Where is Eddie Wilson / Babe?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Re: Where is Eddie Wilson / Babe?

In Response to Re: Where is Eddie Wilson / Babe?:
    [QUOTE]A Troll Comes Clean posted at 4/21/2012 12:02 AM EDT REW Posts: 130 First: 7/20/2008 Last: 4/21/2012 5f332ccb908128d7e7254a38bdcf58b5 The ceremony was only perfect. The organization, that at times alienates fans and former players, did it right. My compliments to everyone who worked towards this day, and the fans and former players who participated. Complaints about this song or that song are meaningless. This was one of the great days for the franchise. There are times wherein baseball and life intertwines, and one can see only good. This to me, was one of those times. Thanks to the fans that cheered Buckner. This specific name (REW) has been a troll. Much work had been invested to create some credibility for future trolling. This name is now to be used never more, at least in an attempt to stir things up. I could not find a real account wherein I honestly profess to be a Yankee Fan, and wanted to express compliments and appreciation. That is meaningless. If Jeter says good bye to old Yankee Stadium, talks of ghosts moving across the street, I tear up. Today as a Baseball fan, this tremendous day had incredible power. I am proud For baseball fans, and the Red Sox organization giving such a wonderful day to its heroes, and to the country. The Red Sox have won world series, and had players excel among the best ever. An aside but Ted Williams to me, when considering his war service, is the greatest hitter of all time. Wins and losses, good seasons and bad happen to all teams - what happens in April might be forgotten in September. This is a day to be savored by all baseball fans, perhaps all Americans, but specifically Red Sox Fans past, present, and future. To psycho analyze or take written shots at a troll, are but a waste of time. Specifically on a topic as tremendous as is this one. I will root for the Yankees every day, every time. Yet even trolls, have to yield to the power of baseball, and to express wonderment at this tremendous day. Be proud Sox Fans, as the true fans always are
    Posted by Firefligh2008[/QUOTE]

This is typical pike blather. 500 words which could be said in two sentences.

Anything Babe wrote was short and to the point.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chilliwings. Show Chilliwings's posts

But the sad, lonely, hopeless loser Pike has nothing else to occupy his sad, lonely, hopeless days.....

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where is Eddie Wilson / Babe? : and that would still be two sentences too many.
    Posted by mryazz[/QUOTE]

lol. And even then .... if he did not say anything it would be too much.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where is Eddie Wilson / Babe? : This is typical pike blather. 500 words which could be said in two sentences. Anything Babe wrote was short and to the point.
    Posted by ThatWasMe[/QUOTE]"short and to the point"

If only you were so blessed..............

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

Im gonna guess that REW was you

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from eddiewilson. Show eddiewilson's posts

wow this is interesting.  i have always posted as eddiewilson and have never posted as anything else.  not sure why someone thinks i am REW / Law / Babe, but i can honestly say that i am not.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Does everyone not realize PIKE calls out the posters he labels as trolls, when they're gone, to bring them back ....where would he be without them?? his entire troll police act is based around it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy stilleatsworms. Show MikeNagy stilleatsworms's posts

Don't argue with Sherlock Holmes , he knows the sleuth.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Given that banter with Yankee fans is an intrinsic and welcome part of the BDC Sox board experience, the only troll that I can name with certainty is Pike, who sabotages nearly every thread's flow with this inane paranoia.  So sad, as Pike's baseball thoughts are more than welcome. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Where is Jose Tavares when you need him.

When did Eddie become Babe and when did Babe become Law?

I am very confused.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy stilleatsworms. Show MikeNagy stilleatsworms's posts

In response to "Re: Where is Eddie Wilson / Babe?": [QUOTE]Who is this REW guy? Does anyone remember him? Why is he sobbing about being a troll? Posted by Calzone65[/QUOTE] Yes the guy who sings a song about losing my religion

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Where is Eddie Wilson / Babe?": Yes the guy who sings a song about losing my religion
    Posted by MikeNagy stilleatsworms[/QUOTE] LOL...that's REM.. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy stilleatsworms. Show MikeNagy stilleatsworms's posts

In response to "Re: Where is Eddie Wilson / Babe?": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where is Eddie Wilson / Babe? : LOL...that's REM..  Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE] Can I get a YouTube link?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]Who is this REW guy? Does anyone remember him? Why is he sobbing about being a troll?
    Posted by Calzone65[/QUOTE]

Pike - why do you feel you have to use more than one of your profiles on the same thread. Do you think you are fooling us into thinking that it is different community members?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Where is Eddie Wilson / Babe?": Can I get a YouTube link?
    Posted by MikeNagy stilleatsworms[/QUOTE] sorry, can't do it from here...Edit..http://www.vh1.com/video/rem/65748/losing-my-religion.jhtml#artist=1009

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy stilleatsworms. Show MikeNagy stilleatsworms's posts

In response to "Re: Where is Eddie Wilson / Babe?": [QUOTE]http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a81df60f3-70ee-4ca3-9336-8cf2c0a8301aDiscussion%3a5bfa1679-1665-4c75-b7f1-12b0c3fa69e5&plckCurrentPage=2 Eddie Wilson last October on the Red Sox collapse Posted by Calzone65[/QUOTE] Eddie Wilson ? Isn't he the pearl jam guy?

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a81df60f3-70ee-4ca3-9336-8cf2c0a8301aDiscussion%3a5bfa1679-1665-4c75-b7f1-12b0c3fa69e5&plckCurrentPage=2 Eddie Wilson last October on the Red Sox collapse
    Posted by Calzone65[/QUOTE]

your link brings us to Mt200 and something about Girardi getting a black eye.

Can you confuse the situation anymore than you already have?

Sections
Shortcuts