Who consructed this disaster? Red Sox Lineup for the Money is the Worst in All of Baseball History!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

Re: Who consructed this disaster? Red Sox Lineup for the Money is the Worst in All of Baseball History!

You can't take two games with offense and use those runs to make up for the other 5 games with weak or no offense. This is the exact reason why people are so gullable and hang a hat on year long totals.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

Re: Who consructed this disaster? Red Sox Lineup for the Money is the Worst in All of Baseball History!

MORE TO COME

WATCH THIS SPACE

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In Response to Re: Who consructed this disaster? Red Sox Lineup for the Money is the Worst in All of Baseball History!:
    [QUOTE]You can't take two games with offense and use those runs to make up for the other 5 games with weak or no offense. This is the exact reason why people are so gullable and hang a hat on year long totals.
    Posted by hankwilliamsjr[/QUOTE]
    This is where are really wrong. They won a game when they scored 12 runs and lost a game they scored 12, so it really the pitching. It really does not matter how many runs you score if you blow saves and give up 13 runs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

Get back with me when many AL games are won with zero, one, two and three runs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

I promise I will be closely tracking Red Sox run production this season, one game at a time. Time will tell the true story of this offense.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

GAME 8   13 RUNS

A BIG W

DINGERS FROM SALTY, PEDEY, PAPI, AVILES, ROSS

MORE TO COME!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Keep putting the truth out there dd, I love it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

BosoxJoe continues to debate Hank / Softlaw while everyone else has realized that Hank is trolling, not serious, pretending, faking, playing devil's advocate and all for his entertainment at your expense.  Wake up Joe.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

I remember when Softlaw was sane.  You guys probably don't remember that far back.  It wasn't like he was lucid all the time, but he apparently thinks bad is good and good is bad.

Now he is saying that the best-scoring team in BB has a bad lineup.

I can see him in a darken basement screaming 'we should be scoring 20 or 30 runs a game.  The Patriots and Celtics are still outscoring us'.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In Response to Re: Who consructed this disaster? Red Sox Lineup for the Money is the Worst in All of Baseball History!:
    [QUOTE]I remember when Softlaw was sane.  You guys probably don't remember that far back.  It wasn't like he was lucid all the time, but he apparently thinks bad is good and good is bad. Now he is saying that the best-scoring team in BB has a bad lineup. I can see him in a darken basement screaming 'we should be scoring 20 or 30 runs a game.  The Patriots and Celtics are still outscoring us'.
    Posted by Joebreidey[/QUOTE]I remember that too. He really seemed to go off the deep end after Theo let Victor Martinez walk.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

[QUOTE]Here are the numbers of games Boston, New York, and Texas had at a few different runs scored totals: 0 runs: 11 (Bos), 8 (NY), 8 (Tex) 1 runs: 12 (Bos), 9 (NY), 11 (Tex) 2 runs: 15 (Bos), 11 (NY), 20 (Tex) 3 runs: 17 (Bos), 21 (NY), 16 (Tex) Posted by redsoxu571[/QUOTE]

Hey nice research. I'm going to steal those numbers and use the next time someone accuses the Sox of being all-or-nothing.

If I added correctly, the Sox and Rangers scored three runs or less 55 times and the Yankees 51 times.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

[QUOTE]I remember when Softlaw was sane. Posted by Joebreidey[/QUOTE]

A long time ago. Just try to remember ...

Try to remember the kind of September
    when life was slow and oh, so mellow.
    when grass was green and grain was yellow.
    when you were a tender and callow fellow,
    Try to remember and if you remember the follow.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from fl+adam,. Show fl+adam,'s posts

Seems to me they are tied for 1st in runs....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

[QUOTE]Seems to me they are tied for 1st in runs....
    Posted by fl+adam,[/QUOTE]

Tied for total runs with TX, but TX played one more game.

Where's Softhead?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Lovely thread. Is hankwilliamsjr on drugs or something?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

[QUOTE]Lovely thread. Is hankwilliamsjr on drugs or something?
    Posted by maxbialystock[/QUOTE]

He's like a drug.  He comes in, he makes everyone laugh, after reading him too much, your brain deteriorates.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

bump

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

Hank / Softlaw is NOT a Red Sox fan like many of you believe. Read my lips, Softlaw is a closet Yankee fan. He is yanking your chain. Go ahead and ridicule him if it makes you feel good but that is what he loves and comes here for.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]Hank / Softlaw is NOT a Red Sox fan like many of you believe. Read my lips, Softlaw is a closet Yankee fan. He is yanking your chain. Go ahead and ridicule him if it makes you feel good but that is what he loves and comes here for.
    Posted by 6k42lt913c[/QUOTE]

Dude...you're a troll.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]I put Softlaw onto ignore four years ago. Take your time however since not everyone is as perceptive as I am.
    Posted by Firefligh2008[/QUOTE]

Come on man.  It's fun to make fun of people.