Which of the 4 Boston teams has the best chance of winning a championship?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from -EdithBunker-. Show -EdithBunker-'s posts

Which of the 4 Boston teams has the best chance of winning a championship?

Red Sox
    Bruins
    Celtics
    Patriots
    I say the Red Sox

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Re: Which of the 4 Boston teams has the best chance of winning a championship?

SPC88 is going to sue you for thread copyright infringement for this.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from -EdithBunker-. Show -EdithBunker-'s posts

Sorry jesseyeric, that went over my head; I don't understand.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

ha! all of em edith......all of em!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from -EdithBunker-. Show -EdithBunker-'s posts

How do you think I got to be called a dingbat?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

Tough one. Last fall I would have said the Celtics. In December I would have said the Pats. In March I would have said the Red Sox. Now after the 2-9 start???Bruins? The baseball playoffs are easier because there only 3 series vs. the NBA and the NHL which have 4. And football is one and done so realistically basball would make it easier for the Red Sox to win it as either a division winner or wild card. They still have time to right this awful start so my opinion could easily change on this in a few weeks. I pick the Bruins now as the Boston team most likely to win because nobody in the east looks dominant. The Western Division in the NHL looks tougher with Vancouver and others.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from -EdithBunker-. Show -EdithBunker-'s posts

jaytf25-Is the NHL playoffs the toughest grind in professional sports? That's what the talk hosts were saying today on WEEI.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

What this century?... or within the next 5 years?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In Response to Re: Which of the 4 Boston teams has the best chance of winning a championship?:
    [QUOTE]jaytf25-Is the NHL playoffs the toughest grind in professional sports? That's what the talk hosts were saying today on WEEI.
    Posted by -EdithBunker-[/QUOT

IMO, the Stanley Cup is the toughest championship in sports to win. The Bruins have a legit chance to bring Boston it's next championship.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

In Response to Re: Which of the 4 Boston teams has the best chance of winning a championship?:
    [QUOTE]jaytf25-Is the NHL playoffs the toughest grind in professional sports? That's what the talk hosts were saying today on WEEI.
    Posted by -EdithBunker-[/QUOTE]

With the 4 playoffs and traveling etc... I would lean yes. The NBA has 4 but hockey just seems tougher.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

EB - exact same thread SPC88 started just before the NFL playoffs.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

If it is for the current season I say the Sox.  Celts are on fumes, Bruins have too much competitions as do the Pats.