who are you madder at or more disappointed in...............

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Re: who are you madder at or more disappointed in...............

In Response to Re: who are you madder at or more disappointed in...............:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: who are you madder at or more disappointed in............... : OR maybe they could just fire theo einstein.
    Posted by theYAZZER[/QUOTE]

Not happening, dude.  Though you haven't seemed to notice, the team has done pretty well since he's been GM, both on and off the field.  Keep beating your dead horse though.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

What makes anyone think that it was Theo's idea to sign Carl Crawford?

And as far as Lackey goes, his salary (and Crawford's as well) are determined by the market.  If Lackey was the best pitcher in that year's crop of free agents and there was a high demand for pitchers, then he's going to command a big salary.

And you're assuming Jared Weaver would have come to the Red Sox for $85 over 5 years.  Plus, by signing 15 months before he reaches free agency, he protects himself in case he gets a career threatening injury.  That's worth a discount.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from theYAZZER. Show theYAZZER's posts

In Response to Re: who are you madder at or more disappointed in...............:
    [QUOTE]What makes anyone think that it was Theo's idea to sign Carl Crawford? And as far as Lackey goes, his salary (and Crawford's as well) are determined by the market.  If Lackey was the best pitcher in that year's crop of free agents and there was a high demand for pitchers, then he's going to command a big salary. And you're assuming Jared Weaver would have come to the Red Sox for $85 over 5 years.  Plus, by signing 15 months before he reaches free agency, he protects himself in case he gets a career threatening injury.  That's worth a discount.
    Posted by DirtyWaterLover[/QUOTE]

you're right , of course. how could it have been theo's idea?
    in fact, it probably wasn't theo's idea to sign slackey, lugo, drew, rentawreck,
    nor gagme.
    let's blame john henry.

you theo apologists are as pathetic as theo.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: who are you madder at or more disappointed in............... : making you guys mad, makes my day.
    Posted by theYAZZER[/QUOTE]

Now who does that sound like?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

Im not mad or dissapointed in anyone. This season has been pretty entertaining so far. I got to see to red sox world series in my life, people have lived and died between the championships never getting to see a title I got to see two and possibly more, why would i be mad about that?