when ur closa ANSWER is Joba Chamberlain, u need a new QUESTION!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

when ur closa ANSWER is Joba Chamberlain, u need a new QUESTION!

I HAD TWITTER BLOWING UP BEFORE JOBA CAME INTO THE GAME. DONT CARE ABOUT HIS STATS.. WHEN THE GOING IS TOUGH, I FIGURED HE WOULD LEAD THE LOVELACE BRIGADE AND THATS EXACLY WHAT HE DID. da commy also called papi's shot the minute holt got on.. great call by farrell not to send him.. they would have likely walked papi! good AB by pedy as well! this team is ready to win 8 more before losing 6 after that .. in a row!

"Bringing Boston-Strong vodka to team-hating jabronis and da Comrade-Soft Kool-aid Party!"

..and that's da Bawston SPORTS bottom line for the Commy says so! COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY CONTRARIAN, HE COMES AND GOES, HE COMES AND GOES...

Follow da Commy on Twitter: @commyCon, @commyConSox, @commyConPats, @commyConCeltics, and @CommyConImages (got any Boston sports imagery to share?)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Re: when ur closa ANSWER is Joba Chamberlain, u need a new QUESTION!

well commy my reply to you is that maybe you should check out the standings and see where the tigers are and where we are. nuff said.