Who knows.........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

Who knows.........

....what Francona's number is and why he doesn't wear it?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxSoldRed. Show SoxSoldRed's posts

Re: Who knows.........

He has a circulation issue that requires him to wear close fitting pullovers. He is #47, and all players and coaches in the dugout must wear a uniform. They sometimes are fined for not doing so.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Alot of our posters think his number is 666.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

I'm pretty sure the Umpires got his number !!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

In Response to Re: Who knows.........:
    [QUOTE]He has a circulation issue that requires him to wear close fitting pullovers. He is #47, and all players and coaches in the dugout must wear a uniform. They sometimes are fined for not doing so.
    Posted by SoxSoldRed[/QUOTE]

Hogwash! He can wear his uniform top over his close fitting pullover.
    I think it's just arrogant that he doens't feel he needs to wear it. Not a team player IMO.
    Don't the rules state specifically that all players and coaches must wear a numbered uniform on the field? What makes him so special?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who knows......... : Hogwash! He can wear his uniform top over his close fitting pullover. I think it's just arrogant that he doens't feel he needs to wear it. Not a team player IMO. Don't the rules state specifically that all players and coaches must wear a numbered uniform on the field? What makes him so special?
    Posted by Alibiike[/QUOTE]

Its a medical issue..really, is it that big of a deal? I think not..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from --the--yazzer. Show --the--yazzer's posts

CONA'S # is 867 5309. for a good time.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

I looked up the reason for his attire and it seems to me that his medical issue is pretty serious. Perhaps he shouldn't be managing at all in his condition.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from --the--yazzer. Show --the--yazzer's posts

hey alibiike,

i agree; his health should come 1st. the SOX should give him a less stressful job, like working in PUBLIC RELATIONS. 'CONA would excel at that.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

[QUOTE]I looked up the reason for his attire and it seems to me that his medical issue is pretty serious. Perhaps he shouldn't be managing at all in his condition.
    Posted by Alibiike[/QUOTE]

Can we get any more desperate to find something to complain about?
    Francona's attire?? Really?

Just skip the game to tonight and watch "Project Runway"

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

heck, when he was managing us, it took me about 3 months to find out Showalter's jersey number...Tongue out

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who knows......... : Can we get any more desperate to find something to complain about? Francona's attire?? Really? Just skip the game to tonight and watch "Project Runway"
    Posted by niz-58[/QUOTE]

Well, this is what happens when there's a day off after a day game. Still not sure what his number is....I guess it's 47 since no one disputed it.