Who is the 2012 Front Burner Complainer of the Year?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Re: Who is the 2012 Front Burner Complainer of the Year?

In response to Alibiike's comment:

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

I think this is shaping up as a stretch run between ADG and Alibiike.  May the best griper win.

My only gripe is the worst GM in all of sports is at the reins.

Your "only" gripe?  I'm still waiting to see what your "only" compliment of anything would be.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oscars. Show oscars's posts

Allbollocks is the hands down winner 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

In response to carnie's comment:

In response to mrmojo1120's comment:

Maybe we should have a moment of silence for Law,who no longer posts here because he followed Theo to the Cubs website.Lucky them.

Or to thank God for small favors...

ARMY STRONG! Take that you Cherington Chicks!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

ADG is definitely the odd-on favorite for 2013, however for 2012 Ali "glass half empty and draining quickly" is the clear winner. There is something so delightfully absent of hope in Ali's posts. It's like the train is heading off the bridge and his only remaining choice is whether to stay on it or not. So far, he lingers. 

As for softy and moon secretly respecting each other, there may be something to it.....I know softy secretly respects moon who has decimated him in numerous arguments, but not sure if the reverse is true. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Big ups to the Law army...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

In response to Flapjack07's comment:

In response to mrmojo1120's comment:

Maybe we should have a moment of silence for Law,who no longer posts here because he followed Theo to the Cubs website.Lucky them.

Or to thank God for small favors...

ARMY STRONG! Take that you Cherington Chicks!

DING,DING,DING !!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

I think I was an officer in that Army!  good times...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

In response to georom4's comment:

i kind of miss those days.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

is that Pike???

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

is that Pike???

It has to be. No one else could possibly be that sanctimonious. Plus the new alias is a homonym of a well known yankee fan who used to post here.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to louisthelipp's comment:

95% of the forum activity is started by those on the list of whiners and yet they continue to draw a crowd. The whiners are senile and those that respond to them are really taking advantage of them. It is like going to a rest home filled by dementia patients and starting arguments with the poor patients. Does that make you feel satisfied and fulfilled?  Do you walk by the homeless and discuss macroeconomics with them? Do you discuss the stock market with preschool children? The people on the list of whiners should be pitied and not enabled. Shame on all of you.

Here's a question for you. why do you keep coming back here? At least 95% of the regulars on this forum detest you and only hope they never have to read another one of your annoying, whining preachy posts ever again. And when you are here between banings you spend most of your time bemoaning the state of the forum. I'll tell you a secret this is a lot better forum when you're not here. Even the people that don't like each other here are united in their disgusted aversion to you. You really should just go, and stay away. Is that plain enough for ya?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

95% of the forum activity is started by those on the list of whiners and yet they continue to draw a crowd. The whiners are senile and those that respond to them are really taking advantage of them. It is like going to a rest home filled by dementia patients and starting arguments with the poor patients. Does that make you feel satisfied and fulfilled?  Do you walk by the homeless and discuss macroeconomics with them? Do you discuss the stock market with preschool children? The people on the list of whiners should be pitied and not enabled. Shame on all of you.

Here's a question for you. why do you keep coming back here? At least 95% of the regulars on this forum detest you and only hope they never have to read another one of your annoying, whining preachy posts ever again. And when you are here between banings you spend most of your time bemoaning the state of the forum. I'll tell you a secret this is a lot better forum when you're not here. Even the people that don't like each other here are united in their disgusted aversion to you. You really should just go, and stay away. Is that plain enough for ya?

There are a handful of regulars who read Pike's posts chanting "Pike! Pike! Pike!"

We just stay hidden...................for now

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

The forum environment is accented by Drewski thinking that the Babe was entertaining and colorful while hundreds of short-time posters who act like fans like JimDavis had the fill of the nonsense and left. Drewski and Burrito think that Babe is more vital than Jimdavis was. In other words, the forum is similar to watching the Jerry Springer show instead of watching the Red Sox Report on NESN. If you like Babe then you must be here for the same reasons as watching that kind of television.

pike

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

It's nice to see that other fans are recognizing the constant complainers. It's really time to see them for what they are -- just here to complain. The next step would be to recognize the names that are obviously multiple aliases by a few here just to make everyone miserable. Sorta like they do to the positive posters.

And ADG is not a Sox fan. Never has been. I don't believe Alibiike is a Sox fan either. There really is a pattern here. They're not just a bunch of negative Sox fans.

You also left out all the "unknown" posters who have been here for a while jumping into every negative conversation. How can they be unknown after being here so long?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

In response to Alibiike's comment:

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

I think this is shaping up as a stretch run between ADG and Alibiike.  May the best griper win.

My only gripe is the worst GM in all of sports is at the reins.

your a cubs fan?! your avatar makes sense now..

if your a cubs fan why do you cry so much about the good work BC is doing??

I'm sorry, but I can't hold back any longer.  It's 'you're a cub fan' not 'your' a cub fan.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In response to Drewski5's comment:

semper fi......

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

There Mef is sitting on his front porch 200 ft. from the highway with a front yard full of trees and the State Police zoom by at 50 mph and notice that he is smoking pot in his corncob pipe.  Those police have excellent noses ( better than a Beagle dog ) and could by the color of the smoke see that it was definitely grass that he was smoking. I always wanted to be a State trooper but failed the smelling and vision tests.

pike :)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In response to ampoule's comment:

In response to Drewski5's comment:

semper fi......

hoo-rah

Didn't want to leave you hanging.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

In response to kimsaysthis's comment:

It's nice to see that other fans are recognizing the constant complainers. It's really time to see them for what they are -- just here to complain. The next step would be to recognize the names that are obviously multiple aliases by a few here just to make everyone miserable. Sorta like they do to the positive posters.

And ADG is not a Sox fan. Never has been. I don't believe Alibiike is a Sox fan either. There really is a pattern here. They're not just a bunch of negative Sox fans.

You also left out all the "unknown" posters who have been here for a while jumping into every negative conversation. How can they be unknown after being here so long?

Tell that to my drawer full of Sox jerseys!

Sections
Shortcuts