where is buch?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxyjim. Show soxyjim's posts

where is buch?

is this guy on vacation or what?he is the biggest baby i have ever seen.

and thats being kind.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Re: where is buch?

You dont even know whats wrong with him, yet you call him a baby. Ignorant much? How about you read a paper, watch a Boston sports show, or go to a website for some info before you post. Some of you so called "fans" are the babies. Ive never heard so many old men call players names like my 6yr old nephew.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

just do a search guys...Its easy to get info...here ya go.

http://sulia.com/channel/boston-red-sox/f/d2db6bb5-3816-4edf-badf-f6834bc970aa/?source=twitter&repost=420

Your on your own next time...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

just do a search guys...Its easy to get info...here ya go.

http://sulia.com/channel/boston-red-sox/f/d2db6bb5-3816-4edf-badf-f6834bc970aa/?source=twitter&repost=420

Your on your own next time...

You're a lot nicer than me South!!  "Google" is your friend guys.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Clay has the Mane of a lion and the heart of a lamb!

As always - 100% correct!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to georom4's comment:

Clay has the Mane of a lion and the heart of a lamb!

Clay and Ellsbreaky have legitimate injuries, I am sure. So without the emotion involved in calling them out for dogging it, which I am NOT doing, I will simply state that both those guys do seem to get injured a lot and miss a lot of time. That will be a factor in how their team does this year.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

And to think the Red Sox didn't DL him for 7 days and almost lost Mortensen because of it. He's been now out one month and two days.  This is becomeing worse than 'Where's Waldo'.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

He has progresed to where he is now playing catch. I think most of us have played catch. It's fun.

Stabbed by Foulke.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to darrylfries's comment:

The reports on injuries this year to several players seems to be a little cloudy and undecisive. This medical staff seems confused on the extent of injuries.

The medical staff is of questionable competence IMO. They have changed some of the parts, but its still the core that blew the diagnosis on Ellsbury and let Pedroia play again too soon a couple of years ago. However, even if they were the best medical team in baseball, we are not entitled to know the full extent of the injuries due to privacy laws as well as the fact that it could give the opposition a competitive advantage. When was the last time you heard Bill Belichick give the full truth about an injured player?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

You dont even know whats wrong with him, yet you call him a baby. Ignorant much? How about you read a paper, watch a Boston sports show, or go to a website for some info before you post. Some of you so called "fans" are the babies. Ive never heard so many old men call players names like my 6yr old nephew.

there's always something wrong with him, too bad because he's really talented but if he cant stay on the field what good is it???

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archer1. Show Archer1's posts

Buchholz is incapable of withstanding the rigors of a full-season. Sox are holding him out with his current injury until after AS Break to allow him to remain fresh until late in the season.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

meanwhile Zach Grienke is 7-2 (although his ERA is 3.91) for the Dodgers who are one game under .500  

I wouldnt have minded him pitching right now for the Sox considering what we collectivily spent on Ross/Drew/Victorino/Dempster

Sections
Shortcuts