Where is Softy?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Re: Where is Softy?

In response to Bill-806's comment:

I got a post card from him.........  He is held up in an airport in Russia !!!!!!!

LOL!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:

I got a post card from him.........  He is held up in an airport in Russia !!!!!!!

Hello Bill-806   Laughing

Can you please tell Softy to tell Putin to return Kraft's Super Bowl ring?   Cool

The Patriots have not won a Super Bowl since Putin "stole" it from Kraft.   LOL

Good point Wink

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

So what did Stiffy & Pike get banned for?

Why don't they simply set up a new account under another email w/ a new screen name?

Not like the Stiff One to stay banned?  Same with Pike?

Pike made a few names and keep getting banned just for admitting he was Pike. He also release some personal info of BDC employees on the board and got booted. I think Softy is choosIng not to be a part of this board because of embarassment.

Embarassment ??????     WRONG, I think not ........   SOFTY is a strong personality and knows his baseball to a T !!!!

People complained and bad mouthed him when he is here so I would think everyone would be happy he is gone.  It seems they are not because people are still bad mouthing him.  I don't get it.

Why can't those who dislike him just move on and stop posting about him.  There are people on this board I don't like but I don't post about them.  They guy is gone, he can't defend himself so everyone should just get over the softy thing.

I happened to like him and didn't have a problem with him but I have moved on.  It would be nice if everyone did the same.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Why don't they simply set up a new account under another email w/ a new screen name?

Pike made a few names and keep getting banned just for admitting he was Pike. He also release some personal info of BDC employees on the board and got booted. I think Softy is choosIng not to be a part of this board because of embarassment.

Embarassment ??????     WRONG, I think not ........   SOFTY is a strong personality and knows his baseball to a T !!!!

Come on now Bill!    Being embarrassed by his decidedly hate filled socio-political rants should be a no-brainer for any self-professed evangelizing 'christian.'  The fact that he continued unabashed with said rants on a daily basis speaks for itself.

The FACT that he has never backed down on on A SINGLE manifestly wrong baseball / Red Sox prediction also speaks for itself.  It's a sign of a very weak and insecure mind to claim correctness in the face of mountains of empirical data???  I don't expect you to get this, as you tend to do the same thing on a much smaller scale.

YOU, STIFFY, & 67 would all love for President Obama to 'man up.' & admit that his economic policies have been a manifest failure.  Just as he 'bitterly clings' to failed policies, the three of you also bitterly cling to so many manifestly wrong baseball & Red Sox prognostications, whether they be with individual players or the team. 

It's also INCREDIBLY IRONIC that the 3 most 'out there / in your face' self-professed christians are the most overtly insulting & callous toward several groups of fellow human beings.  I loved what the Pope recently had to say with respect to judging fellow human beings.  You 3 might take a lesson with respect to truly good natured evangelizing, minus the shrill & obviously hate filled condemnations???  Just a thought???

As for the provably wrong baseball prognostications?  I enjoy you being wrong & bitterly clinging to your little gm calls ;)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Softlaw was a troll. The fact that he is not here makes me hope that he has gotten some help from his internet addiction.

That guy was a sad case.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

The fact that he attracts so much attention, even in his absence , tells you that he is missed. 

Stabbed by Foulke.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Come on now Bill!    Being embarrassed by his decidedly hate filled socio-political rants should be a no-brainer for any self-professed evangelizing 'christian.'  The fact that he continued unabashed with said rants on a daily basis speaks for itself.

The FACT that he has never backed down on on A SINGLE manifestly wrong baseball / Red Sox prediction also speaks for itself.  It's a sign of a very weak and insecure mind to claim correctness in the face of mountains of empirical data???  I don't expect you to get this, as you tend to do the same thing on a much smaller scale.

YOU, STIFFY, & 67 would all love for President Obama to 'man up.' & admit that his economic policies have been a manifest failure.  Just as he 'bitterly clings' to failed policies, the three of you also bitterly cling to so many manifestly wrong baseball & Red Sox prognostications, whether they be with individual players or the team. 

It's also INCREDIBLY IRONIC that the 3 most 'out there / in your face' self-professed christians are the most overtly insulting & callous toward several groups of fellow human beings.  I loved what the Pope recently had to say with respect to judging fellow human beings.  You 3 might take a lesson with respect to truly good natured evangelizing, minus the shrill & obviously hate filled condemnations???  Just a thought???

As for the provably wrong baseball prognostications?  I enjoy you being wrong & bitterly clinging to your little gm calls ;)

WOW  !!!   I need to take a TEBOW on that one !!!!!    But we do have fun here !!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

WOW  !!!   I need to take a TEBOW on that one !!!!!    But we do have fun here !!

Wow!  If you're taking a 'Tebow' on that one, then you really do need help with comprehension ;)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Wow!  If you're taking a 'Tebow' on that one, then you really do need help with comprehension ;)

This is however perfectly illustrative of why you & others are able to cling to manifestly & provably wrong predictions & contentions as being spot on.......

The world of oblivious denial can be a comforting place for the chronically wrong  ;)

Stay happy Billy!   You're so charming that way 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Hes in the Dodgers forum campaigning against Kemp, trying to turn hearts of LA fans against him, teaching them that Ellsbury is the answer, and insinuating that a trade should be conducted.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

If you say Softy's name on here 3 times he shows up.  Then he starts complaining about Jacoby Ellsbury, Tim Wakefield, Moon and everyone who disagrees with him....who also all happen to be stupid.  Because his logic is irrefutable. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

In response to dgalehouse's comment:

The fact that he attracts so much attention, even in his absence , tells you that he is missed. 

