1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Re: Where is there a good Sox forum?

Yeah, instead of starting a thread where you're moaning about threads that aren't discussing baseball, why don't you start a thread about the Red Sox or baseball.

Seems pretty simple to me.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Not sure what Boston Dirt Dogs is like, could give it a try

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to SomeoneSomewhere's comment:

I despise this forum. Too much time and too many threads are devoted to which poster is a troll, and how much people hate each other. This forum is drowining in ad hominem crap. While there is some good baseball knowledge here, it's not worth filtering through the drivel. I used to post here regularly, but I have given up completely. Now I can barely stand to come here and read the forum. I'm totally uninterested in discussing softlaw, pike, Law2005, Bill or any of the other personalities that have been chased off this board. I want to discuss baseball.

So, with that said, I'm looking for sugestions of good forums where Sox baseball is the topic of discussion. Someplace where people know baseball, where they're respectful of one another, and where topics to not inevitably devolve into "you're a troll."

Suggestions

Yes, posting under one screen name, not calling other posters concerned trolls,  closet Yankee fans and wet blankets, would be a good start, Pike 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]

I despise this forum. Too much time and too many threads are devoted to which poster is a troll, and how much people hate each other. This forum is drowining in ad hominem crap. While there is some good baseball knowledge here, it's not worth filtering through the drivel. I used to post here regularly, but I have given up completely. Now I can barely stand to come here and read the forum. I'm totally uninterested in discussing softlaw, pike, Law2005, Bill or any of the other personalities that have been chased off this board. I want to discuss baseball.

So, with that said, I'm looking for sugestions of good forums where Sox baseball is the topic of discussion. Someplace where people know baseball, where they're respectful of one another, and where topics to not inevitably devolve into "you're a troll."

Suggestions? 

[/QUOTE]

PIKE'S PLACE Market in Seattle is a great place to talk Red Sox baseball when the Sox roll into town.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

This boy is whack. ;)

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

They do throw fish around there, and if they find out you're a Pike, well

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

More multiple personality deal here, how many faces uf Eve?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

[QUOTE]

Suggestions? 

[/QUOTE]

U should give this place more time

it has it's good days & not so good days

this is a pretty good one 2

http://www.talksox24/7.com/forum/forums/36-Sox-Yankees

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to purplebelt6's comment:

I came to Boston.com and found the Forums link and then schrolled down to Sports and then Red Sox. A piece of cake. No problem whatsoever. One would think that out of millions of fans that more would be here.  Why so few here?

Pike and the Picketts, have driven them all away 

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to pinstripezac35's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Suggestions? 

[/QUOTE]

I've been a member of this forum (under a different name, my real name) since 2005. It certainly has seen better days. But I'm fed up with it. Looking for a better alternative. Know any good baseball forums?

[/QUOTE]

Zac posted a link, pike. Sounds perfect for you. 

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Suggestions? 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Zac, that guy you gave the link to is Pike. You may have infected TalkSox with him. Its a very difficult infection to eradicate.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

[QUOTE]

Suggestions? 

Zac, that guy you gave the link to is Pike. You may have infected TalkSox with him. Its a very difficult infection to eradicate.

[/QUOTE]

IDK, PG. click on the link.  I think that forum  was made for pike 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Suggestions? 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

IDK, PG. click on the link.  I think that forum  was made for pike 

[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHA. You are right! Kudos to Zac!

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to purplebelt6's comment:

On another thread Pumpsie-Green is trying to figure out if he likes CrowTAzzWipe or not?

Never bring your little kids to a pediatrician who likes to call Lackey as Slackey or LackLuster or Crawford as Crawbust or Crawful.  Seven years of college and a doctor talks like his six year old patients. So funny.

This is behavior that the moderator endorses and has ruined the BDC forum. No wonder why there are no new members here.

There are new members. just last week: 

Alan, mize, shorect, and pittsstop and latest, sometimesomewhere. LagunaJose is on vacation 

25. This post has been removed.