Where's The Babe?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

Where's The Babe?

So miss his "spot on" analysis.

I was looking forward to his take on both CC and Mo today.

Babe, come out come out from where ever you're hiding.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

Re: Where's The Babe?

LOL....hardly hiding.

Pretty simple analysis.

CC couldn't find the plate, struggled with his command much as he did in his last ST start. CC is one of the last guys I'm worried about though.

Mo is Mo. It seems that he has struggled a bit early in the season lately. I'll take my chances with him any day of the week and I'm guessing most managers would too.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

It only took Babe four minutes to respond to the OP shout out to him. Let's see if Hank can react faster

Ellsbury
    Lowrie
    Entitlements

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

In Response to Re: Where's The Babe?:
    [QUOTE]It only took Babe four minutes to respond to the OP shout out to him. Let's see if Hank can react faster Ellsbury Lowrie Entitlements
    Posted by 6k42lt913c[/QUOTE]I knew Babe was in hiding. The only way to flush him out was call him out. Too F'ing funny.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

While I tend to agree Babe, I've got to admit it was a pleasure to watch, admittedly, because you won't see it often. That said, 2 HR off CC, 3 hits off Rivera, were all hard hits. Only the first and one game, but no concerns at all? Anybody??

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where's The Babe? : I knew Babe was in hiding. The only way to flush him out was call him out. Too F'ing funny.
    Posted by Hingham Hammer[/QUOTE]

Again, hardly hiding.

I have some friends in from Michigan and we had a pretty late night. When I turned on the computer this morning your thread was at the top.

Posters who have been around enough know that I don't hide. I showed up here early last year as the sawx were continually beating the Yanks, do you really think a loss to the rays in April was going to make me hide? If so, you really don't have a clue.

Nice try though.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where's The Babe? : Again, hardly hiding. I have some friends in from Michigan and we had a pretty late night. When I turned on the computer this morning your thread was at the top. Posters who have been around enough know that I don't hide. I showed up here early last year as the sawx were continually beating the Yanks, do you really think a loss to the rays in April was going to make me hide? If so, you really don't have a clue. Nice try though.
    Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE]

last year in August you had a cook-out and were unavailable for comment on a Sox pounding of the Yanks,..... yet u have zero problems uploading/posting from an April Spring Training Marlins game

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]While I tend to agree Babe, I've got to admit it was a pleasure to watch, admittedly, because you won't see it often. That said, 2 HR off CC, 3 hits off Rivera, which were all hard hit. Only the first and one game, but no concerns at all? Anybody??
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

The 1st wasn't hard hit IMO, it was a "Jeter can't go to his left" seeing eye single. You really want to bet against MO, even now? I don't recommend it. We've been hearing about his demise from hopeful RS fans for 5 yrs after every blown save. One day, it'll be all over. As far as CC goes, you have a point, but I don't think he's going to blow up, barring injury. Less effective than the first 4 months of last yr? That very well may be the case.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Impossible to tell or say after one game, Steven, for any player.  Just wondering if anyone watching thought maybe the years may finally have caught up with Rivera, innings with Sabathia. No, I wouldn't bet against Mo, but I can hope can't I?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where's The Babe? : last year in August you had a cook-out and were unavailable for comment on a Sox pounding of the Yanks,..... yet u have zero problems uploading/posting from an April Spring Training Marlins game
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

Wrong beanburrito.

I posted those pics when I got home from the game, not while I was there.

But I didn't figure you to be bright enough to figure that out on your own.

If you really want to take the time you can go back on my posting history and see that I rarely if ever post on Friday evenings.

Or do you not even know what day it is in your bamboo hut in the jungle?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]Impossible to tell or say after one game, Steven, for any player.  Just wondering if anyone watching thought maybe the years have may finally have caught up with Mo, innings with Sabathia. No I wouldn't bet against Mo, but I can hope cant I?
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

IMO, he can pitch three more yrs in china doll mode, (He made a recent crack he'll pitch 5 more), but I don't think he will.

What is amusing here is those that accuse you of being in cahoots with the Yankee posters, LOL, and that you are also.

Better yet, that everybody nows I'm pike, according to Examiner. To quote an excerpt from an episode of Spongebob:

I'm Squidward, you're Squidward, he's Squidward; are there any others Squidwards around here?

(Gary the snail, in Squidward Disguise): Meow!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where's The Babe? : Wrong beanburrito. I posted those pics when I got home from the game, not while I was there. But I didn't figure you to be bright enough to figure that out on your own. If you really want to take the time you can go back on my posting history and see that I rarely if ever post on Friday evenings. Or do you not even know what day it is in your bamboo hut in the jungle?
    Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE]

you ran last year

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where's The Babe? : you ran last year

Yup, you are right, beanburrito.

I "ran" when the sawx season spiralled out of control.

Think much before you post?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where's The Babe? : IMO, he can pitch three more yrs in china doll mode, (He made a recent crack he'll pitch 5 more), but I don't think he will. What is amusing here is those that accuse you of being in cahoots with the Yankee posters, LOL, and that you are also.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

I agree he could, but won't. He seems like one of those players that will know when to say when and won't stay for the wrong reasons. Whenever that day comes, won't be soon enough for me, with all due respect. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from aquachuck. Show aquachuck's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where's The Babe? : you ran last year

Babe was too busy trying to photoshop, er "tone down" his chrome dome from his next ESPN profile pic...funny though how he's never around when the Yanks get pounded, there's always some type of BBQ or pub crawl that happens to coincide w/ a Yankee loss.  "me?  I wasn't hiding, I was at my neighbor's potluck."

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where's The Babe? : Babe was too busy trying to photoshop, er "tone down" his chrome dome from his next ESPN profile pic...funny though how he's never around when the Yanks get pounded, there's always some type of BBQ or pub crawl that happens to coincide w/ a Yankee loss.  "me?  I wasn't hiding, I was at my neighbor's potluck."
    Posted by aquachuck[/QUOTE]

You have a point.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where's The Babe? : You have a point.

Hardly nhstephanie.

I rarely watch the games at home, so I'm rarely here during the games.

Thanks for playing though.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where's The Babe? : Hardly nhstephanie. I rarely watch the games at home, so I'm rarely here during the games. Thanks for playing though.
    Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE]

You still think referring to a male in the female gender is clever? 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where's The Babe? : You still think referring to a male in the female gender is clever? 

No, I never associate you and clever.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where's The Babe? : Babe was too busy trying to photoshop, er "tone down" his chrome dome from his next ESPN profile pic...funny though how he's never around when the Yanks get pounded, there's always some type of BBQ or pub crawl that happens to coincide w/ a Yankee loss.  "me?  I wasn't hiding, I was at my neighbor's potluck."

EXACTLY RIGHT!  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where's The Babe? : No, I never associate you and clever.
    Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE]

That wasn't the question. However, it sounds like you think females are not clever; I'm shocked. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where's The Babe? : That wasn't the question. However, it sounds like you think females are not clever; I'm shocked. 

That's not what I said at all.

I was merely pointing out that you are not.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

I am framing your post, I was saying the same thing but you said it better.... so perfect.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where's The Babe? : That's not what I said at all. I was merely pointing out that you are not.
    Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE]

Got it, I think. Then why do bother calling me stephanie? Do you think I'm a female?  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

If he thought you were a female he woud have called you a "dumb broad".