When new ownership takes over and asks you for a recommendation on how to improve your Fenway baseball experience what would you tell them? perience what would you tell them?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from eggplants. Show eggplants's posts

With beer prices north of $7.00, I'd like to see lower prices but the main thing is the beer has to be cold. Drinking beer from a plastic cup at room temp or slightly above sucks. That's how the Brits like it. Fenway's a baseball venue first. Cold beer is a must. All beer vendors should post a  cold indicator at their booth. You know the booth that's going to sell the most beer. ...........I remember an old radio ad from the 50's. It went something like this, "Make mine an ice cold Ballantine beer or ale".

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

If and when there is a new ownership,I would suggest that they lower the cost of tickets and refreshments based upon the teams competitiveness,lets face it a ticket to a sox game last year should'nt have cost as much as the Pawsox ticket and the 7.00 beer price is ludicrious. If they put a Triple AAA team on the field charge the comenserate costs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

If and when there is a new ownership,I would suggest that they lower the cost of tickets and refreshments based upon the teams competitiveness,lets face it a ticket to a sox game last year should'nt have cost as much as the Pawsox ticket and the 7.00 beer price is ludicrious. If they put a Triple AAA team on the field charge the comenserate costs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Hand the recording of Sweet Caroline to Wally and put them on a bus headed out of town.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from parhunter55. Show parhunter55's posts

Build a new stadium and inlude a free pass to tour the old Fenway Park with evey ticket sold to a game in the new Fenway built right next to the old park.  Same big monster, similar odd dimensions, use the actual Pesky pole; but no obstructed views, wider and more comfortable seats, lager capacity, parking deck, lower ticket and beer prices, better team.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from parhunter55. Show parhunter55's posts

Build a new stadium and inlude a free pass to tour the old Fenway Park with evey ticket sold to a game in the new Fenway built right next to the old park.  Same big monster, similar odd dimensions, use the actual Pesky pole; but no obstructed views, wider and more comfortable seats, lager capacity, parking deck, lower ticket and beer prices, better team.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to eggplants' comment:
    [QUOTE]

With beer prices north of $7.00, I'd like to see lower prices but the main thing is the beer has to be cold. Drinking beer from a plastic cup at room temp or slightly above sucks. That's how the Brits like it. Fenway's a baseball venue first. Cold beer is a must. All beer vendors should post a  cold indicator at their booth. You know the booth that's going to sell the most beer. ...........I remember an old radio ad from the 50's. It went something like this, "Make mine an ice cold Ballantine beer or ale".

[/QUOTE]

Brits don't drink "beer" at or near room temperature, they drink ale at or near the room temperature of their cellar.  Brits drink "lager" (what you're calling beer) the same way you do for the most part.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Brits don't drink "beer" at or near room temperature, they drink ale at or near the room temperature of their cellar.  Brits drink "lager" (what you're calling beer) the same way you do for the most part.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

I'd rather see Fenway Franks for $2 then beer for less. I normally have a Pepsi and a dog at the park... nothing better.... of course Fenway does not sell Pepsi so that is my request to ownership:  Be like the Tigers and sell Pepsi.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

I'd rather see Fenway Franks for $2 then beer for less. I normally have a Pepsi and a dog at the park... nothing better.... of course Fenway does not sell Pepsi so that is my request to ownership:  Be like the Tigers and sell Pepsi.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Sections
Shortcuts