WHERE WERE YOU.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NHBALLFAN. Show NHBALLFAN's posts

WHERE WERE YOU.....

..when Carlton Fisk waved his fly ball fair in 1975 ???
      I was nodding off on mom's couch, and woke to Dick Stockton's yelling on the TV set. It was all surreal to me, being in semi- dreamland at the time....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Re: WHERE WERE YOU.....

In Response to WHERE WERE YOU.....:
    [QUOTE]..when Carlton Fisk waved his fly ball fair in 1975 ???   I was nodding off on mom's couch, and woke to Dick Stockton's yelling on the TV set. It was all surreal to me, being in semi- dreamland at the time....
    Posted by NHBALLFAN[/QUOTE]

Pike I was home in NY wondering how the Sox would blow that series.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Last row of the RF Grandstand right next to the openning between RF and CF Bleachers.
    On a side note on the way out you could look into the bldg across the street where a guy and girl were "celebrating" the win.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Syd. Show Syd's posts

Sitting in my moms room watching the game. She had to work the next morning, but wanted to see the rest of the game. We were jumping and screaming as the ball hit the foul pole. My mom will be 86 years old this July, and still watches the Sox.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Watching from home & going wild !!!!!   I can see a replay of that this year with Ryan Lavarnway !!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In my room where I grew up watching on a black-and-white set. It was long past my bedtime, but I turned it on and kept the volumn down. Of course, when Fisk went deep, I screamed loud enough to wake the entire neighborhood and got busted. But, as I recall, not punished.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

In Response to Re: WHERE WERE YOU.....:
    [QUOTE]In my room where I grew up watching on a black-and-white set. It was long past my bedtime, but I turned it on and kept the volumn down. Of course, when Fisk went deep, I screamed loud enough to wake the entire neighborhood and got busted. But, as I recall, not punished.
    Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]

Actually lloyd, you were punished for another 29 years!!

J/K....great story.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: WHERE WERE YOU..... : Actually lloyd, you were punished for another 29 years!! J/K....great story.
    Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE]

j/k??? how compassionate of you.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: WHERE WERE YOU..... : Actually lloyd, you were punished for another 29 years!! J/K....great story.
    Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE]
    The most brutal spankings I can recall were '78 and last September.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

Sections
Shortcuts