Re: Who should win our 1st annual "Negative 10th Player Award?"

In Response to Who should win our 1st annual "Negative 10th Player Award?":
    [QUOTE]Carl Crawford Dice-K J.D. Drew John Lackey Theo
    Posted by jesseyerica[/QUOTE]

You put "our". LOL  You're hilarious.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Theo is not a "player."

You have just qualified for the 'Dubbya' award. This award is given to the bandwagon fan with most negative , whiny posts.

But, be warned, you have stiff competition.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Diamondtalk. Show Diamondtalk's posts

Lackey and Crawford.     Matsuzaka and Drew had their normal yearly injuries so I'll submit Lowrie as No. 3.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

In Response to Re: Who should win our 1st annual "Negative 10th Player Award?":
    [QUOTE]In Response to Who should win our 1st annual "Negative 10th Player Award?" : You put "our". LOL  You're hilarious.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

perhaps you should look a tad closer to who made the post

or perhaps you should look in the mirror

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

JD Drew's lack of effort this year is almost a form of consumer fraud...I was never a JD Drew hater and even up to a month ago i was saying i would rather him in rf than anyone during the playoffs...but when Francona throws you under the bus like he did recently, you know you have crossed the line.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who should win our 1st annual "Negative 10th Player Award?" : perhaps you should look a tad closer to who made the post or perhaps you should look in the mirror
    Posted by pinstripezac32[/QUOTE]

Why should I look tad closer? I don't even know what that means. And why should I look in the mirror? Are you suggesting I made the post for the negative 10th player award? lol

Zac -- still starting crap on a rival team's message board. The fun never ends for this guy.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

FTR, it's hilarious some i**** (Babe) can make a thread requesting Sox fans to name their negative players...and posters do! Unreal.

Why would fans do that by request of an alias?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bad-Scene. Show Bad-Scene's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who should win our 1st annual "Negative 10th Player Award?" : my bad I should have known that you were fully aware that U were  encouraging a creep who was mocking another poster that hasn't caused any problems here recently that's hardly '' hilarious '' IMO

Pike just sees a post from a Yankee fan and then he sees nothing but RED because he's so angry.  You'll have to excuse him he is confused and disorientated over there.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who should win our 1st annual "Negative 10th Player Award?" : my bad I should have known that you were fully aware that U were  encouraging a creep who was mocking another poster that hasn't caused any problems here recently that's hardly '' hilarious '' IMO

What are you talking about you FAH---REEK? Who doesn't know that's a Yankee fan named Babe? Probably only those that are so hell-bent on placing the blame on Sox fans who may not be aware. Guess you were counting on that right?

Btw, what? My post didn't rate any kiddie pics?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

You'll have to excuse him he is confused and disorientated over there.  

throw in a whinny bulldog too

lol

sox get a couple of bad pitches called against them a week ago (5 losses ago)

and she's still whining about that 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bad-Scene. Show Bad-Scene's posts

[QUOTE]You'll have to excuse him he is confused and disorientated over there .   throw in a whinny bulldog too lol sox get a couple of bad pitches called against them a week ago (5 losses ago) and she's still whining about that                                  

I appreciate that you play along and call him "she"

Pike does too, he likes to stay in character.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

That's three so far in the communal Yankee club. LMAO

Why do Sox posters take directions as to how to post on their own board from these guys again? I completely forgot the reasoning.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Must be quite a sideboard where you get your back-up from. Oh, that's right. My bad. Didn't you lead them all there in the first place?

Can't imagine how many Sox fans just posting about their team there suffered from that. They were probably told they had to love the Yankees and their fans, no matter how classless they appeared.

I do know, it's no longer just a Sox site -- it's been turned into an all-fans site. Something you're probably hoping to do here as well. I guess it's still cool the Yankee fans still have their Yankee boards to be fans on. There certainly aren't any Sox fans telling them what is and isn't acceptable on their own board. That's for sure.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

[QUOTE]JD Drew's lack of effort this year is almost a form of consumer fraud...I was never a JD Drew hater and even up to a month ago i was saying i would rather him in rf than anyone during the playoffs...but when Francona throws you under the bus like he did recently, you know you have crossed the line.
    Posted by georom4[/QUOTE]

You may not like this, but I agree with you. I was never a fan of J.D. Drew because of the way he handled things when he was first drafted. I hated when the Sox signed him because I viewed him -- right or wrong -- as simply a mercenary out for the bucks.

But since he was on the team, I rooted for him to do well because it would help the team. I found myself defending him more than I really wanted to because I felt so much of the criticism was way over the top.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt early in the season for  his poor hitting as simply a player who has lost it. But now ... I don't know what to think. If he comes back and plays, I'll root for him. However, you really have to wonder what the deal really is with him this year?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bad-Scene. Show Bad-Scene's posts

[QUOTE]Must be quite a sideboard where you get your back-up from. Oh, that's right. My bad. Didn't you lead them all there in the first place? Can't imagine how many Sox fans just posting about their team there suffered from that. They were probably told they had to love the Yankees and their fans, no matter how classless they appeared. I do know, it's no longer just a Sox site -- it's been turned into an all-fans site. Something you're probably hoping to do here as well. I guess it's still cool the Yankee fans still have their Yankee boards to be fans on. There certainly aren't any Sox fans telling them what is and isn't acceptable on their own board. That's for sure.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

I'm glad you've realized this.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from amishrockstar. Show amishrockstar's posts

who's negative?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Just thought I'd bump this up, since Zac worked really hard on that pic with Ted's head in a bag. I would hate for it to go unnoticed, and I'm sure, so would he.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Im not going to vote..this is obviously a NYY troll post..

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

I was going to say "The Babe"

.... thought it was an honorary title, and since a Yanqui started it, I thought it was for them ...

Silly me.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ----the--yazzer--. Show ----the--yazzer--'s posts

[QUOTE]Theo is not a "player." You have just qualified for the 'Dubbya' award. This award is given to the bandwagon fan with most negative , whiny posts. But, be warned, you have stiff competition.
    Posted by ZILLAGOD[/QUOTE]

he's not much of a GM either.
    THEO get's my vote as 'MOST TO BLAME FOR CURRENT SITUATION."

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Who ever started the thread is obviously not a fan of you know who.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

Lackey

Sections
Shortcuts