where's Gonzalez?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Re: where's Gonzalez?

Well, I know Boston do not want to send him to the DL cuz Papi is already out for a week as well Youkilis is hurting.  So having the middle of the line up to miss a week or so may hurt the offense.  Still these three are not hitting well at the same time Boston is playing .500 ball lately.  So what is the difference.  Fix the problem now, and get healthy again.  Then when the team are pretty much healthy, they can try to get the team back on a hot roll!!!

They got plently of time to figure this out.  Longer they wait, then they will feel regret about it!!

I dont want to see these players limping themselves in the playoff.  

I know we as the Red Sox fans do not want to see the yankees to win the division, but right now the middle of the line up arent doing anything lately.  If Boston keep themselves close to the Yankees at the same time they can rest up for a week, and then when the Yankees come in town, Boston will be healthy enough to beat the yankees again for the 5th times of the season!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

This post is laughable. Gonzo is having his best year Avg and RBI wise, and because his HR production is down, he is a pariah?
    If he was hitting .275 with 30 dingers, there would be no complaints.
    How about we call out the real offensive culprits like Youk and Crawford, and a defense who has forgotten how to play fundamental baseball.
    Better yet, let's call out a manager who coddles his players, doesn't make them run out ground balls, and makes idiotic line-up changes to give his regulars some R & R in the middle of a pennant race.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from >TheBabe<. Show >TheBabe<'s posts

In Response to Re: where's Gonzalez?:
    [QUOTE]I like how MikeyintheBronx only posts when the Yankees are in first and is nowhere to be found when the Red Sox are.

Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988[/QUOTE]

LOL...that's rich coming from mongo the fanboy....the original disappearing poster.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from theYAZZER. Show theYAZZER's posts

[QUOTE]This post is laughable. Gonzo is having his best year Avg and RBI wise, and because his HR production is down, he is a pariah? If he was hitting .275 with 30 dingers, there would be no complaints. How about we call out the real offensive culprits like Youk and Crawford, and a defense who has forgotten how to play fundamental baseball. Better yet, let's call out a manager who coddles his players, doesn't make them run out ground balls, and makes idiotic line-up changes to give his regulars some R & R in the middle of a pennant race.
    Posted by Alibiike[/QUOTE]

in these diatribes about certain people in the SOX organization, why does
    THEO almost always get a pass?
    i find him to be the biggest culprit of all.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from >TheBabe<. Show >TheBabe<'s posts

Where are the members of the rfn that were claiming 40-50HR's and 150+ RBI's for agon now?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Gonzales his one of the elite offensive players and so what if he has not hit many homers in awhile. He is still hitting over .300 since the break and has lotts of doubles.  He rocks.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

does anyone know how to put a user on Ingore based on "WILD CARD" criteria?

eg aything with the phrase "Babe" in it?

anyone who has to keep changing their handle on a daily basis so they can get their posting read has issues so deep it's truly disturbing......why can't more mommas pay more attention to their children when they are young?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

[QUOTE]does anyone know how to put a user on Ingore based on "WILD CARD" criteria? eg aything with the phrase "Babe" in it? anyone who has to keep changing their handle on a daily basis so they can get their posting read has issues so deep it's truly disturbing......why can't more mommas pay more attention to their children when they are young?
    Posted by andrewmitch[/QUOTE]

Right click on Ignore, then *.imbecile and it will result in all instances of Babe and Yazzer being ignored.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from >TheBabe<. Show >TheBabe<'s posts

[QUOTE]Gonzales his one of the elite offensive players and so what if he has not hit many homers in awhile. He is still hitting over .300 since the break and has lotts of doubles.  He rocks.

Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

Yup...15 RBI's since the break from your #3 hitter rocks!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

You guys are unbelievable.  Even if you paid no attention to Gonzalez when he was in San Diego, which you should have given the salivating fans and organization alike have been doing over this guy for years, all you have to do is look at the ebb and flow of this 2011 season to understand that his HR power comes in waves and dissappears in troughs.  He's gonna start putting some balls out soon, and they are gonna be popping like corn.  Thats just my take.  Maybe he really is Offerman.  But, naaaaahh.  He's gonna end up with 25-35 HRs.  With a .340 or .350 BA, and OBP over .400, 100 and a bunch of change RBIS ... yeah, I'll take that.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: where's Gonzalez? : 15 RBI's since the break from your #3 hitter is pretty weak. I think he will be hard pressed to reach 25 HR's and he will not come anywhere near 35. He's no Granderson.......
    Posted by xxTHEBABExx[/QUOTE]

New moniker, same schnook.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

What happened to the original Mikeyinthebronx instead of Mikeyinthebronx2? Did he leave out of disgust or was he banned?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: where's Gonzalez? : 15 RBI's since the break from your #3 hitter is pretty weak. I think he will be hard pressed to reach 25 HR's and he will not come anywhere near 35. He's no Granderson.......

haha.  Nice Babe.  ZING.  We shall see.  I expect him to go on at least one more tear.  And i expect Grandy to hit the skids at least once more.  I hope we get to settle this pizzing contest over Gonzo/Grandy in the ALCS.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: where's Gonzalez? : same moniker, same closet sawx fan      

Your new moniker evokes memories of the old Times Square somehow ...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: where's Gonzalez? : New moniker, same schnook.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

He changed his moniker again this morning but forgot to zip up his fly and has toilet paper trailing from his shoe. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from theYAZZER. Show theYAZZER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: where's Gonzalez? : He changed his moniker again this morning but forgot to zip up his fly and has toilet paper trailing from his shoe. 
    Posted by PawsoxPhil[/QUOTE]

pawsoxphil everybody!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]You guys are unbelievable.  Even if you paid no attention to Gonzalez when he was in San Diego, which you should have given the salivating fans and organization alike have been doing over this guy for years, all you have to do is look at the ebb and flow of this 2011 season to understand that his HR power comes in waves and dissappears in troughs.  He's gonna start putting some balls out soon, and they are gonna be popping like corn.  Thats just my take.  Maybe he really is Offerman.  But, naaaaahh.  He's gonna end up with 25-35 HRs.  With a .340 or .350 BA, and OBP over .400, 100 and a bunch of change RBIS ... yeah, I'll take that.  
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]

That's all well and good but ebbs and flows isn't what I need from a 150 million dollar 3-hole hitter.  I need CONSISTENCY........

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PetesCall. Show PetesCall's posts

[QUOTE]Knew something was up when Tito said he has a neck injury  that might be affecting his home run stroke. this team is so secretive with injuries that I am getting tired of it.
    Posted by AL34[/QUOTE]

Agree!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: where's Gonzalez? : Agree!
    Posted by PetesCall[/QUOTE]

The secrets don't bother me nearly as much as the LIES do

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]He's in KC by now.
    Posted by bobbysu[/QUOTE]

and ... thread is done.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from <)TheBabe(>. Show <)TheBabe(>'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: where's Gonzalez? : and ... thread is done.

Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]

Hey space...did you know that Granderson had as many HR's last night as agon has had since the break?!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]Knew something was up when Tito said he has a neck injury  that might be affecting his home run stroke. this team is so secretive with injuries that I am getting tired of it.
    Posted by AL34[/QUOTE]
    Tito hangs with BB.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: where's Gonzalez? : Hey space...did you know that Granderson had as many HR's last night as agon has had since the break?!!
    Posted by <)TheBabe( />[/QUOTE]

One of these days Babe ...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from theYAZZER. Show theYAZZER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: where's Gonzalez? : Hey space...did you know that Granderson had as many HR's last night as agon has had since the break?!!
    Posted by <)TheBabe( />[/QUOTE]

hey, that's not a fair comparison.
    grandy's a homerun hitter and a-gon is a slap hitter.
    it's apples and oranges.
    it's hank aaron vs wade boggs.