day depending on how the team did the previous night. Short memory. No loyalty. Fair weather fan. They speak, whine, and go into tantrums at the drop of a hat. Joe Breidy never does that. He is steady, logical, and cool.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: When is it alright to tell it the way you see it on this forum?’ : Of Course! Chain-reaction isn`t me... In my opinion CR is a great Sox fan... he is one of the best friend that I have on this Forum. I really like him.
    Posted by smiley-beni-2817[/QUOTE]

Laughing

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

[QUOTE] If you're going to quote Warren Oates from Stripes, get it right. It's Lighten up, Francis.   LOL  :) Now that really made me laugh.  Momentary mind melt!!!  Thank you for the reminder!!!!  After all, it truly is a cardinal sin to misquote such a classic line.  A buddy of mine back at Zoo-Mass (back in the day) used to say it all the time.  Still makes me laugh.  :) BTW..... Am I missing something with old JamaicaP ?

Stripes -- a classic movie. When I was in H.S., we'd go to the Drive-In a lot and for awhile, it seemed as if whatever was playing, Stripes, Caddyshack or Used Cars was always on the bill.

In answer to your question, I can't answer for him, but what I think bugs a lot of us is that in venting frustration when things go bad, problems are often considerably overstated.

For instance, I was skimming some of the posts and I'lll use this as an example.

You stated as an example, Lackey can't win unless he has a lot of run support. If you stated that as something you really believe, then you're wrong.

Go look up his stats from last year, game-by-game, not overall. Yes, a 4.40 ERA is high, but ... his ERA in his 14 wins was something like 3.09. He only had a couple of wins where he needed a lot of run support. And while he had maybe just one loss (maybe two, but I think just one) in which he pitched great but got the loss because of no run support, he also had eight or nine (I think it was nine) games where he had a no-decision and had a 2.09 ERA in those games.

The fact is, if you take run support out of the equation and simply look at how many runs he allowed, he pitched well enough to win 20 games. The criteria being 6 IP, 2 ER or less or 7-plus IP, 3 ER or less. Using that same criteria, Lester should have won 22, just two more games.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: When is it alright to tell it the way you see it on this forum?’ : Stripes -- a classic movie. When I was in H.S., we'd go to the Drive-In a lot and for awhile, it seemed as if whatever was playing, Stripes, Caddyshack or Used Cars was always on the bill. In answer to your question, I can't answer for him, but what I think bugs a lot of us is that in venting frustration when things go bad, problems are often considerably overstated. For instance, I was skimming some of the posts and I'lll use this as an example. You stated as an example, Lackey can't win unless he has a lot of run support. If you stated that as something you really believe, then you're wrong. Go look up his stats from last year, game-by-game, not overall. Yes, a 4.40 ERA is high, but ... his ERA in his 14 wins was something like 3.09. He only had a couple of wins where he needed a lot of run support. And while he had maybe just one loss (maybe two, but I think just one) in which he pitched great but got the loss because of no run support, he also had eight or nine (I think it was nine) games where he had a no-decision and had a 2.09 ERA in those games. The fact is, if you take run support out of the equation and simply look at how many runs he allowed, he pitched well enough to win 20 games. The criteria being 6 IP, 2 ER or less or 7-plus IP, 3 ER or less. Using that same criteria, Lester should have won 22, just two more games.
    Posted by royf19[/QUOTE]

All fair points royf19, 

Not gonna dig in against a fellow Caddyshack fan.. :)  I get what you're saying.  I definitely have a tendency to use a great deal of hyperbole when arguing a point.  Most of which I only half mean.  I definitely get a bit too passionate in the midst of an argument.

As for Lackey?????  Well, I agree to a point.  My dad & I love to call him a lucky SOB (euphemistically speaking).  We're usually glad he's OUR lucky SOB.  I don't know, I'd have to go back & check......  BUT it does seem that he has a history of MANY wins while giving up a lot of runs.

Anyway..... Good talking to someone with a reasonably stated concern. :)

I'll work on the hyperbole :) 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from marstan. Show marstan's posts

YOU GUYS GO RIGHT AHEAD AND TELL THE TRUTH. IT'S THE
    BEST TONIC. TRUTH ABOUT JD IS THAT HE'S A COMPLETE
    MOPE UP AT THE DISH. TONITE, SATURDAY, IN THE TOP OF
    THE SECOND WITH A MAN ON BASE, HE TOOK TWO PITCHES
    RIGHT DOWN THE MIDDLE , WITHOUT EVEN LIFTING THE
    BAT OFF HIS SHOULDER. ANY MANAGER WORTH HIS SALT,
    SEEING THIS, WOULD TAKE HIM ASIDE AND ASK "WHAT IS
    GOING ON THERE! " DREW GOTTA BE QUESTIONED ON THAT
    AND I DONT CARE THAT HE'S A VETERAN. ALSO...VARITEK
    STINKS TO HIGH HEAVEN. O FER 24 ?? DO YOU THINK THAT
    HE WOULD BE ALLOWED TO DO THAT ON THE YANKEES ??
    NOT ON YOUR LIFE. THAT'S WHY THEY'RE IN FIRST AND
    WE'RE IN LAST. WE HAVE STIFFS LIKE TEK AND DREW IN
    THERE AND THEY KILL RALLIES DEAD. THATS TRUTH...TO
    ALL YOU POSTERS. CALL THEM AS YOU SEE THEM !!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Ahhhhh!   Thought it was a 7:00 PDT start?  It's on!!!

Let's go Red Sox!!!   Great Bruins game too.  Gotta love VERSUS

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from glumandrew. Show glumandrew's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: When is it alright to tell it the way you see it on this forum?’ : All fair points royf19,  Not gonna dig in against a fellow Caddyshack fan.. :)  I get what you're saying.  I definitely have a tendency to use a great deal of hyperbole when arguing a point.  Most of which I only half mean.  I definitely get a bit too passionate in the midst of an argument. As for Lackey?????  Well, I agree to a point.  My dad & I love to call him a lucky SOB (euphemistically speaking).  We're usually glad he's OUR lucky SOB.  I don't know, I'd have to go back & check......  BUT it does seem that he has a history of MANY wins while giving up a lot of runs. Anyway..... Good talking to someone with a reasonably stated concern. :) I'll work on the hyperbole :) 

Well then if you go into hyprbole and passionate rants and you don't really mean half of them then how do we know if you should be taken seriously or not? Do you prefer that everyone that you talk to does the same thing?  Why debate or converse with someone who is only half serious?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

See what I get for trying to be a bit conciliatory??? :)  No Andrew, but thanks for asking.  For example.....  With Dice-K.... I was pretty much done with the guy.  MANY / MOST Sox Fans were, & said so.  Just as I did, with GREAT passion.  Now, does that mean I'm gonna root against the guy so he's finally out of here?  Of course not.  His last game was awesome, & tonight he's looking great!!!  I couldn't be happier!

Dang!  Let it go.....   When somebody's trying to be reasonable, are you the type of guy who just likes take a shot when they put their hands down?

OK :)  Now, let's watch the Sox & Dice-K win this game :)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk!  BLAST