Which Red Sox Player Would You Want To Live With?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re: Which Red Sox Player Would You Want To Live With?

In Response to Re: Which Red Sox Player Would You Want To Live With?:
    [QUOTE]i need to get into a 3's Company arrangement with heidi and hazel mae - if that don't happen i'm rooming with Pedey - he's a fanatical cribbage player and so am I...we could have epic battles and meltdowns together
    Posted by georom4[/QUOTE]

Geo- let this be the gauntlet:  if we ever happen to cross paths, I'm going to have a cribbage board and a deck with me, and we're gonna see whats up ...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

First: 4/9/2009
    Last: 8/12/2011
    i need to get into a 3's Company arrangement with heidi and hazel mae - if that don't happen i'm rooming with Pedey - he's a fanatical cribbage player and so am I...we could have epic battles and meltdowns together

Let's talk baseball!

I like your style geo! I'd just have to add Kathryn Tappen to Hazel and Heidi.
    could you imagine rooming with those three drop dead gorgeous ladies?
    oy veh!Wink

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

In Response to Re: Which Red Sox Player Would You Want To Live With?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Which Red Sox Player Would You Want To Live With? : Geo- let this be the gauntlet:  if we ever happen to cross paths, I'm going to have a cribbage board and a deck with me, and we're gonna see whats up ...
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]

guantlet accepted! btw i have cribbage on my android and i play very day a best of 7 against the computer - its really quick because it counts the scores so fast!