Who comes out looking like the biggest idiot so far. POLL QUESTION/CONTEST.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Who comes out looking like the biggest idiot so far. POLL QUESTION/CONTEST.

All right everything stinks in Red Sox land these days...but let's have fun with it.

Play along with my little game.

The question: With all the badmouthing, crying, fingerpointing, resigning, posturing,etc., who would you say comes out looking bad...I mean really bad, like embarrassingly Dubbya- like bad.

I'll call it 'wheel of misfortune.'

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Re: Who comes out looking like the biggest idiot so far. POLL QUESTION/CONTEST.

I'll check back on Monday.

Remember we are having fun with this.

You can vote for as many as you like....if you can think of any others to add, be my guest.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

I voted for the media, but then again, they've been looking like jerks at least since CHB came onto the Globe staff.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

lard-azz beckett...who i loved prior to his chicken-rampaging ways

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

Good list, making it a difficult choice. I voted for the media. All of the "unamed sources", bringing out the Tito marital and drug issues to villify him AFTER he left and the dolt who called Pedey "a liar" sealed the deal for me.

The only one who IMO should not be on this list is Tito. He manned up and left on his own to get out of this insane mess.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from promise4you. Show promise4you's posts

My gosh i think the lizard is funny for once!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In Response to Re: Who comes out looking like the biggest idiot so far. POLL QUESTION/CONTEST.:
    My gosh i think the lizard is funny for once!
    Posted by promise4you
    The lizard is often funny. You should come to the music forum once in a while.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BOSOX1941. Show BOSOX1941's posts

In Response to Re: Who comes out looking like the biggest idiot so far. POLL QUESTION/CONTEST.:
    Good list, making it a difficult choice. I voted for the media. All of the "unamed sources", bringing out the Tito marital and drug issues to villify him AFTER he left and the dolt who called Pedey "a liar" sealed the deal for me. The only one who IMO should not be on this list is Tito. He manned up and left on his own to get out of this insane mess.
    Posted by sindarin-erebor

?????

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

POLL QUESTION/CONTEST why no selection for nyyfans Who comes out looking like the biggest idiot so far.   
    Posted by pinstripezac
    Bob Newhart. The original buttoned down comic. Laughing

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxFan2OO4. Show RedSoxFan2OO4's posts

The fans for believing in these losers.

Sections
Shortcuts