Stabbed by Foulke.

I agree. The guy sure could paint a picture with words.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to bald-predictions' comment:

Stabbed by Foulke.

I agree. The guy sure could paint a picture with words.

No doubt.  I particularly appreciated the beautiful landscapes he could paint while mercilessly bashing gays & other groups.  

Perhaps his is impressionistic art, where you choose to see what you want to see???

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Stiffy is a piker when it comes to painting wonderous landscapes with his words.

Ahmadinejad is truly gifted!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE

LOL bill!!! I have that guy on ignore, he has some serious issues.  One of them is straying from baseball talk.  He just can't stay away from religion and politics Innocent

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Stabbed by Foulke.

agreed!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

In response to 67redsox's comment:

Stabbed by Foulke.

agreed!

The majority of them don't admit it, but you don't see his friends and allies starting threads about him, it is always his accusers. They do miss him but more to the point they need him.

No doubt!  The guy is a lightning rod.  He's either a mirror for your way of thinking, an affront to most people of good will, or somewhere in between.

It's still amazing that when he is brought up, many are more offended by being reminded of his more vile socio-political statements than the fact that he makes said statements on a regular basis.  If you're still defending (or ignoring) these vile statements, or regularly heaping praise upon the guy, it says a great deal about you.

I wonder where the Pope would stand on the musings of a guy like 67 (a Catholic)?  I wonder where 67 stands on this Pope?  Hmmmmm?????

oh.....  btw......   Not me who introduced this 10,000th sycophantic thread

Dudes!   Get a room ;z 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Now that the trading deadline has past, I am surprised that he isn't here whining.

Things he was wrong about:

The Red Sox fighting for the second WC spot

Carp

Ortiz only playing 100 games

Dempster having a 4.5+ ERA

The struggles of the Sox offense

The kicker the Yankees being the best team in the AL

Things he is probably angry about:

Middlebrooks not on the roster

Igelias traded

Drew being key part of the team

Bradley even with the lack of success in the Majors playing almost whole season in the minors.

Bogaerts being a SS

The Sox adding pitching

I don't normally call out posters but I think this is just so humorous I can't pass it up. I wonder if his lack of posting is due to embarassment.

Joe , Dempster's ERA is now 4.57 and climbing.  You might want to scratch that one off your list.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

In response to 67redsox's comment:

Stabbed by Foulke.

agreed!

The majority of them don't admit it, but you don't see his friends and allies starting threads about him, it is always his accusers. They do miss him but more to the point they need him.

You hit the nail on the head!  This isn't the first thread started about him since he left.  They do seem to need someone to attack.  I don't get it. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

I think Upton put him over the top.  He so much wanted to be right on him.  And he started off hot, and collapsed.  But seriously, I think it's a meds issue.  There are two distinct Softlaw personalities.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

I think the jury is still out on a number of points that BosoxJoe makes. Anyway, no one is ever going to be right all of the time or wrong all of the time. Why make a list of all the wrong predictions, while ignoring the correct ones?  

Stabbed by Foulke.

The problem is most people can admit they were wrong at least once in their life, however Softy never has been. Also Softy had a notebook where he wrote down other people's opinion to make sure he could bring it up later. Extremely creepy. My main goal is to show people he is simply just not a knowledgable poster.

It's not a matter of him being a knowledgable poster or not.  It's a matter of him being a creep.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

I think Upton put him over the top.  He so much wanted to be right on him.  And he started off hot, and collapsed.  But seriously, I think it's a meds issue.  There are two distinct Softlaw personalities.

I think you're right about that joeb. There are times when he actually has reasonable discussions about baseball, then other times he's right off on one of his name calling tangents. On the whole I can't say I miss him.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Now that the trading deadline has past, I am surprised that he isn't here whining.

Things he was wrong about:

The Red Sox fighting for the second WC spot

Carp

Ortiz only playing 100 games

Dempster having a 4.5+ ERA

The struggles of the Sox offense

The kicker the Yankees being the best team in the AL

Things he is probably angry about:

Middlebrooks not on the roster

Igelias traded

Drew being key part of the team

Bradley even with the lack of success in the Majors playing almost whole season in the minors.

Bogaerts being a SS

The Sox adding pitching

I don't normally call out posters but I think this is just so humorous I can't pass it up. I wonder if his lack of posting is due to embarassment.

Joe , Dempster's ERA is now 4.57 and climbing.  You might want to scratch that one off your list.

I am pretty sure it is 4.54. Take out the two games against Seattle it is 3.86. I am fairly certian it will be less than 4.50 by the emd of the 3 inning of his next start.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to carnie's comment:

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

I think you're right about that joeb. There are times when he actually has reasonable discussions about baseball, then other times he's right off on one of his name calling tangents. On the whole I can't say I miss him.

What hes doing right now is the reason I didnt want to give up valuable top prospects for him. 260BA 340OBP .450SLG.

Hopefully id Softy does return he still keeps pushing the envelope, but does a better job of not obviously crossing that line and understand there are rules to go by on this forum. Whether he or anyone agree with them. Its not hard to be controversial, opinionated, and push things a bit while still being respectful...

Sections
Shortcuts