Where should Ellsbury bat?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

Re: Where should Ellsbury bat?

In Response to Re: Where should Ellsbury bat?:
    Ellsburry will bat lead off.....but if he bats .300 and hits 30/100 again......shouldn't he bat elsewhere???? IF he replicates last season I would think he would belong in a 2 or 3 hole more than a lead off hitter. I will say this, it's never a bad dilemma when a hitter's bat improves and you question where to place them.
    Posted by ctredsoxfanhugh

I agree that one might consider moving Ells to 2 or 3 spot IF he replicates 2011 season.  However, Ells' 2011 season was already #3 or #4 batters' numbers.  I really don't see Ells putting up 40 HRs/ 130 RBIs even if he was moved to middle of the batting order.  IF Ells replacates 2011 numbers batting leadoff, then leadoff spot is the perfect spot for Ells IMO. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Well, if we had another guy that had speed and a .380+ OBP, then I'd move Jacoby down.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

I literally cannot believe this thread is still going. One thing I've learned about this forum. If you want a thread to live forever, (which I didn't necessarily want here) put Jacoby Ellsbury or Carl Crawford in the title--that'll do it every time. Meanwhile Moon, I agree. If there is another .380 OBP, it's safe to move Ellsbury down, perhaps even beneficial to the team to do so. Which, ironically, brings us FULL CIRCLE. My original point was that Carl Crawford could be that guy. Doesn't matter that he's not always done it before, doesn't mean he can't do it now. Just imagine how it would benefit the team if he DID? Faith! Anything is possible.... 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

Isat here reading the rants and thought..."...if I click on IGNORE AndrewMitch" I wonder what'll happen to the thread?

Ha Ha!

It went away!! Completely!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: Where should Ellsbury bat?:
    I literally cannot believe this thread is still going. One thing I've learned about this forum. If you want a thread to live forever, (which I didn't necessarily want here) put Jacoby Ellsbury or Carl Crawford in the title--that'll do it every time. Meanwhile Moon, I agree. If there is another .380 OBP, it's safe to move Ellsbury down, perhaps even beneficial to the team to do so. Which, ironically, brings us FULL CIRCLE. My original point was that Carl Crawford could be that guy. Doesn't matter that he's not always done it before, doesn't mean he can't do it now. Just imagine how it would benefit the team if he DID? Faith! Anything is possible.... 
    Posted by TheExaminer

I don't get why you removed all your posts. Other posts were made, I'm guessing, speaking to you, but you can't see what you were saying. Why would you do that?

Sections
Shortcuts