who are you madder at or more disappointed in...............

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fivekatz. Show fivekatz's posts

Re: who are you madder at or more disappointed in...............

Before anybody reads too much into the Weaver extension, keep in mind that it is a TRUE hometown discount. Southern California kid who played his college ball in Long Beach.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

In Response to Re: who are you madder at or more disappointed in...............:
    [QUOTE]Before anybody reads too much into the Weaver extension, keep in mind that it is a TRUE hometown discount. Southern California kid who played his college ball in Long Beach.
    Posted by fivekatz[/QUOTE]

true, the real story IMO

is a  Scott Boras guy giving the home town discount and signing B4 FA

good 4 him

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

Disappointment #1) Yazzer #2) Crawford to this point in the season, but more than willing to let this all play out. Definately not disappointed in Theo.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from expitch. Show expitch's posts

In Response to Re: who are you madder at or more disappointed in...............:
    [QUOTE]For all the talk about Crawford being a bust, here is his stat line since May 1... .283 .315 .437 .752 and his career line ... .293 .334 .440 .773 Realistically, how can you be disappointed in him?  It's not like money makes you a better hitter.
    Posted by slomag[/QUOTE]
    Right, but does that career line make you wonder why Theo offered the big contract?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Instead of posting this negative stuff which seems to dominate this group why not post who we are happy with this year, good signings/trades like Agon and suprises like Reddick. 

Just my thought, 
    Hetchinspete 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

[QUOTE]I am disappointed at Theo for not talking Manny out of retirement.
    Posted by greatestNYY[/QUOTE]

I would hope you're joking !!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

hetch, no offense, but Reddick has dropped like a lead balloon. He is falling faster than the stock market. He has simply stopped hitting.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

Yazzer and Babe and other trolls make their living at the BDC backroom by acting disappointed as  trolls. Wake up. Nobody would come to this forum unless there was negativism, pessimism, and trolling. What a shame that the assisted living group chips in to fortify their act. What sells in the general media is violence, action, and sex, what sells here is negativism. pessimism, cynicism, skepticism, and doom and gloom. A pollyanna, optimistic, hopeful, faithful, loyal, and jofful forum would only last a few days. You reap what you sow, you deserve the forum that you enable. Just look at what threads get the most hits if you want proof of the above. The worst the thread and OP, the more hits / responses to it, isn't that sad? Wake up.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

n

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OhEFFU. Show OhEFFU's posts

In Response to who are you madder at or more disappointed in...............:
    [QUOTE]carl crawford or theo epstein? btw, i saw where the angels resigned jared weaver for 5 years at 85 million. for almost the same money, theo signed slackey. does that also make you mad and/or disappointed? there's an opening in chicago for a GM. would you be sad or happy if theo took that job? i believe, based on einstein's free agent signings, john henry would release theo from his contract, if theo was interested in the cubs' position.
    Posted by theYAZZER[/QUOTE]

I mean, think about what you are saying.  Just negative, whining CCRR@@@PPP.  Jeeeesus, who wants to participate in this b!tchfest??  By the way, how many World Series did Yaz win?  Exactly, there is no pleasing some people.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

I'm mad at the hatter.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

On balance I'm madder at Yazzer but more disappointed in Softy. Softy clearly has baseball acumen but dumbs down for his propagandana and name calling campaigns, whereas the Yaz has few functional brain cells but instead of seeking help he regularly downloads attention-seeking crud on these pages.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxpride34. Show redsoxpride34's posts

i think in all honesty most red sox fans had hoped theo would sign matt holliday who is way better than werth and crawford and was a much better fit. instead theo signed that useless piece of junk known as john lackey. and because of this brilliant move by theo and co they were forced to sign either werth or crawford. in reality neither of them were what the sox needed. neither were good enough to be a number 4 hitter to hit behind gonzo and were not what the sox need for their future left fielder. crawford is a 1/2 hitter with an ellsburys like skill set. if we had the 2 spot open then crawford fits better. but we just so happen to have a guy by the name of dustin pedroia. the biggest joke of all was the sox brass claiming they view crawford as a 3/4 hitter which i am sure many laughed at. werth was partly what they need but not worth the money. he is not a proven hitter, and is 32 years old despite only having a few good years under his belt. so what do they do? sign crawford. so now they are stuck with 2 terrible contracts in lackey and crawford and not much to show for it. both have underachieved and have not been worth half of what they make. there is only 1 person to be mad at, and that person is theo epstein. time and time again he has made crap signings and yet everyone gives him way more credit than he deserves. ever notice how theo never gets the guy everyone wants and end up settling for some second rate player who does not make any sense for the sox? 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]i think in all honesty most red sox fans had hoped theo would sign matt holliday who is way better than werth and crawford and was a much better fit. instead theo signed that useless piece of junk known as john lackey. and because of this brilliant move by theo and co they were forced to sign either werth or crawford. in reality neither of them were what the sox needed. neither were good enough to be a number 4 hitter to hit behind gonzo and were not what the sox need for their future left fielder. crawford is a 1/2 hitter with an ellsburys like skill set. if we had the 2 spot open then crawford fits better. but we just so happen to have a guy by the name of dustin pedroia. the biggest joke of all was the sox brass claiming they view crawford as a 3/4 hitter which i am sure many laughed at. werth was partly what they need but not worth the money. he is not a proven hitter, and is 32 years old despite only having a few good years under his belt. so what do they do? sign crawford. so now they are stuck with 2 terrible contracts in lackey and crawford and not much to show for it. both have underachieved and have not been worth half of what they make. there is only 1 person to be mad at, and that person is theo epstein. time and time again he has made crap signings and yet everyone gives him way more credit than he deserves. ever notice how theo never gets the guy everyone wants and end up settling for some second rate player who does not make any sense for the sox? 
    Posted by redsoxpride34[/QUOTE]

