Where's The Babe?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: Where's The Babe?

In Response to Re: Where's The Babe?:
    [QUOTE]If he thought you were a female he woud have called you a "dumb broad".
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

That's true; then the dig makes sense; after all, I'm not very clever, so it takes someone to explain it to me. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Yes I am here to help you, you are one of the good guys.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Perhaps I'm also slow witted because I'm a sawx fan.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where's The Babe? : Got it, I think. Then why do bother calling me stephanie? Do you think I'm a female?  
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

You do come across that way on occasion.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where's The Babe? : You do come across that way on occasion.
    Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE]

The picture is getting clearer.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Well the yankees are not as good as the Red Sox or the Rays.....  lol.... I will log-off now b4 someone accuses me of living on the forum. Tomorow I can read all of pikes entertaining attacks on the-babe, and Red Sox fans - all the same to him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]Well the y ankees are not as good as the Red Sox or the Rays.....  lol.... I will log-off now b4 someone accuses me of living on the forum. Tomorow I can read all of pike s entertaining attacks on the-babe , and Red Sox fans - all the same to him.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

Just when I thought you were starting to make sense, you have a setback. According to the experts, their pitching staff is worrisome. Of course, anything can happen.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

[QUOTE]It only took Babe four minutes to respond to the OP shout out to him. Let's see if Hank can react faster Ellsbury Lowrie Entitlements
    Posted by 6k42lt913c[/QUOTE]

"It only took Babe 4 minutes"

That pretty much sums it up.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where's The Babe? : Wrong beanburrito. I posted those pics when I got home from the game, not while I was there. But I didn't figure you to be bright enough to figure that out on your own. If you really want to take the time you can go back on my posting history and see that I rarely if ever post on Friday evenings. Or do you not even know what day it is in your bamboo hut in the jungle?
    Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE]

"beanburrito"

Now you're a racist.

Don't tell Pop's I mean TWM.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where's The Babe? : The 1st wasn't hard hit IMO, it was a "Jeter can't go to his left"  seeing eye single. You really want to bet against MO, even now? I don't recommend it. We've been hearing about his demise from hopeful RS fans for 5 yrs after every blown save. One day, it'll be all over. As far as CC goes, you have a point, but I don't think he's going to blow up, barring injury. Less effective than the first 4 months of last yr? That very well may be the case.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]Steven,  No one is saying Mo is done. That day will come. Maybe this year maybe next. Simply saying don't be shock when it does. As for CC I want him on my team June though August. He's history is slow starter and not very effective in postseason. Problem is the yanks are paying him tons for many more years. Did they learn nothing from the Arod contract?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where's The Babe? :               "beanburrito"                   Now you're a racist.                   Don't tell Pop's I mean TWM.
    Posted by Hingham Hammer[/QUOTE]

Only someone with your IQ would come up with something as clever as calling a man in his 60s "old" or "pops".

I suspect that you have an SNL script writer on retainer I just can't believe you made that up on your own.

Stop it you're killing us.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where's The Babe? : Steven,  No one is saying Mo is done. That day will come. Maybe this year maybe next. Simply saying don't be shock when it does. As for CC I want him on my team June though August. He's history is slow starter and not very effective in postseason. Problem is the yanks are paying him tons for many more years. Did they learn nothing from the Arod contract?
    Posted by Hingham Hammer[/QUOTE]

That ridiculous contract was a Hank bonehead special. However, apparently not many teams have. The Pujols contract is an eye opener, for example.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where's The Babe? : That ridiculous contract was a Hank bonehead special. However, apparently not many teams have. The Pujols contract is an eye opener, for example.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]Hank is a fool at his best. Not so sure Hal has winning at the top of his agenda. Seems more concerned with profit level. My guess Dad isn't happy. That said the Pujols deal is absurd. No way he plays out that contract on a high note. Heck, I never liked the Crawford signing. Loved the Agon deal.