Who is who?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from The--Babe--------. Show The--Babe--------'s posts

Who is who?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Re: Who is who?

In Response to Who is who?:
    [QUOTE]                 
    Posted by The--Babe--------[/QUOTE]

Who's on first

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

I must admit, this is the first time I agree with him.
    He makes perfect sense.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

I'm afraid to say "white noise"   someone may call me racist

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

I'm afraid to say open mind, as Pike might get another urge to label & cleanse.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Pikester in the loose, harness???  :o)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

That pic was from a terrific Darin McGavin Christmas flic!
    But you risk throwing this non-course thread on course.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

http://youtu.be/j2T274bXIxU

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

In Response to Re: Who is who?:
    [QUOTE]http://youtu.be/j2T274bXIxU
    Posted by Sheriff-Rojas[/QUOTE]

Unbelievable horn!
    But I think we're straying on-topic.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who is who? : Unbelievable horn! But I think we're straying on -topic.
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]

"Who by Fire" is adapted from a Jewish high holiday prayer.  Yom Kippur at my synagogue was never quite like that.  It was also difficult to get that many notes out of a shofar, although I'd like to see Sonny Rollins give it a try. 

http://youtu.be/AMqR5jQ-djg

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Who is who? : Who's on first
    Posted by SinceYaz[/QUOTE]

Naturally.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who is who? : Naturally.
    Posted by royf19[/QUOTE]

And Why is in leftfield on another thread. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who is who? : "Who by Fire" is adapted from a Jewish high holiday prayer.  Yom Kippur at my synagogue was never quite like that.  It was also difficult to get that many notes out of a shofar, although I'd like to see Sonny Rollins give it a try.  http://youtu.be/AMqR5jQ-djg
    Posted by Sheriff-Rojas[/QUOTE]

I do recall somebody playing the hell out of a shofar (or was it a sofa:(
    but I can't recall the name.
    Don't get me started on Sonny Rollins and jazz.
    I'll side-track this trackless thread into actual subject matter.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

[QUOTE]
    Posted by mrmojo1120[/QUOTE]

:o)   Mojo, you're on a roll. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who is who? : Naturally.
    Posted by royf19[/QUOTE]

The real problem is ... guys that don't know rhe routine would like to say, "I don't know "  isx sitting in the dug out ...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpikeCunn5. Show SpikeCunn5's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sShMA85pv8M