Where would Tama be without Myers?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

Where would Tama be without Myers?

Tampa has always had good pitching which is why they win so many one run games but without the Myers call up they may be closer to the Orioles in the standings.  This kid has been their offense recently and the kind of trade I would love to see the Sox pull off at some point for a 1B.  

Maybe Lester or Lackey when kids like Workman and company are ready?  Watching Nap SO all the time is pretty depressing but at least we are still winning.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Re: Where would Tama be without Myers?

+1

LOVE my  Red Sox, Bs, Cs, Pats and enjoy the ride every year. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from one-for-the-road. Show one-for-the-road's posts

Tama is already a great name for my drumset

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to craze4sox's comment:

Tampa has always had good pitching which is why they win so many one run games but without the Myers call up they may be closer to the Orioles in the standings.  This kid has been their offense recently and the kind of trade I would love to see the Sox pull off at some point for a 1B.  

Maybe Lester or Lackey when kids like Workman and company are ready?  Watching Nap SO all the time is pretty depressing but at least we are still winning.

Tampa will not trade within the division, especially with the Sox in this tight race unless your dreaming !! And please learn to spell or edit your own spelling. Tama is pretty dumb.   

Hetch

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:

Tampa will not trade within the division, especially with the Sox in this tight race unless your dreaming !! And please learn to spell or edit your own spelling. Tama is pretty dumb.   

Hetch

craze never suggested making a trade with TB

bad spelling or a typo

relax hetch we all knew what he meant

spelling is overrated

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

Tampa would probably have about the same record without Myers. The kid is very good but it's Madden that pulls the strings and puts the players where they perform best. Fuld or some other contributor would have stepped up.

I'm hoping the Sox pass on Nap for next year and consider a platoon of Hassan or WMB and Carp 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Hetch

This is a baseball site and not English 101.    LOL

Who cares if someone misspelled a word or two?   

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Except for Farnsworth, Tampa also has a good Bullpen. Not much is said about it. Hard to comeback against them, after Starters are gone.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In response to pinstripezac35's comment:

Hetch

craze never suggested making a trade with TB

bad spelling or a typo

relax hetch we all knew what he meant

spelling is overrated

It was a typo obviously but it's funny how it always seems to seperate our fan base a bit better.  You rarely "if ever" see a respectable poster get on another for a typo because we all do it occasionally.  The same can be said about those who completely misinterprate a thread :)

In short, for those very few fans this is directed to above I was congratulating Tampa on a very smart trade for Myers to help their future.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

They would be in Tampa Bay playing in front of 9,000 instead of 10,000.

Sections
Shortcuts