WHO WILL REPLACE ORTIZ DURING THAT 5-GAME SUSPENSION COMING UP?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

WHO WILL REPLACE ORTIZ DURING THAT 5-GAME SUSPENSION COMING UP?

using coco crisp as the model when he charged up against james shields, this is how i surmised papi's number. coc got 7 games and it was reduced on appeal. since papi was instigated twice and has a great record, he will get the lightest possible sentence. but for 3 serious haymakers, u cant let that slide. 

i think youk will be the dh most of the time for he's been battered and is kind of a weak link out there right now. perhaps we can throw lowrie out there as well if he is ready. or drew and keep reddick out in right against certain righties. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronho. Show ronho's posts

Re: WHO WILL REPLACE ORTIZ DURING THAT 5-GAME SUSPENSION COMING UP?

Agree Youk as DH with Navarro at third.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brian1976. Show Brian1976's posts

2 games at most.  Nice try

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from promise4you. Show promise4you's posts

In Response to WHO WILL REPLACE ORTIZ DURING THAT 5-GAME SUSPENSION COMING UP?:
    [QUOTE]using coco crisp as the model when he charged up against james shields, this is how i surmised papi's number. coc got 7 games and it was reduced on appeal. since papi was instigated twice and has a great record, he will get the lightest possible sentence. but for 3 serious haymakers, u cant let that slide.  i think youk will be the dh most of the time for he's been battered and is kind of a weak link out there right now. perhaps we can throw lowrie out there as well if he is ready. or drew and keep reddick out in right against certain righties. 
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]
    Since Greg was tossed before the charge (you obviously have no clue) At the most Papi gets a fine!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to WHO WILL REPLACE ORTIZ DURING THAT 5-GAME SUSPENSION COMING UP?:
    [QUOTE]using coco crisp as the model when he charged up against james shields, this is how i surmised papi's number. coc got 7 games and it was reduced on appeal. since papi was instigated twice and has a great record, he will get the lightest possible sentence. but for 3 serious haymakers, u cant let that slide.  i think youk will be the dh most of the time for he's been battered and is kind of a weak link out there right now. perhaps we can throw lowrie out there as well if he is ready. or drew and keep reddick out in right against certain righties. 
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]
    Hi CC. Long time no hear. Being a Yanks fan and looking at this incident objectively, fives game is preposterous. The usually mild mannered and even tempered Ortiz is now going to be used as a example. Wrong. This gentle giant was being thrown at numerous times and Gregg should have been tossed earlier. Referring crews are trying to regain control of the game seeing all these ejections on a nightly basis. Making the right and proper calls would eliminate their need to toss guys when they're called out. Maybe replay is the answer. Just my 2 cents.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

as per usual, the number of games will be shaved..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

2 games (3 games originally and then reduced to 2)

Lowrie?  Yeah he'll be ready soon....the man is made of glass.....

Youk will DH for 2 games and they'll keep Navarro on the roster.....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

I was hoping that Lackey would attack several players and then get a 50-game suspension.

Lackey is pitching tonight,...............oh please help us God.....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from therimrattler. Show therimrattler's posts

i think that navarro has a future, but i like sutton at the plate as well.  navarro might be a better defensive replacement late in games.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: WHO WILL REPLACE ORTIZ DURING THAT 5-GAME SUSPENSION COMING UP?:
    [QUOTE]as per usual, the number of games will be shaved..
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]no way ortiz not start with 5 games.. may get reduced to 4 or even 3. the guy was kicked out.. that ump sniffed it out and kicked out gregg very quickly. papi really had no reason to charge, he should have addressed the ump and walked away or said "look at the scoreboard". i', a big fan but must take off my homer glasses on this one. the objective joe torre wont be too happy. btw jete02, great job by ur boy today.didnt think he still had it in him. may be ready to push .300 if he can keep it going now that the burden's off.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: WHO WILL REPLACE ORTIZ DURING THAT 5-GAME SUSPENSION COMING UP?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to WHO WILL REPLACE ORTIZ DURING THAT 5-GAME SUSPENSION COMING UP? : Hi CC. Long time no hear. Being a Yanks fan and looking at this incident objectively, fives game is preposterous. The usually mild mannered and even tempered Ortiz is now going to be used as a example. Wrong. This gentle giant was being thrown at numerous times and Gregg should have been tossed earlier. Referring crews are trying to regain control of the game seeing all these ejections on a nightly basis. Making the right and proper calls would eliminate their need to toss guys when they're called out. Maybe replay is the answer. Just my 2 cents.
    Posted by Bralon[/QUOTE]bralon, could have used an ally here and there lately. like replay idea but dont think it could have gelped last nite. those are y u cant just stick a robot bak there. need some human subjectivity. the guys must pitch inside, who knows when its intentional? the third one should have drawn an immediate warning!