Where are all the "Bring back Bronson Arroyo" threads?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Re: Where are all the

1) Making fun of some posters

2) Pointing out I thought Arroyo would not have helped this team significantly the past 2 seasons

3) Giving others a "link" if they wanted to read about a favorite of many of us from the 2007 WSC

4) Congratulating Arroyo on a great game

5) Mentioning Theo's poor sportsman maneuver with the signing and nearly immediate trade of Arroyo.

Yet you walk away from my OP with my disdaining other posters and trying to police the forum? 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Modano9009. Show Modano9009's posts

Didn't Arroyo take a discount to stay in Boston and they traded him a couple of weeks later? Classy.

I don't think anyone who likes him expects him to be here as an ace. But he would have been useful to hold on to - good arm, can start, can relieve, can't recall him having any serious injuries...

That and the guy they traded him for isn't in MLB anymore because he can't play baseball. If they gave extra points for distance than that HR he hit every now and then would have meant something but they don't so it didn't. And more times than not any HR's he hit only made up for whatever moronic play he made in the field.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

In response to FenwayJimmy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Clever, you edited your OP so that it barely represents what is was before and what this thread is all about. Have you no shame?

[/QUOTE]

YOU ARE A BLATANT LIAR. THE OP HAS NOT BEEN CHANGED.... not even a vowel. Man you are one sick twat.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Joebreidey

bald-predictions

Georom4

Hfxsoxnut 

THEY CAN ALL VERIFY MY OP WAS NOT CHANGED.... eventually one of them will check back in and say so. Before I thought you to be just an act but you really are just one loathsome sexless old man who's 3 wives all left you for other men. In fact I am sure they all left for men who made less money and were not even of any significant stature but your wives were willing to do so if it meant getting away from you. 

Tell us all a baseball story .... or were you one of those who never got picked to be on the team.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

I didn't realise you blatantly lied  just to try to make a point... accusing me of changing my OP. So indeed you set about to inflame as you say, to troll as you say. You accuse the wrong people of such things, you should be accusing yourself.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to bald-predictions' comment:

Did WMP have any hits?

I think a fly ball might have hit him in the head. :)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to bellhorn_'s comment:
    [QUOTE]Do players have to fit in "culturally" in New York, LA or Chicago?....which are actual big cities as compared to Boston......this whole "can't play in Boston" thing is a load of crap.

Curt Schilling Deadbeat Fraud Clown[/QUOTE]

+1

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to FenwayJimmy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

From now on I'll use the reply to button so that the original post / OP cannot be edited. You completely changed your OP. You are the liar.

[/QUOTE]

Let's see, who am I to believe.....Pike on his nth handle, or anybody else?  Tough one....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Or the other 6 posters that posted before him.... I never thought pike lied about others actions (or inactions) just to sell his bag of demons. That is about as low as one goes.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

As far as I can tell there was no change in the original post.  Regardless of that this is a pretty harmless thread.  Pike was looking for another molehill to make into a mountain.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Yes. I should have ignored him, he scores a point for himself by suckering me into the back and forth.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yes. I should have ignored him, he scores a point for himself by suckering me into the back and forth.

[/QUOTE]

I don't think it changes the meaning of the post, but I don't recall the second paragraph being there, when I first read the OP yesterday.

"I realize he would not be a huge difference maker here in Boston the past two seasons, likely holding down the #4 spot in the rotation. However it does remind me of how disturbed I was in the way Theo traded him away."

Either way, I don't think it's a big deal.

18. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts