1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Where's jimdavis when you need him?

jimdavis was a tool bag.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

jimdavis was a tool bag. 

LOL :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

I used to love Jimmy D's refreshing regular beatdowns of the board's lack of perspective and whining immaturity .  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to Sheriff-Rojas' comment:

I used to love Jimmy D's refreshing regular beatdowns of the board's lack of perspective and whining immaturity . 

Me too, which is why I wish he were still posting. He'd be having a field day with seabeachfred, georom and dgalehouse right now. tcal2- on the other hand may be a complainer, but he's at least funny about it. And everyone needs some laughs. A point I was arguing with pike the last time he was posting as pike.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

jimdavis is just another personality that makes (or made) the forum go round.... he was quiet mean really, a lot like WesternOregon but I still liked his presense. 

I doubt he will return as he was gone most of the year wasn't he?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytftwofive. Show jaytftwofive's posts

In response to dgalehouse's comment:

In response to jaytftwofive's comment:

Carnie not to sound like a head nodder but I said the same thing in August that we are acting like a bunch of spoiled children. We're not going to win the WS every year. I guess that's what winning does. Hey Jim D are you around? It's been a while.

Yeah. Winning two World Series in 94  years really does tend to spoil us.  By the way , you do sound like a real head nodder.  

I meant by a headnodder always agreeing. I'm not like that. I've been a Red sox fan since 1965 when they were 62-100.In 67 I  was kind of ticked off that fans all of a sudden became big Sox fans. jaytf25 is named after no. 25 Tony C, my favorite all time player. This past season I thought many of our posters who I still like were acting kind of spoiled and whiny. That's all.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytftwofive. Show jaytftwofive's posts

Jim Davis was always nice and civil to me. Many times we tried to meet at Camden Yards and the Nationals park but we could never get the right days. I live outside of Philly and he lives like middle to north Jersey near the shore, I think.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

ask pike I bet he knows Jims actual address, phone number, and social security number

Sections
Shortcuts