Who is the 2012 Front Burner Complainer of the Year?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Re: Who is the 2012 Front Burner Complainer of the Year?

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:
    [QUOTE]

We'd probably have to start by defining what is "whining"

The original poster thinks that pointing out bad acquisitions and shortcomings is "whining"

Of course I define "whiner" as a loser who starts these types of threads because he can't deal with opinions different from his own.  

[/QUOTE]

An excellent first definition of whining would be any post by you.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to louisthelipp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It is funny that the whiners think that their posting style is attacked solely due to their "differing opinions". To me, what is much more annoying is the predictability, redundancy, and pattern of their posting profile. A whiner never sees anything good about the Red Sox. He is silent; about the emergence of Middlebrooks, the defensive wizardy of Iglesias, the relief of Tazawa, the flashes of brilliance of Morales and Doubrount, the bench role of Ciriaco, The acquisition of Cody Ross, the performance by Miller, the return of Bucholz after surgery. The whiner never mentions any of these good happenings. The whiner has a myopia about everything that went wrong and it is reflected in 95 percent of his posts.

Yes, it isn't his opinions that are disturbing, it is his posting style and the limited scope of his posts. It is always "doom and gloom". Such a poster would look out of his window in Las Vegas and complain about the days of rain there and the hot days.

[/QUOTE]

pike

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Yoshimi 25.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to louisthelipp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

From Pike:

It is funny that the whiners think that their posting style is attacked solely due to their "differing opinions". To me, what is much more annoying is the predictability, redundancy, and pattern of their posting profile. A whiner never sees anything good about the Red Sox. He is silent; about the emergence of Middlebrooks, the defensive wizardy of Iglesias, the relief of Tazawa, the flashes of brilliance of Morales and Doubrount, the bench role of Ciriaco, The acquisition of Cody Ross, the performance by Miller, the return of Bucholz after surgery. The whiner never mentions any of these good happenings. The whiner has a myopia about everything that went wrong and it is reflected in 95 percent of his posts.

Yes, it isn't his opinions that are disturbing, it is his posting style and the limited scope of his posts. It is always "doom and gloom". Such a poster would look out of his window in Las Vegas and complain about the days of rain there and the hot days.

[/QUOTE]

pike

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

In response to mrmojo1120's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Flapjack07's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to carnie's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mrmojo1120's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Maybe we should have a moment of silence for Law,who no longer posts here because he followed Theo to the Cubs website.Lucky them.

[/QUOTE]

Or to thank God for small favors...

[/QUOTE]

ARMY STRONG! Take that you Cherington Chicks!

[/QUOTE]

DING,DING,DING !!!

[/QUOTE]

I seem to remember that some of Law's own proposals were pretty ridiculous, and he'd paint himself into corners by saying things to try to be the direct opposite of whatever Theo was doing and then refusing to admit he'd made a mistake. At one time he said Varitek should be dumped and the "up-and-coming" Kevin Cash should be the starting catcher, as well as advocating a David Ortiz-for-Cliff Lee straight up trade (despite Ortiz being a free agent at the time).

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

dempster signing should be complained about....13mil for what?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to georom4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

is their a Bootlicker contest/vote?

now that would be an epic throwdown of polyanna nonsense that could realign the planets...

[/QUOTE]

Ladies and gentlemen, the winner for complainer of the year for 2012, is...............

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The original poster thinks that pointing out bad acquisitions and shortcomings is "whining"

Of course I define "whiner" as a loser who starts these types of threads because he can't deal with opinions different from his own.  

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So clever! 

Should I come back with I'm rubber and you're glue?  What a little child you are.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So clever! 

Should I come back with I'm rubber and you're glue?  What a little child you are.

[/QUOTE]

crybaby

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Edgarpost  = pike

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.