Who was at fault for yesterdays loss?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Re: Who was at fault for yesterdays loss?

Does it always HAVE to be someones fault? There are always many factors that are involved with a win/loss..Ive come to believe that its never one persons fault..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Is there a need to point a finger at one player or coach? Did you expect the team to go undefeated?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ---The--Babe----. Show ---The--Babe----'s posts

In Response to Re: Who was at fault for yesterdays loss?:
    In Response to Re: Who was at fault for yesterdays loss? : actually, Simple answer: weather!

Posted by Hammah29r2

Didn't the padres play in the same weather?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from --the--yazzer. Show --the--yazzer's posts

i blame tito for not removing SLACKEY before his 1st pitch.
    i, also, blame theo for signing SLACKEY so that tito would have to remove him before his 1st pitch.
    all in all, i give the bigger blame to theo.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lbksunset1. Show lbksunset1's posts

Lackey was in trouble from the start, rain or no rain he is not doing what he got such a large contract to do.
    I blame Lackey. Fran

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Last: 6/24/2011
    In Response to www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a81df60f3-70ee-4ca3-9336-8cf2c0a8301aDiscussion%3a5e2f1251-cb08-4955-b552-12157461e987&plckFindPostKey=Cat:SportsForum:81df60f3-70ee-4ca3-9336-8cf2c0a8301aDiscussion:5e2f1251-cb08-4955-b552-12157461e987Post:b6ab434f-e3d9-4d34-a737-a226a2c01a8d">Re: Who was at fault for yesterdays loss?:
    In Response to Re: Who was at fault for yesterdays loss? : actually, Simple answer: weather!

Posted by Hammah29r2

Didn't the padres play in the same weather?

yeah they did. I guess the other pitcher was more successful in getting a good grip on a wet ball eh babe?

don't mean nuthin...........just one game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

OK.  Yesterdays loss was my fault.  I'm sorry everyone.  It won't happen again.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ---The--Babe----. Show ---The--Babe----'s posts

Last: 6/24/2011 In Response to www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a81df60f3-70ee-4ca3-9336-8cf2c0a8301aDiscussion%3a5e2f1251-cb08-4955-b552-12157461e987&plckFindPostKey=Cat:SportsForum:81df60f3-70ee-4ca3-9336-8cf2c0a8301aDiscussion:5e2f1251-cb08-4955-b552-12157461e987Post:b6ab434f-e3d9-4d34-a737-a226a2c01a8d " /> Re: Who was at fault for yesterdays loss? : In Response to Re: Who was at fault for yesterdays loss? : actually, Simple answer: weather! Posted by Hammah29r2 Didn't the padres play in the same weather? yeah they did. I guess the other pitcher was more successful in getting a good grip on a wet ball eh babe? don't mean nuthin...........just one game.

Posted by Hammah29r2

LOL...tell that to the members of the '78 red flops. I bet they wish they had one an extra game in June.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Posted by SpacemanEephus

Space, I still blame you for throwing Perez that Leephus pitch in Game 7.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In Response to Re: Who was at fault for yesterdays loss? : LOL...tell that to the members of the '78 red flops. I bet they wish they had one an extra game in June.
    Posted by ---The--Babe----

this thread has absolutely nothing to do with the 78 red sox babe....and don't you think that your reference to our team of red flops is really getting kind of old. maybe time for some new material?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In Response to Re: Who was at fault for yesterdays loss? : Space, I still blame you for throwing Perez that Leephus pitch in Game 7.
    Posted by LloydDobler

yeeeeaaahh, I'm real sorry about that one Lloyd.  Didn't get the arc right on that one.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from --the--yazzer. Show --the--yazzer's posts

HAMMAH,

are you implying that BABE would be yelling geronimo all the way to the ground?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from fivekatz. Show fivekatz's posts

Posted by SpacemanEephus
    Now that this is settled we can get ready for the 85 game winning streak.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In Response to Re: Who was at fault for yesterdays loss? : yeeeeaaahh, I'm real sorry about that one Lloyd.  Didn't get the arc right on that one.  
    Posted by SpacemanEephus

They never did find the ball, did they?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Blame Canada
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAYMJnO9LBQ

Sections
Shortcuts