Wow. Who didn't know "redsoxpride" would show up here? Such an interesting choice of a name. He and "Yazzer" are two peas in a pod. I don't know why "Yazzer" didn't think of "redsoxpride" first. lol

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: who are you madder at or more disappointed in............... : Lackey is another story, but other than April, Crawford is giving you his career averages.  So unless, every time you b1tch about him, you're recalling an April at-bat, I'd say if you're disappointed in him, that's on you.  Personally, my feelings about Crawford haven't changes since day one - good player, tremendously over-paid, and Ellsbury's ticket out of town.
    Posted by slomag[/QUOTE]

Good post.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxpride34. Show redsoxpride34's posts

so what because i am a sox i have to agree with everything theo does and act like all the moves he makes are the right ones? i am sorry that i have an honest opinion about this topic and dont just try to justify theo's mistakes like you and many others. i am a huge red sox fan and have been for years, thats why my name is red sox pride. feel free to take your pink hat off anytime now kimsaysthis. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]so what because i am a sox i have to agree with everything theo does and act like all the moves he makes are the right ones? i am sorry that i have an honest opinion about this topic and dont just try to justify theo's mistakes like you and many others. i am a huge red sox fan and have been for years, thats why my name is red sox pride. feel free to take your pink hat off anytime now kimsaysthis. 
    Posted by redsoxpride34[/QUOTE]I don't know, I'm still p#ssed that you stole my avatar.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]so what because i am a sox i have to agree with everything theo does and act like all the moves he makes are the right ones? i am sorry that i have an honest opinion about this topic and dont just try to justify theo's mistakes like you and many others. i am a huge red sox fan and have been for years, thats why my name is red sox pride. feel free to take your pink hat off anytime now kimsaysthis. 
    Posted by redsoxpride34[/QUOTE]

Your whole "keep it real" campaign crashed and burned, so now everyone who supports the team is a "pink hat". lol FTR I wasn't referring to this one post as you already know since I've called you out on it before. All your posts sound the same. You have no pride in anything, including yourself, since this is how you choose to spend your time.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from theYAZZER. Show theYAZZER's posts

[QUOTE]A Serious answer to a less than Serious post. I am very disappointed with Crawford....and not like many others for his offensive(take that any of two ways) performance. I am truly disappointed with his lack of aggressiveness on the bases.....the fact that he doesnt bust it hard many times out of the box....and his defense in left field. I knew he didnt have agreat arm, but he was a guy who was supposed to get to everything and I havent seen that at all this year. Alot of guys press when they get to a new team and their hitting suffers, but a great player should never let it affect his defense and aggresiveness.
    Posted by tomnev[/QUOTE]

it's a very serious post.
    i'd like nothing better than to see theo gone from the SOX.
    i know it's hard for you theo lovers to understand, but the guy is a pathetic GM.
    I'M HOPING THE CUBS WON'T NOTICE.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from theYAZZER. Show theYAZZER's posts

[QUOTE]I think most Red Sox fans were hoping they were going to sign either Crawford or Werth.  Pretty hard to predict this stuff.  Maybe they could just stop signing big name free agents and let the owners pocket a bigger profit.
    Posted by Hfxsoxnut[/QUOTE]

OR maybe they could just fire theo einstein.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from theYAZZER. Show theYAZZER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: who are you madder at or more disappointed in............... : +10000000
    Posted by soxmeister[/QUOTE]

making you guys mad, makes my day.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from theYAZZER. Show theYAZZER's posts

[QUOTE]Yazzer and Babe and other trolls make their living at the BDC backroom by acting disappointed as  trolls. Wake up. Nobody would come to this forum unless there was negativism, pessimism, and trolling. What a shame that the assisted living group chips in to fortify their act. What sells in the general media is violence, action, and sex, what sells here is negativism. pessimism, cynicism, skepticism, and doom and gloom. A pollyanna, optimistic, hopeful, faithful, loyal, and jofful forum would only last a few days. You reap what you sow, you deserve the forum that you enable. Just look at what threads get the most hits if you want proof of the above. The worst the thread and OP, the more hits / responses to it, isn't that sad? Wake up.
    Posted by PawsoxPhil[/QUOTE]

no pawsex, you're sad.
    but if you want to be pollyanna, optimistic, hopeful, faithful, loyal and joyful,
    then join a religious cult, and please drink the kool-aide.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from theYAZZER. Show theYAZZER's posts

[QUOTE]On balance I'm madder at Yazzer but more disappointed in Softy. Softy clearly has baseball acumen but dumbs down for his propagandana and name calling campaigns, whereas the Yaz has few functional brain cells but instead of seeking help he regularly downloads attention-seeking crud on these pages.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

do you enjoy spanking trolls? why don't you get a girlfriend? maybe the girl from progressive.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from theYAZZER. Show theYAZZER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: who are you madder at or more disappointed in............... : Your whole "keep it real" campaign crashed and burned, so now everyone who supports the team is a "pink hat". lol FTR I wasn't referring to this one post as you already know since I've called you out on it before. All your posts sound the same. You have no pride in anything, including yourself, since this is how you choose to spend your time.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

gee kim, you remind me of dr phil; a really stupid dr phil.
    btw, kimster, how do you spend your time? pulling wings off of flies?