Where's A-Gon Gone?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

Where's A-Gon Gone?

We need his bat right now and he isn't getting it done.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbs2007. Show tbs2007's posts

Re: Where's A-Gon Gone?

He needs a real nickname. A-Gon is so unorigional, Same as Pedey, Ells, Paps, Youk...

These are some stupid nicknames. It's as stupid as A-Rod, I-Rod, K-Rod.

Give it some thought! Whatever happened to clever nicknames?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

In Response to Re: Where's A-Gon Gone?:
    [QUOTE]He needs a real nickname. A-Gon is so unorigional, Same as Pedey, Ells, Paps, Youk... These are some stupid nicknames. It's as stupid as A-Rod, I-Rod, K-Rod. Give it some thought! Whatever happened to clever nicknames?
    Posted by tbs2007[/QUOTE]

if it's nicknames you want

I'm sure  '....t..h...e...b..a..b..e.....' can help you ;-)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbs2007. Show tbs2007's posts

Youk has a huge chin, his nickname should be something like "Pelican", or something like that!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

I see you're putting some serious thought into this.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbs2007. Show tbs2007's posts

And I see no one else is, his name is Adrian Gonzalez, his first name starts with an A his last name starts with Gon, lets call him A-Gon.

Alex Rodriguez, his first name starts with an A his last name starts with Rod, lets call him A-Rod.

Ivan Rodriguez, his first name starts with an I his last name starts with Rod, lets call him I-Rod.

Kevin Youkilis- His last name starts with Youk, Let's call him YOUK!

Jacoby Ellsbury- His last name starts with Ells, Let's call him Ells!

DO YOU SEE WHERE I'M GOING WITH STUPID NICKNAMES, WHERE YOU MINIONS LACK A THOUGHT PROCESS?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

DO YOU SEE WHERE I'M GOING WITH STUPID NICKNAMES, WHERE YOU MINIONS LACK A THOUGHT PROCESS?  

perhaps one of us is confussing abbreviations     

with true nicknames 

''the laser show'' is pretty darn good

but I think he made that up himself

garcia on the yanks is called '' the chief''

from the classic   '   One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest ''

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mr-Murgatroyd. Show Mr-Murgatroyd's posts

[QUOTE]He needs a real nickname. A-Gon is so unorigional, Same as Pedey, Ells, Paps, Youk... These are some stupid nicknames. It's as stupid as A-Rod, I-Rod, K-Rod. Give it some thought! Whatever happened to clever nicknames?

"Iron Jaw"

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nggaplz61. Show Nggaplz61's posts

[QUOTE]And I see no one else is, his name is Adrian Gonzalez, his first name starts with an A his last name starts with Gon, lets call him A-Gon. Alex Rodriguez, his first name starts with an A his last name starts with Rod, lets call him A-Rod. Ivan Rodriguez, his first name starts with an I his last name starts with Rod, lets call him I-Rod. Kevin Youkilis- His last name starts with Youk, Let's call him YOUK! Jacoby Ellsbury- His last name starts with Ells, Let's call him Ells! DO YOU SEE WHERE I'M GOING WITH STUPID NICKNAMES, WHERE YOU MINIONS LACK A THOUGHT PROCESS?

I'm not one to put somebody down, but you have way too much free time if your concerned about our ballplayers nicknames. We need players to step it up in the clutch an nobody is doing that. A-Gon needs to step his game up, the whole team needs to step their game up, and you need to find something better to complain about.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

I heard today that Gonzalez's surgically repaired shoulder is bothering him quite a bit. Kind of like when a pitcher has a tired arm.

Sections
Shortcuts